ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New recruit to my Dragon Figures * Abbey Chase AKA Danger Girl *****

Go down 
+3
FIELD STATION 42
Professor Gangrene Fan
Hawkeye
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

New recruit to my Dragon Figures * Abbey Chase AKA Danger Girl ***** Empty
PostSubject: New recruit to my Dragon Figures * Abbey Chase AKA Danger Girl *****   New recruit to my Dragon Figures * Abbey Chase AKA Danger Girl ***** Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2023 1:03 pm

The newest recruit to my Dragon Figures * Abbey Chase AKA Danger Girl *****

New recruit to my Dragon Figures * Abbey Chase AKA Danger Girl ***** 354844212-10160996685173554-4467385976215428981-n

New recruit to my Dragon Figures * Abbey Chase AKA Danger Girl ***** 354635265-10160996685678554-9191379478545630762-n

New recruit to my Dragon Figures * Abbey Chase AKA Danger Girl ***** 354610686-10160996685823554-4109811002070888826-n

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: New recruit to my Dragon Figures * Abbey Chase AKA Danger Girl *****   New recruit to my Dragon Figures * Abbey Chase AKA Danger Girl ***** Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2023 2:41 pm

I’m really really liking the look of your newest recruit Abbey Chase AKA Danger Girl. Very much looking forward to seeing her in future random pictures.

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: New recruit to my Dragon Figures * Abbey Chase AKA Danger Girl *****   New recruit to my Dragon Figures * Abbey Chase AKA Danger Girl ***** Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2023 3:05 pm

Nice pick up! I’ve looked at the Danger Girl figures a number of times on eBay and have been tempted!
I really like the box art and packaging design for that figure.
Fun pairing with the motorbike, looks good. I think she will have to keep the bike!

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Military Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: New recruit to my Dragon Figures * Abbey Chase AKA Danger Girl *****   New recruit to my Dragon Figures * Abbey Chase AKA Danger Girl ***** Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2023 3:32 pm

Like Dave I used to see these figures on the bay. And I have been tempted to get one.
But at the time I was working with other figures and didn't get around to getting one.

Nice pickup!

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: New recruit to my Dragon Figures * Abbey Chase AKA Danger Girl *****   New recruit to my Dragon Figures * Abbey Chase AKA Danger Girl ***** Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2023 4:24 pm

Professor Gangrene Fan wrote:
I’m really really liking the look of your newest recruit Abbey Chase AKA Danger Girl. Very much looking forward to seeing her in future random pictures.

Thanks Alex I actually bought her because I've been looking for a female figure to make one of the Captain Scarlet Angels who fly the white jets on the show

Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: New recruit to my Dragon Figures * Abbey Chase AKA Danger Girl *****   New recruit to my Dragon Figures * Abbey Chase AKA Danger Girl ***** Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2023 4:27 pm

FIELD STATION 42 wrote:
Nice pick up! I’ve looked at the Danger Girl figures a number of times on eBay and have been tempted!
I really like the box art and packaging design for that figure.
Fun pairing with the motorbike, looks good.  I think she will have to keep the bike!

Thanks Dave I got her from the local car boot as well as the Cherilea Motorbike and sidecar and also this talking HM Armed Forces Royal Marine figure in MP clothes

New recruit to my Dragon Figures * Abbey Chase AKA Danger Girl ***** 354019665-10160996685418554-5537633439340750895-n

Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: New recruit to my Dragon Figures * Abbey Chase AKA Danger Girl *****   New recruit to my Dragon Figures * Abbey Chase AKA Danger Girl ***** Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2023 4:41 pm

TNshooter wrote:
Like Dave I used to see these figures on the bay. And I have been tempted to get one.
But at the time I was working with other figures and didn't get around to getting one.

Nice pickup!

Cheers Daryl it's the first one I've seen, I actually got her because I was thinking of making her into Symphony Angel from the Captain Scarlet Series

New recruit to my Dragon Figures * Abbey Chase AKA Danger Girl ***** Symphony-1967

French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: New recruit to my Dragon Figures * Abbey Chase AKA Danger Girl *****   New recruit to my Dragon Figures * Abbey Chase AKA Danger Girl ***** Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2023 5:16 pm

Ooooh! I like her!

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: New recruit to my Dragon Figures * Abbey Chase AKA Danger Girl *****   New recruit to my Dragon Figures * Abbey Chase AKA Danger Girl ***** Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2023 7:08 pm

Kimono Troop Command wrote:
Ooooh!  I like her!

I don't know much about her the box is dated 2002 and says she's a comic book character scratch
Cheers Ian

Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

PostSubject: Re: New recruit to my Dragon Figures * Abbey Chase AKA Danger Girl *****   New recruit to my Dragon Figures * Abbey Chase AKA Danger Girl ***** Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2023 2:49 am

OHHHHH! She's a classic!! Good Score!!!
There was another girl. I had Abbey Chase as a kid. I should try to reassemble the figure. I've got all the parts and I think I've got the box somewhere too.

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: New recruit to my Dragon Figures * Abbey Chase AKA Danger Girl *****   New recruit to my Dragon Figures * Abbey Chase AKA Danger Girl ***** Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2023 7:03 am

Nice pick up Ian! Abbey is a great figure with loads of cool kit!

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: New recruit to my Dragon Figures * Abbey Chase AKA Danger Girl *****   New recruit to my Dragon Figures * Abbey Chase AKA Danger Girl ***** Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2023 12:39 pm

RealSarahdactyl wrote:
OHHHHH! She's a classic!! Good Score!!!
There was another girl. I had Abbey Chase as a kid. I should try to reassemble the figure. I've got all the parts and I think I've got the box somewhere too.

Thanks, RealSarahdacty yes she's pretty cool it'll be great to see what you did with your kitbashed version of your Abbey Chase I'm looking at making this into a Symphony Angel as I'm a fan of the old Captain Scarlet series and merchandise I've got quite a collection and are trying to make my own full Spectrum team Very Happy Cheers Ian

Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: New recruit to my Dragon Figures * Abbey Chase AKA Danger Girl *****   New recruit to my Dragon Figures * Abbey Chase AKA Danger Girl ***** Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2023 12:45 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:

Cheers Dal I'd never seen one until this weekend and never heard of her in the comic books maybe too new for my comic knowlage I'll have to look her up a bit more Cheers by the way I'm looking for a white catsuit like the ones worn by the Captain Scarlet Angels if you have any ideas at all thanks Ian

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: New recruit to my Dragon Figures * Abbey Chase AKA Danger Girl *****   New recruit to my Dragon Figures * Abbey Chase AKA Danger Girl ***** Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2023 12:51 pm

Hawkeye wrote:
Blondeactionman wrote:

Cheers Dal I'd never seen one until this weekend and never heard of her in the comic books maybe too new for my comic knowlage I'll have to look her up a bit more Cheers by the way I'm looking for a white catsuit like the ones worn by the Captain Scarlet Angels if you have any ideas at all thanks Ian

No worries Ian! I'm actually a huge fan of the Marvel artist that created the Danger Girls. J. Scott Campbell. The figure is actually designed on his original concept art.

New recruit to my Dragon Figures * Abbey Chase AKA Danger Girl ***** A8ef9443bcfbc30eeffea235c6ac51e65248bd01

As for the white jumpsuit, this would work. I wouldn't recommend the cheaper ones as they would be much thinner material.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/384798205241
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: New recruit to my Dragon Figures * Abbey Chase AKA Danger Girl *****   New recruit to my Dragon Figures * Abbey Chase AKA Danger Girl ***** Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2023 7:37 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:

Cheers Dal I'd never seen one until this weekend and never heard of her in the comic books maybe too new for my comic knowlage I'll have to look her up a bit more Cheers by the way I'm looking for a white catsuit like the ones worn by the Captain Scarlet Angels if you have any ideas at all thanks Ian [/quote]

No worries Ian! I'm actually a huge fan of the Marvel artist that created the Danger Girls. J. Scott Campbell. The figure is actually designed on his original concept art.

As for the white jumpsuit, this would work. I wouldn't recommend the cheaper ones as they would be much thinner material.

Wow thanks for the info Dal That catsuit looks cool but maybe a bit too tight for the Spectrum Angel and now I think of it the uniform is a 2 piece suit and a bit looser fitting  Embarassed

New recruit to my Dragon Figures * Abbey Chase AKA Danger Girl ***** Fo-Wh-Wp-JXg-AI917-M[/quote]

PostSubject: Re: New recruit to my Dragon Figures * Abbey Chase AKA Danger Girl *****   New recruit to my Dragon Figures * Abbey Chase AKA Danger Girl ***** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New recruit to my Dragon Figures * Abbey Chase AKA Danger Girl *****
Page 1 of 1