ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cyborg vs Toxic Robots.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Cyborg vs Toxic Robots.  Empty
PostSubject: Cyborg vs Toxic Robots.    Cyborg vs Toxic Robots.  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2023 3:57 pm

Armless is showing Gangrene the latest Cyborg in a combat training session with three Toxic Robots. “The plan is boss, that the Robots will attack the Cyborg one at the time, with hopefully the Cyborg winning each round. We can also test the Toxic Robots learning algorithm to see if they learn from the previous battle.” Professor Gangrene replies “Excellent, I presume it’s fights to the death?” “Of course” sneers Armless.
Cyborg vs Toxic Robots.  IMG-2291b

Armless raises his robotic arm to start the battle and Gangrene sits down to enjoy the spectacle. He’s thinking “If I knew this was happening I would have brought a bag of popcorn”
Cyborg vs Toxic Robots.  IMG-2295b
The Cyborg rushes in and quickly attacks the robot using its large angle grinder.

He pushes the Toxic Robot to the ground and dives on top of it.
Cyborg vs Toxic Robots.  IMG-2296b

The Toxic Robot EXPLODES!
Cyborg vs Toxic Robots.  IMG-2298b

The second Toxic Robot attacks. It has seen the previous robot fall so it attacks aggressively with a blinding sword stroke.
Cyborg vs Toxic Robots.  IMG-2299b

They both go in close and start striking each other.
Cyborg vs Toxic Robots.  IMG-2303b

But eventually the cyborgs superior strength prevails and the robot explodes as it falls to the ground.
Cyborg vs Toxic Robots.  IMG-2304b

The third and final Toxic Robot attacks the Cyborg with a sword stroke to its angle grinder, disabling it.
Cyborg vs Toxic Robots.  IMG-2305b

Cyborg vs Toxic Robots.  IMG-2307b

Using its body weight and momentum it pushes the wounded Cyborg over backwards and jumps on top of it.
Cyborg vs Toxic Robots.  IMG-2308b

In the Cyborg’s death throes it explodes the Toxic Robot on top of it. They are both killed.
Cyborg vs Toxic Robots.  IMG-2309b

“Thank you for this entertaining demonstration. The learning software in the robots is working much better and the Cyborg is a formidable machine. We must build more and use them to attack my arch enemy Action Man. Let’s go for a cup of tea or something stronger to discuss this further.”
Cyborg vs Toxic Robots.  IMG-2311b

Cyborg vs Toxic Robots.  IMG-2314b
Much later Action Man stumbles across the carnage. He thinks to himself “Why doesn’t Gangrene clear up after himself in a Scottish National Park.”

Pictures where taken by Ivan and set ups done by dad and Ivan.

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Cyborg vs Toxic Robots.    Cyborg vs Toxic Robots.  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2023 11:58 pm

Great story and battle. I really like the cyborg. cheers

BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Cyborg vs Toxic Robots.    Cyborg vs Toxic Robots.  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2023 7:09 am

Looks like the X-bots have some competition!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Cyborg vs Toxic Robots.    Cyborg vs Toxic Robots.  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2023 7:42 am

TNshooter wrote:
Great story and battle. I really like the cyborg. cheers

Thanks Daryl.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Cyborg vs Toxic Robots.    Cyborg vs Toxic Robots.  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2023 7:43 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
Looks like the X-bots have some competition!

They sure do Dal but they aren’t the only ones. I think our hero of them all Action Man will have some compassion to if he ever comes up against it.

Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Cyborg vs Toxic Robots.    Cyborg vs Toxic Robots.  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2023 1:03 pm

Mr Gangrene looks very relaxed in all the carnage . Very Happy Great photos and location as we have come to expect from you Alex .

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Cyborg vs Toxic Robots.    Cyborg vs Toxic Robots.  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2023 1:18 pm

Chip wrote:
Mr Gangrene looks very relaxed in all the carnage . Very Happy  Great photos and location as we have come to expect from you Alex .

Yea your right on Gangrene looking very relaxed in all the carnage. Well the photos and location were not thanks to me in the slightest but thanks to dad & Ivan.

PostSubject: Re: Cyborg vs Toxic Robots.    Cyborg vs Toxic Robots.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cyborg vs Toxic Robots.
Page 1 of 1