ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My combat plane's, cherilea jet fighter and the most recent the strike force jet fighter

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

My combat plane's, cherilea jet fighter and the most recent the strike force jet fighter  Empty
PostSubject: My combat plane's, cherilea jet fighter and the most recent the strike force jet fighter    My combat plane's, cherilea jet fighter and the most recent the strike force jet fighter  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2023 12:12 am

My combat plane's, cherilea jet fighter and the most recent the strike force jet fighter  16945610
I'm absolutely exhausted. I had to dig out a mam Motocross bike and rider for my very good friends grandson , and all the planes were just reachable  lol!  having a good rest now and then I will My combat plane's, cherilea jet fighter and the most recent the strike force jet fighter  16945510put them away My combat plane's, cherilea jet fighter and the most recent the strike force jet fighter  Img_1202
My combat plane's, cherilea jet fighter and the most recent the strike force jet fighter  Img_1203

TNshooter likes this post

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

My combat plane's, cherilea jet fighter and the most recent the strike force jet fighter  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My combat plane's, cherilea jet fighter and the most recent the strike force jet fighter    My combat plane's, cherilea jet fighter and the most recent the strike force jet fighter  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2023 4:08 am

That's a nice motocross bike. cheers
You have quite the air fleet. bounce

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: My combat plane's, cherilea jet fighter and the most recent the strike force jet fighter    My combat plane's, cherilea jet fighter and the most recent the strike force jet fighter  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2023 11:28 am

I to have myself the mam motocross bike and rider. Will he be muddying it up on the dirt track somewhere? Your air fleet sure is impressive.

Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: My combat plane's, cherilea jet fighter and the most recent the strike force jet fighter    My combat plane's, cherilea jet fighter and the most recent the strike force jet fighter  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2023 3:01 pm

That`s a very impressive Air force you have there . bounce

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: My combat plane's, cherilea jet fighter and the most recent the strike force jet fighter    My combat plane's, cherilea jet fighter and the most recent the strike force jet fighter  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2023 6:00 pm

Thanks for the compliments my friends, cheers cheers cheers 
Thanks Daryl cheers ,
There are 2 variations of the Motocross bike. I
Gave one away to a very good friends grandson who was absolutely delighted with
the bike and rider,
And was very grateful from receiving this which was a joy to see Smile . I'll pick another up at some point , that is easy enough when I can b:)  he was absolutely delighted when I pushed the seat down there is a mechanism inside that makes a reving noise 
which always puts a smile on my face. Really cool in my opinion  Smile 

Thanks Alex cheers ,
They are really cool   Smile And a nice mam addition to anybody's a.m. collection  Smile I'm sure at some point the remaining bike will be used for outside diorama post's  Smile I think I have used him and the bike for photos last winter time.

Thanks Chip cheers ,
I Just posted another plane new in the box , which I probably will be opening later on. I just couldn't help myself  lol! The planes really are a cool piece of kit to have in the collection although taking up a lot of space  lol! I think I will have to make a hanger in the back garden  lol!

I'll speak to you soon my friends 
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: My combat plane's, cherilea jet fighter and the most recent the strike force jet fighter    My combat plane's, cherilea jet fighter and the most recent the strike force jet fighter  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2023 8:54 pm

Wow nice collection Allan mate I've just recently found one of the VAM Combat planes in it's original box in our local antique shop but I resisted this one due to the price and also the room that it would take pale

PostSubject: Re: My combat plane's, cherilea jet fighter and the most recent the strike force jet fighter    My combat plane's, cherilea jet fighter and the most recent the strike force jet fighter  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My combat plane's, cherilea jet fighter and the most recent the strike force jet fighter
Page 1 of 1