ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MeLate....d opening of the strike force SF-16 strike eagle..... because I heard something rattling about in the box...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

MeLate....d  opening of the strike force SF-16 strike eagle..... because I heard something rattling about in the box... Empty
PostSubject: MeLate....d opening of the strike force SF-16 strike eagle..... because I heard something rattling about in the box...   MeLate....d  opening of the strike force SF-16 strike eagle..... because I heard something rattling about in the box... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2023 3:01 am

MeLate....d  opening of the strike force SF-16 strike eagle..... because I heard something rattling about in the box... Img_1215
MeLate....d  opening of the strike force SF-16 strike eagle..... because I heard something rattling about in the box... Img_1214
MeLate....d  opening of the strike force SF-16 strike eagle..... because I heard something rattling about in the box... Img_1213
Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

MeLate....d  opening of the strike force SF-16 strike eagle..... because I heard something rattling about in the box... Empty
PostSubject: This is the strike force SF-16 strike eagle figure with my first bought SF-16 strike eagle    MeLate....d  opening of the strike force SF-16 strike eagle..... because I heard something rattling about in the box... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2023 3:06 am

This is the strike force SF-16 strike eagle figure with my first bought SF-16 strike eagle MeLate....d  opening of the strike force SF-16 strike eagle..... because I heard something rattling about in the box... Img_1216
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: MeLate....d opening of the strike force SF-16 strike eagle..... because I heard something rattling about in the box...   MeLate....d  opening of the strike force SF-16 strike eagle..... because I heard something rattling about in the box... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2023 8:17 am

Thanks for sharing with us the strike force SF-16 strike eagle figure pilot along with his SF-16 strike eagle fighter jet. I bet you had fun taking it out of its box. Will you be flying it around a room making fighter jet noises ?

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: MeLate....d opening of the strike force SF-16 strike eagle..... because I heard something rattling about in the box...   MeLate....d  opening of the strike force SF-16 strike eagle..... because I heard something rattling about in the box... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2023 12:47 pm

Looks great fun , the pilot looks pretty cool .

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: MeLate....d opening of the strike force SF-16 strike eagle..... because I heard something rattling about in the box...   MeLate....d  opening of the strike force SF-16 strike eagle..... because I heard something rattling about in the box... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2023 6:44 pm

I didn't realized a pilot came with it. He has good looking kit, I especially like the eyewear. cheers

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: MeLate....d opening of the strike force SF-16 strike eagle..... because I heard something rattling about in the box...   MeLate....d  opening of the strike force SF-16 strike eagle..... because I heard something rattling about in the box... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2023 1:18 am

Thanks for the compliments And glad to share it with everyone,
Thanks Alex  cheers , Chip  cheers , Daryl  cheers .
I only took the the figure out of the packaging As I could hear something rattling around inside the box,on opening his handgun fell out of the box, and I would of said the box had been opened before and quite likely As One side looked double tapped, there was a rip in the plastic bag that the pilot came in which was perfect for getting the pilot in and out of along with everything else. Just didn't seem or feel right. The plane itself is mint And I would say has not been out of the box, it's been stored somewhere far to hot As the decals have come off, the majority of them. I will see if I can get a local sign writing company, there's a few , to see if they can make me up some. I thought at the time of opening that the pilot was well kitted out he even had a smoke grande and a hand grenade which I didn't expect.
The Sun glasses are cool Daryl but they differ from the pair the pilot is waring on the box ( Dark lenses and the pair I received were more made to look like mirrored lenses ) I don't mind either or of the sun glasses are cool ,I like the fact that they are elasticated. 
I just need a Kawasaki ninja 1:6th size for that top gun tom cruise photo shoot  lol! lol! lol!

I'll speak to you all soon,
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: MeLate....d opening of the strike force SF-16 strike eagle..... because I heard something rattling about in the box...   MeLate....d  opening of the strike force SF-16 strike eagle..... because I heard something rattling about in the box... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2023 1:21 am

I forgot to say that I used the first SF-16 strike eagle I had bought for the last photo with the pilot from the second box as there was no figure with the first plane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MeLate....d opening of the strike force SF-16 strike eagle..... because I heard something rattling about in the box...   MeLate....d  opening of the strike force SF-16 strike eagle..... because I heard something rattling about in the box... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MeLate....d opening of the strike force SF-16 strike eagle..... because I heard something rattling about in the box...
Page 1 of 1