ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet

Go down 
+4
Chip
TNshooter
JohnnyE4
Professor Gangrene Fan
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet Empty
PostSubject: Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet   Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2023 8:53 pm

Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet Img_1069
Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet Img_1068
Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet Img_1067
Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet Img_1066
Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet Img_1065
Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet Img_1064

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet   Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2023 10:19 pm

I’m really liking your fighting jet and its pilot. No wonder you are super happy with your new arrivals. Loving these outside pictures.

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet   Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2023 10:52 pm

Thanks Alex  cheers ,
 The pilot I have had for a while now and has been on the photo board some time ago. The jet is a cherilea Strike Force Eagle.
It was wasn't that easy getting the pilot in and out and a last minute chance of a photo wee ma phone before the light disappeared.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyE4
Red Devil
JohnnyE4

PostSubject: Re: Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet   Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 2:24 am

awesome and the run-way is even in scale Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://littledandbubba.weebly.com/index.html
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet   Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 3:28 am

Nice find Allan. cheers

It looks to be practically new.

Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet   Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 11:50 am

Nice ! Guessing it`s customised ? I never seen the Cheralea Jet look that good .

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet   Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 7:16 pm

Many thanks  cheers cheers cheers  Johnny E4, Daryl and Chip  cheers cheers cheers 
Hi there Johnny E4, 
I hope all's been well with yourself since we spoke last my friend.
Many thanks for the compliments on the outside runway, I was cutting around the washing line slabs in the hope that the plane would fit ok , it did but only just  Very Happy .

Hi there Daryl ,
I hope all's been well with yourself since we spoke last my friend
And thanks for the compliment.
It's in Very good condition other than some of the decals are looking faded, I think  scratch the missiles were borrowed from the a.m. patrol boat for the photo. I'm pretty sure I have spare missiles in a box somewhere  lol! 
It's really cool As the wings move forward (for take off and cruising ) and backward ( for super fast speed , I  think  scratch ) I bought the plane for the 40th G.I. Joe talking pilot I have had a while now, And was Super excited when I saw it.

Hi there Chip ,
I hope all's been well with yourself since we spoke last my friend. It doesn't look customised Chip, but I may be wrong As I I have only had a short look at trying to get information on it.
Like I said above I was Super excited when I saw it and thought of the 40th G.I. Joe pilot. As I have the palitoy a.m. scramble pilot and the green Jet , I must try and get a photo of them together at some point.
I have never seen one before myself Chip, But once seen , I was totally Waaaaaawed out  lol! And hoped I would get lucky. And I Did, which makes a change  Smile It's highly placed in my collection.

Many thanks again Guys, And I will speak to you all soon.
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet   Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 8:06 pm

Awsome find Allan I've not seen this version before it's in great condition, I have the green version but sadly mine didn't have the plexiglass cockpit cover so I made my own using a lemonade bottle, it seemed to work ok her's a shot of mine

Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet 79448673-10157886001548554-6087747492152082432-n

BAMComix and Scottish.Actionman. like this post

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet   Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 8:11 pm

Wow! Super nice! cheers

Hawkeye and Scottish.Actionman. like this post

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet   Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 8:14 pm

Okay, now, those jets are super cool!

Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet   Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 8:18 pm

I have the same version as Ian , nice Cockpit Ian . bounce The wings on mine as far as I recall do not move , Do yours Ian ? It might suggest your version is a later issue , or is as I suggested customised perhaps , regardless it looks good .

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet   Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 8:40 pm

Many thanks for the compliments guys  cheers cheers cheers Ian,Jim And Dave.
Hi Ian,
I hope all's well with yourself since I spoke to you last.
It's the first time I have come across one and it had my 40th G.I. Joe's name all over it  lol!
That's a remarkably well made cockpit cover you've made. It looks the business  cheers.

Thanks Jim, 
I hope all's well with yourself my friend since I spoke to you last.
I'm really pleased that I bought it  cheers

Thanks Dave ,
I hope all's well with yourself my friend since I spoke to you last 
Yes, they really are super cool Dave   cheers

Thanks again guys, And I will speak to you all soon  cheers cheers cheers.
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet   Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 8:45 pm

Chip wrote:
I have the same version as Ian , nice Cockpit Ian . bounce  The wings on mine as far as I recall do not move , Do yours Ian ? It might suggest your version is a later issue , or is as I suggested customised perhaps , regardless it looks good .

No Chip the wings on mine don't fold back as far as I'm aware heres a closed shot of the wing connection
cheers

Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet 80680636-10157886001288554-5417977046334701568-n

Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet 79922124-10157886000118554-2229244157275144192-n

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Vintage BP EE in a wolf pack HQ outfit Major Connor McDoodle standing next to the Cherilea Jet fighter    Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 10:47 pm

Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet Img_1081
Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet Img_1082
Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet Img_1080
Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet Img_1079

Hawkeye and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet   Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet Icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2023 2:56 am

Nice. cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet   Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet Icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2023 9:23 am

Many thanks Daryl  cheers
When I came across Major Connor McDoodle , ' I thought Waaaw, he's perfect for my wolf pack team  Smile
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet   Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet Icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2023 9:55 am

Wow another jet and a Scottish Major. He’d be perfect in your outside woodland charging at the enemy ie the robots.

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet   Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet Icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2023 10:45 am

Thanks Alex  cheers ,
Unfortunately not it's the same jet as further above pictures.
That sounds like a good idea woodland carnage. I'll bare that in mind Alex  cheers
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet   Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet Icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2023 3:51 pm

Nice find Allan and I'm good thanks hope all is well with you mate, your jet is looking awesome and certainly has some differences to mine, the air intake under the nose isn't on mine and the wing elevators look to be a lot more prominent in the moulding but maybe that's just the lighter colour, I've never seen your version before is it marked Cherilea? maybe is an updated version it looks Ace cheers cheers cheers Cheers Ian

Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet   Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet Icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2023 10:20 pm

I have a feeling the Jet is from the HM figure line , it would explain the tight fit of the pilot , as I believe they were smaller . Just a hunch .

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Reply to Hawkeye and Chip and more information on the jet fighter    Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet Icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2023 1:02 am

Many thanks Ian  cheers
I've been in a lot of pain recently so I have been lying low. It's the first time I have come across this plane and it Waaaaaawed me out . I just got some more information on it. I just need to explain to Chip about the reason for the difficulty in getting the pilot in and out of the plane, And I will then write down the status of the jet fighter   cheers
Hi Chip , I hear what you're saying and it makes total sense.
But it was me and my head injury trying to fit the figure in with his parachute on  lol! lol! had I of taken it off him,He would would of gone in fine. And I looked back and found what the seller had to say on the jet fighter  cheers

This is the strike force SF-16 strike eagle Jet plane for action man figures.
This is basically a cherilea aeroplane, Using the same moulding and parts i.e. :
Canopy ,
Wheel sets ,
Rocket launchers ,
But with modified wing mounts to allow it to have a swing wing action.
It is Very rare now and in lovely condition with working swing wing and undercarriage,
Rocket launchers work, sadly no missiles.
Canopy is perfect ,
Decals complete and in great condition.

Well guys that's all the information I have , I did try YouTube earlier but Nae luck when I typed it in the search box.
If I come across anything else regards to the jet fighter I'll let everyone know wee a post.
Speak to you soon my friend's cheers cheers .
Cheers Fae Allan  Smile

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet   Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet Icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2023 9:58 am

Well indeed that all makes sense , I never seen one before , the lack of info available quite possibly tells it`s a rare item . I am glad we got to the bottom of it as it was bugging me . Even the Cheralea plane as I recall is a bit on the tight side fitting Action Man in , so I am not surprised it was a bit of a struggle for you . Thanks for the further info , I am going to snoop and see if I can find more info on it , it`s a great addition to your already high end collection .

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet   Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet Icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2023 10:22 am

Scottish.Actionman. wrote:
Many thanks Ian  cheers
I've been in a lot of pain recently so I have been lying low. It's the first time I have come across this plane and it Waaaaaawed me out . I just got some more information on it. I just need to explain to Chip about the reason for the difficulty in getting the pilot in and out of the plane, And I will then write down the status of the jet fighter   cheers
Hi Chip , I hear what you're saying and it makes total sense.
But it was me and my head injury trying to fit the figure in with his parachute on  lol! lol! had I of taken it off him,He would would of gone in fine. And I looked back and found what the seller had to say on the jet fighter  cheers

This is the strike force SF-16 strike eagle Jet plane for action man figures.
This is basically a cherilea aeroplane, Using the same moulding and parts i.e. :
Canopy ,
Wheel sets ,
Rocket launchers ,
But with modified wing mounts to allow it to have a swing wing action.
It is Very rare now and in lovely condition with working swing wing and undercarriage,
Rocket launchers work, sadly no missiles.
Canopy is perfect ,
Decals complete and in great condition.

Well guys that's all the information I have , I did try YouTube earlier but Nae luck when I typed it in the search box.
If I come across anything else regards to the jet fighter I'll let everyone know wee a post.
Speak to you soon my friend's cheers cheers .
Cheers Fae Allan  Smile

Hi Allan and good to see you back posting, sorry to hear about the pain you've been in and hope that you can get some relief, thank you for the update on the Jet I didn't think about Strike Force but it makes sense as they used a lot of modified Cherilea designs with their vehicles Smile Cheers Ian

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet   Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet Icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2023 10:35 am

Chip wrote:
I have a feeling the Jet is from the HM figure line , it would explain the tight fit of the pilot , as I believe they were smaller . Just a hunch .

Hi Chip over the last couple of years I've been collecting the HM Armed Forces figures and equipment and to my knowledge, the range doesn't do a jet like this but they do have a Harrier type jet that I've pictured, Cool but now I'll have to try my HM Armed forces Pilot in my Cherilea Jet bounce Laughing

Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet 101-2039

Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet 101-2008-Copy

Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet   Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet Icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2023 2:10 pm

Those HM forces are pretty cool , your Strike Force Jet is in a very similar fashion , that`s what led me to believe it could of been one of those . I think you picked up quite a rarity here , well done .

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet   Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next