ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Darth Vader Hasbro Redux

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

Darth Vader Hasbro Redux  Empty
PostSubject: Darth Vader Hasbro Redux    Darth Vader Hasbro Redux  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2023 8:39 pm

Hi all , Another Hasbro redux . I used an Ultimate Soldier body , as it was one of the tallest bodies I have , and had a suitable neck post likely still not tall enough . I painted his collar and added a chain to his cloak . Swapped out the hands , the problem with these old Hasbro sets , is they are generally short in the arms cloths wise . So I have used a bit of shrink tube to keep the bare arms from showing , not perfect but better than the alternative . Also glossed over his eyes , it`s helped them stand out more .  Anyway here he comes .

" What is thy bidding My Master " .

Darth Vader Hasbro Redux  1-P1170752

Darth Vader Hasbro Redux  2-P1170734

Darth Vader Hasbro Redux  3-P1170744

Darth Vader Hasbro Redux  4-P1170732

Darth Vader Hasbro Redux  5-P1170737

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Darth Vader Hasbro Redux    Darth Vader Hasbro Redux  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2023 10:02 pm

Even though I’m not a Darth Vader fan in the slightest I actually really liked how you photographed him in different poses. All photos very well photographed.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Darth Vader Hasbro Redux    Darth Vader Hasbro Redux  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2023 7:16 am

He looks cool, Chip! The chain addition ans the gloss over the eyes works really well bounce .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darth Vader Hasbro Redux    Darth Vader Hasbro Redux  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darth Vader Hasbro Redux
Page 1 of 1