ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Maximum Steel for professor gangrene L.O.L ,,, Not so good for Max L.O.L

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

A Maximum Steel for professor gangrene L.O.L ,,, Not so good for Max L.O.L Empty
PostSubject: A Maximum Steel for professor gangrene L.O.L ,,, Not so good for Max L.O.L   A Maximum Steel for professor gangrene L.O.L ,,, Not so good for Max L.O.L Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2023 7:30 pm

A Maximum Steel for professor gangrene L.O.L ,,, Not so good for Max L.O.L Img_1380
A Maximum Steel for professor gangrene L.O.L ,,, Not so good for Max L.O.L Img_1379
A Maximum Steel for professor gangrene L.O.L ,,, Not so good for Max L.O.L Img_1378
A Maximum Steel for professor gangrene L.O.L ,,, Not so good for Max L.O.L Img_1377
I thought that this would be a good form of transport for Dr Gangrene  affraid affraid affraid   lol! lol! lol! A Maximum Steel for professor gangrene L.O.L ,,, Not so good for Max L.O.L Img_1376

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

A Maximum Steel for professor gangrene L.O.L ,,, Not so good for Max L.O.L Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Maximum Steel for professor gangrene L.O.L ,,, Not so good for Max L.O.L   A Maximum Steel for professor gangrene L.O.L ,,, Not so good for Max L.O.L Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2023 8:16 pm

Brilliant Very Happy, your professor gangrene has stolen Max Steels MX99 Heli-Jet. Are you going to keep the MX99 Heli-Jet like that or are you going the spray paint it ? I agree with you on that it’ll be good form of transport for your Professor Gangrene. Will we be seeing it out and about in the skies?

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: A Maximum Steel for professor gangrene L.O.L ,,, Not so good for Max L.O.L   A Maximum Steel for professor gangrene L.O.L ,,, Not so good for Max L.O.L Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2023 8:54 pm

Thanks Alex my friend  cheers ,
The Professor was a a buy from a while back that I never managed to post until now . I tried to get him into another pair of tighter boots which I thought would of been better looking on him and managed to snap his ankle   affraid Awwww  lol!
I'll definitely be taking him out for a test flight, Roger,,, Sorry I meant Alex... lol! lol! lol!
I speak to you soon Alex my friend  cheers 
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: A Maximum Steel for professor gangrene L.O.L ,,, Not so good for Max L.O.L   A Maximum Steel for professor gangrene L.O.L ,,, Not so good for Max L.O.L Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2023 9:30 pm

Scottish.Actionman. wrote:
Thanks Alex my friend  cheers ,
The Professor was a a buy from a while back that I never managed to post until now . I tried to get him into another pair of tighter boots which I thought would of been better looking on him and managed to snap his ankle   affraid Awwww  lol!
I'll definitely be taking him out for a test flight, Roger,,, Sorry I meant Alex... lol! lol! lol!
I speak to you soon Alex my friend  cheers 
Very kind regards ,
Allan

A pair of tighter boots which managed to snap his ankle OUCH!! That’s flight-tastic to see typed that your be definitely taking him out for a test flight.

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: A Maximum Steel for professor gangrene L.O.L ,,, Not so good for Max L.O.L   A Maximum Steel for professor gangrene L.O.L ,,, Not so good for Max L.O.L Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2023 10:57 pm

Hi there Alex my friend  cheers ,
Yes, I wasn't to impressed wee the build quality of the Professor as I didn't think I was trying that hard to get his feet  in  the  boots  affraid affraid lol! I felt that his arm movement is also restricted in moving.
Maybe I got a figure built on the Friday or the Monday  lol! lol! lol!
I'll just be keeping the giro copter/ plane As is As it is green , not the same match as the professor's jumpsuit , But it's near enough and will allow me to use between the Professor and action man and I not forgetting Max himself. After all it does belong to him  lol! lol! lol!
 I'll speak to you soon Alex my friend  cheers
Very kind regards,
Allan
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: A Maximum Steel for professor gangrene L.O.L ,,, Not so good for Max L.O.L   A Maximum Steel for professor gangrene L.O.L ,,, Not so good for Max L.O.L Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2023 1:37 am

That's a great looking vehicle Allan! cheers I bought one in the box some years back, I never got around
to opening it and putting it together. Nice to see one out of the box, so I now know what I picked up. Very Happy
It's one of those items I know I have but will have to find it....

I know some members here are not fans of Max Steel, but he had some interesting vehicles.

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: A Maximum Steel for professor gangrene L.O.L ,,, Not so good for Max L.O.L   A Maximum Steel for professor gangrene L.O.L ,,, Not so good for Max L.O.L Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2023 3:07 am

Hi there Daryl my friend  cheers
I think it's a great vehicle for Max Steel , action man and his enemies  affraid affraid affraid lol! lol! .
I have a Max Steel jungle vehicle of some sorts new in the box unassembled about the house somewhere in one of the piles of boxes affraid lol! lol! so I know exactly where your coming from my friend  cheers cheers cheers I have a few to many mountain of boxes  lol!
I don't mind mixing it up between action man, his enemies, And Max Steel and very much agree with you about Max having some interesting vehicles  cheers cheers cheers
I'll speak to you soon Daryl my friend  cheers cheers cheers
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: A Maximum Steel for professor gangrene L.O.L ,,, Not so good for Max L.O.L   A Maximum Steel for professor gangrene L.O.L ,,, Not so good for Max L.O.L Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2023 6:03 pm

Now he will take evil to a whole different level... lol!
Very nice! cheers

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: A Maximum Steel for professor gangrene L.O.L ,,, Not so good for Max L.O.L   A Maximum Steel for professor gangrene L.O.L ,,, Not so good for Max L.O.L Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2023 5:24 pm

Thanks for the  lol! , With your hi praise   Very Happy on the jet-copter Very Happy
I had a good  lol! when I read your post-reply  lol! excellent Jim  cheers  cheers cheers
I'll speak to you soon Jim my friend .  cheers
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: A Maximum Steel for professor gangrene L.O.L ,,, Not so good for Max L.O.L   A Maximum Steel for professor gangrene L.O.L ,,, Not so good for Max L.O.L Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2023 5:41 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Now he will take evil to a whole different level... lol!

lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Maximum Steel for professor gangrene L.O.L ,,, Not so good for Max L.O.L   A Maximum Steel for professor gangrene L.O.L ,,, Not so good for Max L.O.L Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Maximum Steel for professor gangrene L.O.L ,,, Not so good for Max L.O.L
Page 1 of 1