ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marx Best of the West Johnny West Ranch Wagon Set with Pimped Jeep

Go down 
+2
FIELD STATION 42
BAMComix
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

Marx Best of the West Johnny West Ranch Wagon Set with Pimped Jeep - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marx Best of the West Johnny West Ranch Wagon Set with Pimped Jeep   Marx Best of the West Johnny West Ranch Wagon Set with Pimped Jeep - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 3:49 am

Hawkeye wrote:
TNshooter wrote:
Thanks Ian! I didn't know the mount slides up. I knew the hole didn't have threads and there is no hole on the
other side. I was afraid I would have to figure out a way to put a pop rivet in.

Thanks again cheers cheers cheers

No problem Daryl, I went into the attic today and unscrewed the spare wheel from the Stony Jeep and took some photos of the screw that holds it in place, actually the screw is a self-tapping screw and cuts its own thread into the plastic piece that clips into the back the screw length is approximately 1 1/2 inches or 38mm from the underside of the head to tip of the screw and the width of the screw is aprox 4mm which is a number 8 self-tapping screw so in basic terms inch and a quarter long number 8 slotted dome headed self tapper but if the thread has pulled the plastic in the connector you could possibly get away with using the next size screw Number 10

Marx Best of the West Johnny West Ranch Wagon Set with Pimped Jeep - Page 2 420654373-945293126974210-529740962967433820-n

Marx Best of the West Johnny West Ranch Wagon Set with Pimped Jeep - Page 2 420647899-721477083092650-3590309081833303618-n

Marx Best of the West Johnny West Ranch Wagon Set with Pimped Jeep - Page 2 420855407-803231868278909-4321651817308976483-n

Thanks Ian! You went above and beyond for your help. cheers cheers
I greatly appreciate your help. cheers cheers

BAMComix and Hawkeye like this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

Marx Best of the West Johnny West Ranch Wagon Set with Pimped Jeep - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marx Best of the West Johnny West Ranch Wagon Set with Pimped Jeep   Marx Best of the West Johnny West Ranch Wagon Set with Pimped Jeep - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 1:07 pm

[quote="TNshooter"]
Hawkeye wrote:
TNshooter wrote:
Thanks Ian! I didn't know the mount slides up. I knew the hole didn't have threads and there is no hole on the
other side. I was afraid I would have to figure out a way to put a pop rivet in.

Thanks again cheers cheers cheers

No problem Daryl, I went into the attic today and unscrewed the spare wheel from the Stony Jeep and took some photos of the screw that holds it in place, actually the screw is a self-tapping screw and cuts its own thread into the plastic piece that clips into the back the screw length is approximately 1 1/2 inches or 38mm from the underside of the head to tip of the screw and the width of the screw is aprox 4mm which is a number 8 self-tapping screw so in basic terms inch and a quarter long number 8 slotted dome headed self tapper but if the thread has pulled the plastic in the connector you could possibly get away with using the next size screw Number 10

Thanks Ian! You went above and beyond for your help. cheers cheers
I greatly appreciate your help. cheers cheers

No trouble at all Daryl I'm always glad to help if I can, good luck with your Jeep let me know if you get it sorted Cheers Ian

Marx Best of the West Johnny West Ranch Wagon Set with Pimped Jeep
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2