ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cobra Helicopter Attack

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

Cobra Helicopter Attack Empty
PostSubject: Cobra Helicopter Attack   Cobra Helicopter Attack Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 3:25 am

This set was made for the Hall of Fame figures. This is part of the back of the package, showing a figure completely outfitted,
and a list of the items included.

Cobra Helicopter Attack C-heli10

It came with a small instruction sheet showing how to put together the pack and operation. Pushing down the red button
on the back of the pack makes the rotors spin.

Cobra Helicopter Attack C-heli11

I put this on a Classic Collection body. Front view, back view and side view.

Cobra Helicopter Attack C-heli12

Cobra Helicopter Attack C-heli13

Cobra Helicopter Attack C-heli14

The rotor is made of rubber, unfortunately storage has allowed it to bend, so it's not a flat shape as it should be. The luger is the
same as the Cobra Commander and the Mail-in Cobra Soldier figure. The soldier didn't have a holster, this one has a leg holster
instead of the belt holster as the commander. The elastic straps for the heli-pack were made for the HOF body which is beefier
than the CC, so it doesn't fit as tight. The figures' accessories also includes the knife as the previous figures, a rope, two grenades
and a missile for the missile launcher. Which is spring-loaded to fire it.

Cobra Helicopter Attack C-heli15

The helmet doesn't fit the CC heads too well, it was made for the HOF heads which are larger. I need to put a HOF head on these
figures so they will fit better. The helmet has a move-able eye-shield which is nice, like the vintage pilot helmets.

Cobra Helicopter Attack C-heli16

Cobra Helicopter Attack C-heli17

I have three of these sets, two are on CC bodies, the third I haven't put on a figure yet. This is the same as the Action Man
set that Alexander has posted, except it has the Cobra symbol on the vest instead of the Action Man patch.
I hope someone likes it.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Cobra Helicopter Attack   Cobra Helicopter Attack Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 7:15 am

That's a great looking set Daryl, and one I haven't seen before. Thanks for sharing he pics bounce .
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Cobra Helicopter Attack   Cobra Helicopter Attack Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 8:03 am

Hey Daryl,

I really enjoyed looking through all the pictures of you displaying from different angles and close ups of the Cobra Helicopter Attack. I’m loving the back of the package explaining the exciting action missing on the Helicopter Attack and what’s included in the set.
My mam version one:
Cobra Helicopter Attack IMG-5848
The respirator mask does not hold into the helmet when he’s wearing it so that’s why I have mine off.

Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Cobra Helicopter Attack   Cobra Helicopter Attack Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 1:41 am

Thanks Dal and Alexander cheers

I mentioned that you had one in my post Alexander. Seeing yours reminded me of the ones I have.
The respirator on mine doesn't like to stay on either, I had to keep pressing it back on when taking
the photos.

I just remembered I have another one that was released during the Classic Collection line. As I recall
it has red copter blades, I will need to try and find it. I'm thinking I picked it up to go with the Firefly
figure, another Cobra character I need to find.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cobra Helicopter Attack   Cobra Helicopter Attack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cobra Helicopter Attack
Page 1 of 1