ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hybrid talker

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TALLY HO
Armoured Car Commander
TALLY HO

hybrid talker  Empty
PostSubject: hybrid talker    hybrid talker  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 2:41 pm

hi all , i have a hybrid talker body , that i took apart to check the talker mechanism when i was putting back together a small plastic part snapped , where the leg elastic sits , anyone know how to fix ???

i made a new plastic strut but cant get the elastic through it and hold in place at the same time . any ideas????

hybrid talker  Flintshire-20130407-00028_zpsf0cbcbcd

hybrid talker  Flintshire-20130407-00029_zps6c8ddb85
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

hybrid talker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hybrid talker    hybrid talker  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:34 pm

I have never took one of those apart mate, but I am sure that someone must have? I am sure help will be given cheers
Back to top Go down
ghost recon
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
ghost recon

hybrid talker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hybrid talker    hybrid talker  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 4:46 pm

Easiest way is to place cotton around where the string for head attachment would go as it is minute therefore allowing you to place neck clip right & close it all back up.
You will now have a loop of cotton under the neck clip to begin the restring with. So merely take one end of cotton & tape it quite the way along the elastic to be used to make a join. Gently ease this through until elastic then shows the other side of the post clip. Patience will get you the Tally. Hope this helps.

Most talkers ie non EE usually have a solid plastic neck attachment joined to the neck. If this is the case then disregard the above.
Back to top Go down
TALLY HO
Armoured Car Commander
TALLY HO

hybrid talker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hybrid talker    hybrid talker  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:08 pm

That is the case a solid neck post , I will keep trying
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

hybrid talker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hybrid talker    hybrid talker  Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:10 am

Sorry I can't help Tally but I'm interested to know how you got on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net
Danthecoat
Crash Crew
Danthecoat

hybrid talker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hybrid talker    hybrid talker  Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:44 pm

Pm me your address im sure i have another torso mate this will do the job as ive had this happen to me and its a nightmare best bet is to change the torso Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hybrid talker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hybrid talker    hybrid talker  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hybrid talker
Page 1 of 1