ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures
 
HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 My new guy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



My new guy Empty
PostSubject: My new guy   My new guy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 8:04 pm

Who loves ya baby lol!

My new guy KGrHqZHJEsFCcQdyFNBQoBtwgT60_12
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Posts : 13911
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 47
Location : Birmingham, England

My new guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new guy   My new guy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 8:11 pm

very nice mate, how big is he? is he a marx figure?
Back to top Go down
Rossini
Artic Explorer
Rossini

Posts : 1116
Join date : 2012-11-11
Age : 41
Location : My house

My new guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new guy   My new guy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 8:13 pm

Right Jason I'm gonna be straight with you here! I don't like it!! Because its SCARY!! lol is that mego or what?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



My new guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new guy   My new guy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 8:35 pm

lol! glad he scares you Ross Very Happy I think Mego he's not here yet so not sure but I know they are quite rare Very Happy I think he'l be around 8"inch Darrall.


Sorry if I put him in wrong section I wasn't sure were to put him clown
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



My new guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new guy   My new guy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 8:36 pm

He's just too cool Laughing bounce
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Posts : 13911
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 47
Location : Birmingham, England

My new guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new guy   My new guy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 8:38 pm

no worries mate, he looks great cheers
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



My new guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new guy   My new guy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 8:53 pm

cheers bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



My new guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new guy   My new guy Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 8:14 pm

Anyone ever seen one of these kojak figures before?
Back to top Go down
Danthecoat
Polar Explorer
Danthecoat

Posts : 1207
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 49
Location : ESSEX

My new guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new guy   My new guy Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:50 am

paintedhead1234 wrote:
lol! glad he scares you Ross Very Happy I think Mego he's not here yet so not sure but I know they are quite rare Very Happy I think he'l be around 8"inch Darrall.


Sorry if I put him in wrong section I wasn't sure were to put him clown


LOL Ive never seen a kojak figure i have got a few figures that came in action man lots and i will ebay them soon but he is cracking Smile

Can we have a piccie with his hat off when you get him and are you gonna make him a lollipop ?
Back to top Go down
Rossini
Artic Explorer
Rossini

Posts : 1116
Join date : 2012-11-11
Age : 41
Location : My house

My new guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new guy   My new guy Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 2:22 pm

Think it's made by Excel Jason. I just did a bit of Googling and found this:
http://www.megolike.com/excel.htm maybe you could get the other 2.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



My new guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new guy   My new guy Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 7:00 pm

rossini wrote:
Think it's made by Excel Jason. I just did a bit of Googling and found this:
http://www.megolike.com/excel.htm maybe you could get the other 2.

Top job Ross thanks for that mate i'll keep a eye out Wink
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



My new guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new guy   My new guy Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 2:12 pm

Danthecoat wrote:
paintedhead1234 wrote:
lol! glad he scares you Ross Very Happy I think Mego he's not here yet so not sure but I know they are quite rare Very Happy I think he'l be around 8"inch Darrall.


Sorry if I put him in wrong section I wasn't sure were to put him clown


LOL Ive never seen a kojak figure i have got a few figures that came in action man lots and i will ebay them soon but he is cracking Smile

Can we have a piccie with his hat off when you get him and are you gonna make him a lollipop ?

Cheers Dan just noticed you asked for a pic with his hat off, I have already took a couple with hat but I'll do some more this week without Wink

Anyway here he is he arrived today bounce bounce bounce bounce
My new guy 001-33
My new guy 002-32
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Posts : 13911
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 47
Location : Birmingham, England

My new guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new guy   My new guy Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 2:15 pm

he looks fantastic Jason, I have not seen one before you posted that you had brought one. I look forward to more photos mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



My new guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new guy   My new guy Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 2:45 pm

actionman2272 wrote:
he looks fantastic Jason, I have not seen one before you posted that you had brought one. I look forward to more photos mate Very Happy

Cheers Darrall I agree mate he's a great figure he's the same size as the lone ranger, glad I bought him now bounce bounce I'll do some more pics with the lights when I get time to really show him off, here's one without his hat Very Happy

Retro style...



My new guy 003-29
Back to top Go down
Bond007ca
Action Pilot
Bond007ca

Posts : 425
Join date : 2013-03-15
Age : 47
Location : Edmonton Alberta Canada

My new guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new guy   My new guy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:23 pm

Love his brown shoes.... Almost Elevator looking LOL

Cheers for posting the pics
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



My new guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new guy   My new guy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 7:51 pm

Thanks mate glad you like him Very Happy I think he's great too bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




My new guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new guy   My new guy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
My new guy
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Non-VAM and Other 1:6 Scale Figure Lines :: Other 1/6 Figure Collections-
Jump to: