ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lord Conan J Roxton

Go down 
+12
inntruderr61
Captian action
clivvers
action bob
Reddragon
TheOneManKid
REDDOG1
AManfromcoalville
Danthecoat
somekindajoe
TALLY HO
BAMComix
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Lord Conan J Roxton - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord Conan J Roxton   Lord Conan J Roxton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:16 pm

Arh Lord Roxton you old goat thought you were out of circulation, we shall have to have ourselves a catch up,,or should I say you will have to catch me up..
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Lord Conan J Roxton   Lord Conan J Roxton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:22 pm

Lord Conan J Roxton - Page 2 207af4b5-7221-43fd-ae41-eaa36d6b396f_zps54adc937

'ah indeed Sir Henry, you old scally wag !! The hunt is on my dear friend ! I will be following the clues so the truth will out ! '
Back to top Go down
action bob
Flock Head (Hard Hands)
action bob

PostSubject: Re: Lord Conan J Roxton   Lord Conan J Roxton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:45 pm

That is one cool looking dude Dal, liking him a lot, that flock is fantastic Very Happy the shoulder holster is brill, in fact well cool Very Happy  Very Happy 

PJ
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Lord Conan J Roxton   Lord Conan J Roxton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:47 pm

Thanks PJ ! he is currently one of my favourites. As always flocktastic is the man, and did an amazing job. His holsters and pistols are both dragon, but I couldn't resist the look cheers 
Back to top Go down
action bob
Flock Head (Hard Hands)
action bob

PostSubject: Re: Lord Conan J Roxton   Lord Conan J Roxton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:49 pm

I can see why Dal as he looks well cool, think I may have to get in contact with Flocktastic as I have a little project myself that is way out of my reach! Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Lord Conan J Roxton   Lord Conan J Roxton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:53 pm

I cannot recommend him highly enough PJ, his work is amazing ! cheers 
Back to top Go down
action bob
Flock Head (Hard Hands)
action bob

PostSubject: Re: Lord Conan J Roxton   Lord Conan J Roxton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:54 pm

is there a web site for him Dal or email address that you could share please Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Lord Conan J Roxton   Lord Conan J Roxton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 3:13 pm

here you go PJ, lots to look at mate

http://www.flocktastic.co/

dont forget he is also a member here cheers 
Back to top Go down
action bob
Flock Head (Hard Hands)
action bob

PostSubject: Re: Lord Conan J Roxton   Lord Conan J Roxton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 3:19 pm

Cool cheers Dal Very Happy  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sgt_Elias
Admin
Sgt_Elias

PostSubject: Re: Lord Conan J Roxton   Lord Conan J Roxton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 3:24 pm

crackin' looking chap there Dal, another flocktastic flock from the flocker that is flocktastic lol! 

Can't wait to see what he gets up to Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Lord Conan J Roxton   Lord Conan J Roxton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 3:33 pm

Cheers Damo cheers 
Back to top Go down
DrDalek6
Eagle Eyes
DrDalek6

PostSubject: Re: Lord Conan J Roxton   Lord Conan J Roxton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:51 pm

Very smart love the old fashioned look and the way you've done his hair cool backstory as well should allow for some good adventures Surprised 
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Lord Conan J Roxton   Lord Conan J Roxton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:03 am

Thanks Scott, I am working on another of his associates now cheers 
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Lord Conan J Roxton   Lord Conan J Roxton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:23 am

Very cool figure, Dal, I can't get enough of these Steampunkers. Very cool backstory!

Love the way he's dressed out and love the big pipe! Sir Whatsitchester Bovey doesn't have a chance. Evil or Very Mad Laughing 

My only regret is that I don't have more heads ready to send to Tony for some Flocktastical fuzz. Love the work on this guy and I really like the part in his hair. That's a new one on me.

Brian
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Lord Conan J Roxton   Lord Conan J Roxton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 5:36 am

It’s a pleasure to meet Lord Conan J Roxton 3rd (ancestor of Jake) , I’m loving the flocking that has been done on him , loving the way you have dressed him as well Dal. Victorian HRH Secret Service operative loving it loving it loving, his background story is just fantastic, very well put together may I say. I’m really liking the new photos you have done, they really come out well.

Outstanding kitbash once again Dal Wink .

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Lord Conan J Roxton   Lord Conan J Roxton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:01 am

Many thanks fella's ! Very Happy , I am really pleased that he is liked so much. Yeah Brian, the side parting was something I asked if Tony could do, as I thought it would fit the figure and I dont remember anyone havingit done before.
Flocktastic is the flocking man cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Lord Conan J Roxton   Lord Conan J Roxton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:35 pm

I'm liking your kit mixing very much, Dal! cheers 

I haven't done any kit mixes for ages, I'm definitely back on it as soon as my latest artwork is done (should be finished late tonight) Wink Wink 

BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Lord Conan J Roxton   Lord Conan J Roxton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:50 pm

Thanks Clive !, I look forward to seeing what you come up with ! cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lord Conan J Roxton   Lord Conan J Roxton - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lord Conan J Roxton
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2