ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The $3.87 solution.....(solution for removing marker from heads, that is..)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

The $3.87 solution.....(solution for removing marker from heads, that is..) Empty
PostSubject: The $3.87 solution.....(solution for removing marker from heads, that is..)   The $3.87 solution.....(solution for removing marker from heads, that is..) Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 pm

So after reading the post about marker removal I decided to start my own experiment.  I happened to be in Target just over the border and saw some acne Cream with Benzoil peroxide as the prime ingredient. At $3.87 I thought I would experiment.  I had a nice PH that was otherwise ruined by a pink marker:

The $3.87 solution.....(solution for removing marker from heads, that is..) DSC_0088_zpshamycapz

The $3.87 solution.....(solution for removing marker from heads, that is..) DSC_0102_zpswjjndegh

After a few applications and sunlight (which we have been challenged with lately) we have this:

The $3.87 solution.....(solution for removing marker from heads, that is..) DSC_0099_zpsp26vdkj5

The $3.87 solution.....(solution for removing marker from heads, that is..) DSC_0100_zpsbbq2t1kq

I am still working on him, actually he is outside as we speak....I am very impressed with the results.
Back to top Go down
Sparklebudgie
Sabotage
Sparklebudgie

The $3.87 solution.....(solution for removing marker from heads, that is..) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The $3.87 solution.....(solution for removing marker from heads, that is..)   The $3.87 solution.....(solution for removing marker from heads, that is..) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 8:49 am

Well worth the effort, he looks great now.i cheers 

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The $3.87 solution.....(solution for removing marker from heads, that is..)   The $3.87 solution.....(solution for removing marker from heads, that is..) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 9:00 am

He is looking great my friend !!, maybe a few more applications ?? and you will have him in tip top condition  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy . Nice work mate  cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The $3.87 solution.....(solution for removing marker from heads, that is..)   The $3.87 solution.....(solution for removing marker from heads, that is..) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 10:01 am

thats brilliant top job bet hes perfect now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The $3.87 solution.....(solution for removing marker from heads, that is..)   The $3.87 solution.....(solution for removing marker from heads, that is..) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 11:26 am

Here is how he looks today...

The $3.87 solution.....(solution for removing marker from heads, that is..) DSC_0192_zpspntrdat9
Back to top Go down
Rossini
Red Devil
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: The $3.87 solution.....(solution for removing marker from heads, that is..)   The $3.87 solution.....(solution for removing marker from heads, that is..) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 12:53 pm

Great result mate!! He looks brilliant now Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The $3.87 solution.....(solution for removing marker from heads, that is..)   The $3.87 solution.....(solution for removing marker from heads, that is..) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The $3.87 solution.....(solution for removing marker from heads, that is..)
Page 1 of 1