ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

rubber diver suits

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
inconceivable
New Recruit
inconceivable

rubber diver suits Empty
PostSubject: rubber diver suits   rubber diver suits Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:50 pm

About 4 years ago I remember being told about guy [I seem to remember him being in Brazil] who made repro rubber diver suits.

Does he still exist, or does anyone else out there make them?

Or failing that can anyone suggest where I could source a black suit?

I bought most of the parts for the Special Teams Underwater Assault in the local market this week and would like to rebuild it. The black rubber suit has long since perished.

Any help would be great!

Thanks,

Paul

Pic of my old Underwater Assault when I used to own him.......

photo v5.jpg" border="0" alt=""/>
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

rubber diver suits Empty
PostSubject: Re: rubber diver suits   rubber diver suits Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:46 pm

Might be worth sending Damo Sgt Ellias a PM. Think he got one from project ARE or Cotswolds.

Good luck
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

rubber diver suits Empty
PostSubject: Re: rubber diver suits   rubber diver suits Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 9:09 am

failing that I believe the timeless edition gi joe diver rubber wetsuits are supposed to be of a superior quality !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenrubber diver suits G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
ak615
Action Pilot
ak615

Location : Off the shoulder of orion in the dark near the tanhauser gate

rubber diver suits Empty
PostSubject: Re: rubber diver suits   rubber diver suits Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 11:47 am

Yep if you can lay your hands on the Joe timeless/40th suit you wont be disappointed as far as I`m aware there haven`t been any problems with these.

rubber diver suits Empty
PostSubject: Re: rubber diver suits   rubber diver suits Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rubber diver suits
Page 1 of 1