ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean

Go down 
+5
Glidah Drivah
clivvers
inntruderr61
BAMComix
Hawkeye
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean Empty
PostSubject: Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean   Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 8:39 pm

Does anyone remember the Action Drama on TV of the SAS mission 'Bravo Two Zero' with Sean Bean playing the part of Andy McNab here's my kitbash using my newly arrived head-sculpt of Sean Bean

Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean Magua%20023_zpsnltolzcq

Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean Magua%20024_zpsdqqxehdn

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean   Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 9:03 pm

Great looking figure cheers
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean   Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 9:21 pm

Cheers Dal just got some new head sculpts today and have Bashed them on a couple of Power Team World Peacekeeper Bodies

Ian

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean   Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 10:25 pm

Nice Ian! Very Happy

Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean   Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 10:50 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Nice Ian! Very Happy

Cheers Jim he's ready to hunt down some 'Scuds' bom Twisted Evil

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean   Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 11:38 pm

Nice one, Hawkeye! cheers

That's a another lovely looking uniform (quality), the weapon looks like it's from the 'Ultimate Soldier' range, is it?

I think that uniform would also look good on a flocked vam bounce

Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean   Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 7:12 am

clivvers wrote:
Nice one, Hawkeye! cheers

That's a another lovely looking uniform (quality), the weapon looks like it's from the 'Ultimate Soldier' range, is it?

I think that uniform would also look good on a flocked vam bounce

Hi Clive its a nice uniform well made and its marked Blue Box 2003 mate yes I believe the weapon is Ultimate Soldier

Ian

Red Devil
Glidah Drivah

PostSubject: Re: Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean   Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 2:14 pm

Great looking SAS bash! Those DiD heads are certainly expressive. I've got one that looks like Bean's cousin on my Rhodesian Selous Scout. Ironically, the head is also on a Power Team body. (The head alone was on a carded equipment set.) The other fig is Power Team as well.

Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean PICT2354
Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean PICT2356
Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean PICT2357

Fine looking figure!

-Nate
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean   Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 5:06 pm

Glidah Drivah wrote:
(The head alone was on a carded equipment set.)-Nate

Nice uniforms, Nate!  Cool  Cool  Cool

I'm sure i saw loads of carded heads at Modellers Loft a few years back. I have a few heads knocking about, one of them reminds me of a WWII Gestapo dentist lol! I'm planning on doing a custom dentist or doctor, i just need to bleach an old uniform white.

Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean   Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 9:04 pm

[quote="Glidah Drivah"]Great looking SAS bash! Those DiD heads are certainly expressive. I've got one that looks like Bean's cousin on my Rhodesian Selous Scout. Ironically, the head is also on a Power Team body. (The head alone was on a carded equipment set.) The other fig is Power Team as well.

Cheers Nate and great pair of figures you have there too. I totally agree the DiD head sculpts are amazing cheers

Ian

Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean   Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 9:11 pm

clivvers wrote:
Glidah Drivah wrote:

I'm sure i saw loads of carded heads at Modellers Loft a few years back. I have a few heads knocking about, one of them reminds me of a WWII Gestapo dentist lol! I'm planning on doing a custom dentist or doctor, i just need to bleach an old uniform white.

Hi Clive I got this head with a set of 6 I don't know if they were from the 'Sharp' series
Don't mention the Gestapo Dentist mate I've just been to my dentist with a abscess on a back tooth he's given me a course of antibiotics but has threatened me with an extraction if this doesn't work affraid lol!

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean   Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 12:23 am

Hawkeye wrote:
clivvers wrote:
Glidah Drivah wrote:

Hi Clive I got this head with a set of 6 I don't know if they were from the 'Sharp' series
Don't mention the Gestapo Dentist mate I've just been to my dentist with a abscess on a back tooth he's given me a course of antibiotics but has threatened me with an extraction if this doesn't work affraid lol!

The sculpt definitely has that Sharpe look about it.

Dentists £££££££££££££££££ lol!  Twisted Evil

The antibiotics will work, it takes a week before things start getting better, do 2 very salty hot mouth washes a day, hot as a cup of tea.

Take 2 soluble 500mg Paracetamol for the pain, they work like magic! (always check with your doctor first).

Always clean your toothbrush under a hot tap before use, i put mine in a hot cup of water before use. I always have my own supply of ant-biotics just in case of emergencies Wink

I hope it heals for you soon, mate Smile

gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean   Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 2:05 am

Great Sean Bean sculpt, Ian, and excellent bash!!! I could think of a few other characters you could do with sculpt.

clivvers wrote:
reminds me of a WWII Gestapo dentist lol!

To which Gestapo dentist are you referring? Only one I can think of is Lawrence Olivier(?)  Scary!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil  But I'd love to have a sculpt of him!

Or are you just referring to dentists in general? My wife and her father always refer to her former dentist as the nazi...

Dental issues have been driving me to bankruptcy over the last couple years...  "Crown him with many crowns" takes on a whole new meaning. Then you get to the point where there's no place to put the crown... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean   Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 11:03 am

Dentists £££££££££££££££££ lol!  Twisted Evil

The antibiotics will work, it takes a week before things start getting better, do 2 very salty hot mouth washes a day, hot as a cup of tea.

Take 2 soluble 500mg Paracetamol for the pain, they work like magic! (always check with your doctor first).

Always clean your toothbrush under a hot tap before use, i put mine in a hot cup of water before use. I always have my own supply of ant-biotics just in case of emergencies Wink

I hope it heals for you soon, mate Smile [/quote]

Cheers Clive mate I find that anything hot makes it a lot worse at the moment I've just used very salty Luke warm water to rinse it round but yes hopefully the antibiotics will sort it but in the meantime the paracetomol and then ibuprofen are settling it down Thanks for that tho rabbit

Ian

Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean   Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 11:08 am

gibri wrote:
Great Sean Bean sculpt, Ian, and excellent bash!!!  I could think of a few other characters you could do with sculpt.

clivvers wrote:
reminds me of a WWII Gestapo dentist lol!

To which Gestapo dentist are you referring? Only one I can think of is Lawrence Olivier(?)  Scary!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil  But I'd love to have a sculpt of him!

Or are you just referring to dentists in general? My wife and her father always refer to her former dentist as the nazi...

Dental issues have been driving me to bankruptcy over the last couple years...  "Crown him with many crowns" takes on a whole new meaning. Then you get to the point where there's no place to put the crown... Evil or Very Mad

Cheers Bri yes I'm very pleased withe the sculpt I am just about to post a few more outdoor shots with him, Yes the dentist is daylight robbery I'd call mine Dick Turpin but he at least wore a mask when he was robbing you shh Suspect lol!

Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean   Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 11:32 am

Meanwhile out in the ruined temple courtyard SAS trooper Andy keeps a look out for any insurgents on his quest to hunt out the scud launchers.........

Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean Bravo%20Two%20Zero%20003_zpscjmlcfzh

Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean Bravo%20Two%20Zero%20008_zpsfs31imp2

'''Shhhh what was that??'''

Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean Bravo%20Two%20Zero%20006_zpsutm6pfrw

''A search party of the dreaded Republican Guards have just chosen the wrong temple to stick there nose into''' Twisted Evil

Only 4 of them I'm sure they won't give me too much trouble'!!

Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean Bravo%20Two%20Zero%20013_zpsyg8zsh7i

''Eat hot lead Mohamed'' Ahhhhh!!!

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean   Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 12:44 pm

great figure and photos Iain cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean   Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 1:17 pm

brilliant pics and fig
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean   Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 1:46 pm

Cheers Dal and Gary it's been quite a good photo sesh this morning pity I have to go to work in just over half an hour Mad why does work always spoil playtime shhh lol!

Red Devil
Glidah Drivah

PostSubject: Re: Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean   Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 10:48 pm

Great outdoor shots! The DiD heads came in both molded and flocked hair versions. Mine is one of the flocked ones. Here are a few older pics where you can see his hair.

Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean PICT2102
Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean PICT2097

The first pic was to show 1/6 scale. From left they are DML, Power Team (with DiD head) Sideshow and BBi G1. the BBi fig is about the same height as a vintage Joe or Action Man.

-Nate
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean   Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 9:05 am

Cheers guys and great flocked heads Nate very impressive line up cheers cheers cheers

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean   Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 3:17 pm

Fantastic shots Ian! cheers

Nice lineup of figures Nate... Very Happy

Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean   Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 12:45 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Fantastic shots Ian! cheers

Nice lineup of figures Nate... Very Happy

Cheers Jim it's always good getting the guys outside sunny lol! and totally agree Nate has some really nice figures there cheers cheers cheers

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean   Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 2:42 pm

Your Pentax is doing a great job, nice uniform! Cool

Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean   Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 8:51 pm

Cheers Clive Smile but how did you know I use a Pentax camera confused

PostSubject: Re: Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean   Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bravo Two Zero kitbash with Sean Bean
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next