ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any kind of figure eating different foods or drinking any kind of drink.

Go down 
+4
JohnnyE4
FIELD STATION 42
inntruderr61
Professor Gangrene Fan
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. Empty
PostSubject: Any kind of figure eating different foods or drinking any kind of drink.   Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 10:55 am

Sharing a picture of any of your figures eating different kinds of food or drinking any kind of drink.

Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. IMG_2530

Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. IMG_2548

Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. IMG_2549

Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. IMG_2707

Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. IMG_2858

Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. IMG_2859

Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. IMG_2860

Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. IMG_4782

Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. IMG_4805

Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. IMG_0331

Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. IMG_5602

Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. 07_E7_B031-1875-446_C-_A09_E-46_FD64_C60031

Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. IMG_2264

Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. IMG_0260

Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. IMG_0261

Last edited by Prof Gangrene Fan on Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:22 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Any kind of figure eating different foods or drinking any kind of drink.   Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 11:37 am

Come on members let's see photos of your figures eating different foods.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Any kind of figure eating different foods or drinking any kind of drink.   Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 3:04 pm

Nice shots Alex! cheers

Here's a couple of mine...

Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. 209_1211

Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. Cimg4112

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Any kind of figure eating different foods or drinking any kind of drink.   Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 4:28 pm

I’m really liking these pictures of your Joes with food inntruderr61.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Any kind of figure eating different foods or drinking any kind of drink.   Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 7:29 pm

ACKIE88 wrote:

Well thank you Alex! Guess nobody else wants to play... scratch

PostSubject: Re: Any kind of figure eating different foods or drinking any kind of drink.   Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 2:01 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
ACKIE88 wrote:

Uh, yea Jim...of course no one wants to play now...that first pic you posted....something wrong with that...I mean, come on...even Ron Jeremy wouldn't post a pic after that one... cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Any kind of figure eating different foods or drinking any kind of drink.   Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 2:24 am

Razz wrote:
inntruderr61 wrote:
ACKIE88 wrote:

Uh, yea Jim...of course no one wants to play now...that first pic you posted....something wrong with that...I mean, come on...even Ron Jeremy wouldn't post a pic after that one... cheers lol!

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. 209_1214

Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. 209_1215

Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. 209_1216

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Any kind of figure eating different foods or drinking any kind of drink.   Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 8:02 pm

Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. 9-CE5-AD44-78-EC-4-E0-D-A589-66-E8-E809-B37-F

Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. D9-F3-A258-9419-488-B-B7-EC-D4515-B4-DF9-FE

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Any kind of figure eating different foods or drinking any kind of drink.   Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 8:14 pm

Mam needs a chocolate fix! lol!

Great pics Alex! Very Happy

I'll post a couple pics later...

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Any kind of figure eating different foods or drinking any kind of drink.   Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 5:47 pm

Here's a couple food shots that Scotty was in...

Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. 209_1710
Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. 209_1313

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Any kind of figure eating different foods or drinking any kind of drink.   Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 8:15 pm

I’m just loving these two photos of Scotty that you’ve posted inntruderr61.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Any kind of figure eating different foods or drinking any kind of drink.   Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 9:37 pm

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
I’m just loving these two photos of Scotty that you’ve posted inntruderr61.

Thanks Alex! I enjoyed your pics also! Very Happy

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Any kind of figure eating different foods or drinking any kind of drink.   Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2019 3:17 pm

Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. D6324969-765-D-4-C32-A627-585-C9-AE4-AAFE

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Any kind of figure eating different foods or drinking any kind of drink.   Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2019 3:22 pm

Come on guys let’s see these pictures of any of your figures eating different kinds of foods.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Any kind of figure eating different foods or drinking any kind of drink.   Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2019 5:51 pm

Any kind of figure? In that case: my Pinky Street crew enjoying a green chile cheeseburger appeared in an article about the US state of New Mexico in the Huffington Post tabloid paper.

Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. 37957682451_6d1075ef2e

And here the girls aren't exactly eating food, but they're throwing food in the world's largest food fight, the infamous La Tomatina tomato fight in Buñol, Spain:

Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. 234716010_e34112ccfe

Red Devil
JohnnyE4

PostSubject: Re: Any kind of figure eating different foods or drinking any kind of drink.   Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2019 11:29 pm

it's always nice to know the guys can fend to them selves when we aint around
Back to top Go down
http://littledandbubba.weebly.com/index.html
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Any kind of figure eating different foods or drinking any kind of drink.   Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 12:11 pm

i love the pinky street crew, great little figures,what make ,scale are they ?

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenAny kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Any kind of figure eating different foods or drinking any kind of drink.   Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 5:09 pm

Captian action wrote:
i love the pinky street crew, great little figures,what make ,scale are they ?

The company was called Vance Project. The Pinky Street (or Pinky:st) figures are 10cm / 4 inches tall, so roughly 1:16 - 1:18 scale.

The company ceased production several years ago, but they were available for about ten years, and there are lots of them available on eBay for less than the original retail price. There was quite a fad for these figures for several years, particularly in Asia.

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Any kind of figure eating different foods or drinking any kind of drink.   Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 5:54 pm

Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. Page_1

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Any kind of figure eating different foods or drinking any kind of drink.   Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 6:57 pm

Does beer count as food?

Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. 258401281_f4047effc7

Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

PostSubject: Re: Any kind of figure eating different foods or drinking any kind of drink.   Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2020 7:46 am

Bakewell Tarts for the win!!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Any kind of figure eating different foods or drinking any kind of drink.   Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2020 8:49 am

Beer does count as food

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Any kind of figure eating different foods or drinking any kind of drink.   Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2020 10:23 am

I’v changed it to Any kind of figure eating different foods or drinking any kind of drink. because I’m sure we’ll get pictures of figures drinking different kind of drinks.

French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Any kind of figure eating different foods or drinking any kind of drink.   Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2020 12:14 pm

Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. 50579444958_013ec3255f_b45 by Gary Menten, on Flickr

Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. 50463459148_1ca4c2a98a_b_DSC0002_0015 by Gary Menten, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Any kind of figure eating different foods or drinking any kind of drink.   Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2020 3:58 pm

Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. 23341082905_c4af992fc8_z

Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. 39594821202_75604cea52_z

Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. 50561750277_9eca7f58f0_z

PostSubject: Re: Any kind of figure eating different foods or drinking any kind of drink.   Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any kind of figure eating different foods or drinking any kind of drink.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next