ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tom K HQ's Venture into the World of Artificial Intelligence

Go down 
+3
BAMComix
somekindajoe
inntruderr61
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

Tom K HQ's Venture into the World of Artificial Intelligence Empty
PostSubject: Tom K HQ's Venture into the World of Artificial Intelligence   Tom K HQ's Venture into the World of Artificial Intelligence Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 7:53 pm

Tom K HQ's venture into the world of Artificial Intelligence, apparently hasn't quite gone to plan... Rolling Eyes

Tom K HQ's Venture into the World of Artificial Intelligence Page-111

Tom K HQ's Venture into the World of Artificial Intelligence Page-210

Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Tom K HQ's Venture into the World of Artificial Intelligence   Tom K HQ's Venture into the World of Artificial Intelligence Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 8:47 pm

affraid ....

Isn't it always the way! Rival versions of a new technology are introduced and are totally incompatible with each other! Poor Novichok looks like the Artificial Intelligence version of the lazer disc! lol! lol!

....the future's so bright we gotta wear shades!!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Tom K HQ's Venture into the World of Artificial Intelligence   Tom K HQ's Venture into the World of Artificial Intelligence Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 11:04 pm

lol! lol! lol! Uh oh! looks like TomK new cyborg could be heading to the shed! especially after the attack on a fellow cyborg Sad . Then again, if TomK himself were a cyborg, I believe he would have done the same thing! lol! lol! lol!
Fantastic stuff!
Back to top Go down
Gunner Munro
Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: Tom K HQ's Venture into the World of Artificial Intelligence   Tom K HQ's Venture into the World of Artificial Intelligence Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2018 8:44 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
lol! lol! lol! Uh oh! looks like TomK new cyborg could be heading to the shed! especially after the attack on a fellow cyborg Sad . Then again, if TomK himself were a cyborg, I believe he would have done the same thing! lol! lol! lol!
Fantastic stuff!

Hate to think what would happen if a MAM entered the HQ !! Shocked Shocked Shocked lol!
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Tom K HQ's Venture into the World of Artificial Intelligence   Tom K HQ's Venture into the World of Artificial Intelligence Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2018 5:03 pm

lol! lol! lol!
cheers cheers cheers

French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Tom K HQ's Venture into the World of Artificial Intelligence   Tom K HQ's Venture into the World of Artificial Intelligence Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2018 7:15 pm

Tom K HQ's Venture into the World of Artificial Intelligence Page-1a

Tom K HQ's Venture into the World of Artificial Intelligence Page-2a

Tom K HQ's Venture into the World of Artificial Intelligence Page-3a

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Tom K HQ's Venture into the World of Artificial Intelligence   Tom K HQ's Venture into the World of Artificial Intelligence Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2018 7:36 pm

lol! lol! lol! The boys have done it again!, they sneaked in to get the fembot, they survived the cyborg, and have given Scotty the opportunity to prove himself against a worthy foe! well that's what it will say in the report anyway! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Great stuff Steve cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Tom K HQ's Venture into the World of Artificial Intelligence   Tom K HQ's Venture into the World of Artificial Intelligence Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2018 7:58 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: Tom K HQ's Venture into the World of Artificial Intelligence   Tom K HQ's Venture into the World of Artificial Intelligence Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2018 9:22 pm

What happened to Scotty then?! I did see Tom K building a big bonfire out back thought... scratch

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Tom K HQ's Venture into the World of Artificial Intelligence   Tom K HQ's Venture into the World of Artificial Intelligence Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2018 9:55 pm

Great stuff Ralph and Steve! cheers

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Tom K HQ's Venture into the World of Artificial Intelligence   Tom K HQ's Venture into the World of Artificial Intelligence Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2018 6:10 am

lol! lol! lol!

Poor Scotty...

...I do believe he was set up.

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tom K HQ's Venture into the World of Artificial Intelligence   Tom K HQ's Venture into the World of Artificial Intelligence Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2018 12:33 am

Now that was 2 very well done photostories... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Gunner Munro
Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: Tom K HQ's Venture into the World of Artificial Intelligence   Tom K HQ's Venture into the World of Artificial Intelligence Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2018 2:28 pm

gibri wrote:
lol! lol! lol!

Poor Scotty...

...I do believe he was set up.

lol! lol! lol!

Ahhh - he was only trying to help Shocked lol! lol!

Brilliant story
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tom K HQ's Venture into the World of Artificial Intelligence   Tom K HQ's Venture into the World of Artificial Intelligence Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tom K HQ's Venture into the World of Artificial Intelligence
Page 1 of 1