ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road

Go down 
+4
somekindajoe
gibri
FIELD STATION 42
BAMComix
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road Empty
PostSubject: An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road   An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 10:08 pm

An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road 49535777591_c2294abbc0_cAn Old Face Reurns (398) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road 49535283198_59400236b4_cAn Old Face Reurns (399) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road 49536006987_9dd0bd26f6_cAn Old Face Reurns (400) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road 49536006417_2083f2cd65_cAn Old Face Reurns (401) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road 49535775181_10e42ffb07_cAn Old Face Reurns (402) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road 49535774416_f0904b775f_cAn Old Face Reurns (403) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road 49535280043_83cc3215b1_cAn Old Face Reurns (404) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road 49536003947_53e5b252e4_cAn Old Face Reurns (405) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road 49536003387_fe95d99cb6_cAn Old Face Reurns (406) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road 49535772216_e083f2a660_cAn Old Face Reurns (407) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road 49536002142_0be3bb3648_cAn Old Face Reurns (408) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road 49535277108_f79fa7b074_cAn Old Face Reurns (409) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road 49535770646_74c1bf03e7_cAn Old Face Reurns (410) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road 49535770081_e4059ea93b_cAn Old Face Reurns (411) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road 49535275253_ddc2f9aae5_cAn Old Face Reurns (412) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road 49535999002_3a65c30258_cAn Old Face Reurns (413) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road 49535768006_638626dac3_cAn Old Face Reurns (414) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road 49535767486_88dae00d2b_cAn Old Face Reurns (415) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road 49535272923_ba7830afd9_cAn Old Face Reurns (416) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road 49535272388_67b90e3c30_cAn Old Face Reurns (417) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road 49535996177_5f23695e29_cAn Old Face Reurns (418) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road 49535764791_722e2bfb77_cAn Old Face Reurns (419) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road 49535764336_1c47e46da0_cAn Old Face Reurns (420) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road 49535270038_799b4bc645_cAn Old Face Reurns (421) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road 49535993837_763a3dde6e_cAn Old Face Reurns (422) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road 49535267013_c6ea73de79_cAn Old Face Reurns (423) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road   An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 11:48 pm

380. "Thankfully, the AMMO Arms had survived!" Yes, priorities! As long as the Arms is standing and the ale is flowing, all else can be overcome!

381. More than a little bit of tension here!
Of course, Commander Jake likely has reason for concern. After all, his command was nearly over-run. Top Brass will want answers... not that they would have done any better under the circumstances; and indeed, probably not half as well. It's largely about bluff and bluster and pulling rank at this point.
But Jake knows the game, and he's going to play it to the best of his ability.

382. Will The Brass buy Jake's explanations, and allow him to proceed with his investigations?

383. This was... is... quite an elaborate storyline, playing out across multiple forum members' posts!
Sort of like the way the Paprihaven saga of Mayor Paprika on Flickr spawned side-stories from other Flickr members which became part of the canon.
I've only read bits and pieces of this on-going story. One of these days, soon, I hope, I will need to start at the beginning.
How long as this series of stories been running?

384. Jake doesn't entirely trust Blythe, but he can't outright say it.
Interesting that there is no full-on push-back from Blythe. Does he see the logic in Jake's argument? Or... is Blythe genuinely untrustworthy? Or does he now begin to see that there could be weak links in his own chain of command? If he pushes Jake too hard, Jake will become even more resistant, so Blythe at least sees that, and is willing to back off slightly... for now.
Very elegant and sophisticated plotting and character interactions going on here!

385. Nicely effected flashback with the text boxes and italicized text! You're definitely a "comic book kid" from way back with a firm grasp of the format!

386. Cool series of "search" photos. Love the detailing of the abandoned communications station in Dinosaur Valley.

387. Well crafted explanatory exposition to bring readers up to speed who, like me, weren't entirely familiar with the story.

388. Yep, Lola is quite the asset!
(Sorry, couldn't resist!) Embarassed
I'm not entirely clear why Redbox is willing to return the case full of codes. Perhaps that will be revealed. Or maybe I'll have to do some back-issue reading. I can't expect you to cover every little detail that has come previously.

389. Vague threats and opaque hints from both sides. An uneasy truce between foes in the AMMO Arms.

390. Nice camera angles and lighting in these panels.
Not sure why Jake's orders were not to either neutralize Redbox or take him in to custody.

391. The service staff at the Arms were slacking off that day. They left trash on the floor for over thirty minutes without picking it up.  Razz

392. We are reminded of Redbox's ultimate motivation: he can never be a true "Action Man" or "Joe," so he is determined to eliminate them all by whatever means, and through whatever alliances, are necessary!

393. The AMMO Arms is quite often a central "battleground" against the Volgans and other enemies, although the battles there are not usually waged with guns and bombs.
Jake is quite the "Captain Kirk" style character, with interplanetary babes conveniently turning up out of nowhere to help him out!

394. Unexpected allies... for the moment!
Mysterious machinations are afoot!
What can it all mean?

395. There were hints, Jake, if I remember correctly... more visible to readers than to you who are stuck inside the story, perhaps.  scratch
Who is the cool dude with the striped shirt and the shotgun? That's the bartender/owner, isn't it?

396. S.J. was wary of Banner from the beginning, as I recall. Initially it seemed like some sort of jealously, but apparently his instincts were correct.
Your version of Gangrene is an interesting character, a "bad guy" most of the time, but driven more by a quest for unlimited scientific and technological achievement than by actual malice, it would seem, and willing to work with anyone if the scientific challenge piques his interest.

397. What was the purpose of the meeting? Redbox is shrewd. He must have had an inkling that something like this could happen.
Whore of a Dæmon, eh? Hmmm...
Twisted Evil

398. Finally, an arch-criminal mastermind is called out for talking too much!
Of course, he was called out by a fellow arch-criminal mastermind... who also like so hear himself talk!
Dr. X knows how to push Redbox's buttons, as he shows with that last line!

399. Now look who's talking too much! Redbox, dude! Heed your own advice!

400. Whoa! X is one tough cookie! The Walther may have worked on ol' Shickelgrüber back in the day, but not on Dr. X!
That's what Redbox gets for carrying a prissy little .32 acp.
Real Men carry .45s, dude!

401. Brutal! The Doc don't mess around! At least, not once he stops jabbering.

402. Keep your mind on business, there, Blythe!
(I know Jake's agents don't make that easy!)
I have to wonder why Blythe is so very interested in whether Redbox is truly dead???
Also, why was Jake resistant to having his own agents remove Redbox from circulation?
What is behind Redbox's influence, and will that influence continue without his immediate physical presence?

And... what is happening at SKJ-HQ?

403. Now it becomes clear; Dr. X is looking to become Supreme Leader of the Volgans!
There should be no way for Redbox to come back now, especially after the scavengers dispose of the body. But... it's Redbox. So....
Buhm buhm buhhhmmmm....!!!!

Twenty-six multi-panel installments! You must have been working on this for a long time! And each of the photos in each of the panels is excellent in itself, with great lighting and realistic posing. Episode Twenty-Four is quite an achievement! Bravo!

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road   An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2020 4:49 am

Bravo indeed!!! Excellent installment, Dal!!!

and, Wow, Dave really breaks it all down -- brilliant analysis Dave!!!

I had wondered if the story was done, glad to see it wasn't, and the door is still open for more.

Top work Dal!!!

cheers bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road   An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2020 10:28 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
380. "Thankfully, the AMMO Arms had survived!" Yes, priorities! As long as the Arms is standing and the ale is flowing, all else can be overcome!

381. More than a little bit of tension here!
Of course, Commander Jake likely has reason for concern. After all, his command was nearly over-run. Top Brass will want answers... not that they would have done any better under the circumstances; and indeed, probably not half as well. It's largely about bluff and bluster and pulling rank at this point.
But Jake knows the game, and he's going to play it to the best of his ability.

382. Will The Brass buy Jake's explanations, and allow him to proceed with his investigations?

383. This was... is... quite an elaborate storyline, playing out across multiple forum members' posts!
Sort of like the way the Paprihaven saga of Mayor Paprika on Flickr spawned side-stories from other Flickr members which became part of the canon.
I've only read bits and pieces of this on-going story. One of these days, soon, I hope, I will need to start at the beginning.
How long as this series of stories been running?

384. Jake doesn't entirely trust Blythe, but he can't outright say it.
Interesting that there is no full-on push-back from Blythe. Does he see the logic in Jake's argument? Or... is Blythe genuinely untrustworthy? Or does he now begin to see that there could be weak links in his own chain of command? If he pushes Jake too hard, Jake will become even more resistant, so Blythe at least sees that, and is willing to back off slightly... for now.
Very elegant and sophisticated plotting and character interactions going on here!

385. Nicely effected flashback with the text boxes and italicized text! You're definitely a "comic book kid" from way back with a firm grasp of the format!

386. Cool series of "search" photos. Love the detailing of the abandoned communications station in Dinosaur Valley.

387. Well crafted explanatory exposition to bring readers up to speed who, like me, weren't entirely familiar with the story.

388. Yep, Lola is quite the asset!
(Sorry, couldn't resist!)  Embarassed
I'm not entirely clear why Redbox is willing to return the case full of codes. Perhaps that will be revealed. Or maybe I'll have to do some back-issue reading. I can't expect you to cover every little detail that has come previously.

389. Vague threats and opaque hints from both sides. An uneasy truce between foes in the AMMO Arms.

390. Nice camera angles and lighting in these panels.
Not sure why Jake's orders were not to either neutralize Redbox or take him in to custody.

391. The service staff at the Arms were slacking off that day. They left trash on the floor for over thirty minutes without picking it up.  Razz

392. We are reminded of Redbox's ultimate motivation: he can never be a true "Action Man" or "Joe," so he is determined to eliminate them all by whatever means, and through whatever alliances, are necessary!

393. The AMMO Arms is quite often a central "battleground" against the Volgans and other enemies, although the battles there are not usually waged with guns and bombs.
Jake is quite the "Captain Kirk" style character, with interplanetary babes conveniently turning up out of nowhere to help him out!

394. Unexpected allies... for the moment!
Mysterious machinations are afoot!
What can it all mean?

395. There were hints, Jake, if I remember correctly... more visible to readers than to you who are stuck inside the story, perhaps.  scratch
Who is the cool dude with the striped shirt and the shotgun? That's the bartender/owner, isn't it?

396. S.J. was wary of Banner from the beginning, as I recall. Initially it seemed like some sort of jealously, but apparently his instincts were correct.
Your version of Gangrene is an interesting character, a "bad guy" most of the time, but driven more by a quest for unlimited scientific and technological achievement than by actual malice, it would seem, and willing to work with anyone if the scientific challenge piques his interest.

397. What was the purpose of the meeting? Redbox is shrewd. He must have had an inkling that something like this could happen.
Whore of a Dæmon, eh? Hmmm...
Twisted Evil

398. Finally, an arch-criminal mastermind is called out for talking too much!
Of course, he was called out by a fellow arch-criminal mastermind... who also like so hear himself talk!
Dr. X knows how to push Redbox's buttons, as he shows with that last line!

399. Now look who's talking too much! Redbox, dude! Heed your own advice!

400. Whoa! X is one tough cookie! The Walther may have worked on ol' Shickelgrüber back in the day, but not on Dr. X!
That's what Redbox gets for carrying a prissy little .32 acp.
Real Men carry .45s, dude!

401. Brutal! The Doc don't mess around! At least, not once he stops jabbering.

402. Keep your mind on business, there, Blythe!
(I know Jake's agents don't make that easy!)
I have to wonder why Blythe is so very interested in whether Redbox is truly dead???
Also, why was Jake resistant to having his own agents remove Redbox from circulation?
What is behind Redbox's influence, and will that influence continue without his immediate physical presence?

And... what is happening at SKJ-HQ?

403. Now it becomes clear; Dr. X is looking to become Supreme Leader of the Volgans!
There should be no way for Redbox to come back now, especially after the scavengers dispose of the body. But... it's Redbox. So....
Buhm buhm buhhhmmmm....!!!!

Twenty-six multi-panel installments! You must have been working on this for a long time! And each of the photos in each of the panels is excellent in itself, with great lighting and realistic posing. Episode Twenty-Four is quite an achievement! Bravo!

Many thanks Dave, really pleased you enjoyed it! In answer to te questions,

380 - I think that should be BAM HQ's new motto! lol!
381 - Indeed Dave! Jake has been around long enough to know what cards to play and what to keep back. Being Black Ops, he cannot willing give up all he knows, he is well versed in keeping secrets Very Happy
382 - We can only hope Dave! cheers
383 - Thanks Dave! It's taken over a year for the story to play itself out, with loads of really talented guys taking part, not to mention Blackbrazen's amazing effects skills cheers . It's well worth a read for the start, if you have time that is! lol!
384 - Blythe did seem to come in with all guns blazing Suspect , but Jake although a fair man, is not really one to be pushed around, Hopefully Blythe will be able too see what is really going on.
385 - I always and still do love comics! so that is a huge compliment Dave! bounce bounce bounce
386 - ! It was fun to put together. Those foam board walls are very handy indeed Laughing
387 - when weaving these stories together I think it is essential to tie up the loose end, where possible cheers
388 - lol! lol! lol! All will be revealed Dave, on the next page!
389 - Both are indeed experienced, but I do believe, in the game of secrets, Redbox is the master here!
390 - Thanks David! ah, Jake is a cunning old soul, he is playing the long game.
391 - lol! lol! lol! You're quite right Dave, that trash should have been thrown away!
392 - You have just summed up Mr Redbox completely Dave bounce bounce bounce
393 - Yeah, the Arms is usually where everything happens, lol!
lol! Captain Kirk! don't let Jenna hear you say that! I guess it's his personality eh?
394 - It's funny how things sometimes work out? But if you recall in a previous story, Mr Redbox betrayed Dr X!! All will be revealed soon my friend!
395 - Indeed there were Dave! The guy in the striped shirt is my retired AT Air Adventurer Joe, who Jake put in as Landlord of the Ammo Arms.
396 - S.J, often plays the fool, but he is a cunning fella, and Jake's oldest friend. It was probably Jake's instincts to trust S.J, that helped him not be too trusting of Banner.
Thanks! I had a sort of idea of what I wanted Gangrene to be like, a very gifted scientist but also a double crossing little ratbag! who will do just about anything to accelerate his success.
397 - Redbx's biggest weakness is his over confidence, but has Dr X planned for this?
398 - Both have been around the block a few times, and although Dr X is obsessed with world domination, I think Redbox is probably the more dangerous of the two? he is cunning, let's see if Dr X can match his cunning shall we?
399 - These bad guys do love the sound of their own voices! lol! lol! lol!
400 - Who said Dr X was a push over huh? Yeah, I think Redbox should be packing a larger pistol!
401 - It looks like Mr Redbox'x luck has finally run out! Suspect Suspect Suspect
402 - Yeah you can see why Blythe may have trouble keeping his mind on the business at hand! As for Redbox, he has been killed before and no one truly knows how he came back, he just turned up! I guess a body will be needed for absolute proof?
Jake held his agents back as he wanted too see whether or not Mr Redbox was working alone this time, and hopefully find out his ultimate plan!! As for the Redbox Kabal, we will have to see, will his men remain loyal and bolt like rats from a sinking ship?
Ah yes, what is ahppening at SKJ HQ? Codename "Intruder" Can't give too much away here, but I can say that the evil Dr Viel resides at BF HQ, and it is rumoured that the last pocket of Volgans are planning an attack!
Many thanks!, it has been a long project with crossover comic, and I have had the pleasure of working with so many talented guys! A huge thanks has to go out to blackbrazen (Scott) who has done all the visual effects. It really has been a fun project! bounce bounce bounce bounce
403 - Do you think so? Suspect Suspect Suspect we will have to wait too see what Dr X has up his sleeve next scratch scratch scratch
It doesn't look good for Redbox..., Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road   An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2020 10:30 am

gibri wrote:
Bravo indeed!!! Excellent installment, Dal!!!

and, Wow, Dave really breaks it all down -- brilliant analysis Dave!!!

I had wondered if the story was done, glad to see it wasn't, and the door is still open for more.

Top work Dal!!!

cheers bounce cheers

Many thanks Bri! It has taken a while to put together, but I think I managed to tie u the loose ends bounce bounce . Really pleaased you enjoyed it!
The fate of the volgan's now lays in the hands of SKJ & BF HQ's bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road   An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2020 9:09 pm

Great instalment Dal.

I can't help feeling sorry for RedBox Rolling Eyes I know he's the bad guy but I think I can understand his motivations! They say it's not easy being green,,,well they should try being RedBox instead as that certainly isn't a walk in the park either!

Blondeactionman wrote:

The fate of the volgan's now lays in the hands of SKJ & BF HQ's bounce bounce bounce

Shocked We're doomed! Doomed I tell ya! lol!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road   An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2020 9:50 pm

somekindajoe wrote:
Great instalment Dal.

I can't help feeling sorry for RedBox Rolling Eyes  I know he's the bad guy but I think I can understand his motivations! They say it's not easy being green,,,well they should try being RedBox instead as that certainly isn't a walk in the park either!

Blondeactionman wrote:

Shocked  We're doomed! Doomed I tell ya! lol!

Poor old Mr Redbox? I can see where you're coming from, I know you have a soft spot for the redbox figures. However, I think he betrayed once too often and fate caught up with him.

lol! lol! lol! Doomed eh? lets hope not! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road   An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2020 10:44 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
However, I think he betrayed once too often and fate caught up with him.

I won't believe Redbox is down for the count until I see you take him out to the back garden... on a sunny day... with a magnifying lens....
affraid

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road   An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2020 11:11 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Blondeactionman wrote:
However, I think he betrayed once too often and fate caught up with him.  

I won't believe Redbox is down for the count until I see you take him out to the back garden... on a sunny day... with a magnifying lens....
affraid

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road   An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2020 4:36 pm

I’v just read this final part and wow what a incredible ending or is it mmmmmmm

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road   An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2020 4:44 pm

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
I’v just read this final part and wow what a incredible ending or is it mmmmmmm

Thanks Alex, I wanted the ending to be exciting, I think I managed that! Thanks for the great comment. I am really pleased you enjoyed reading it bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road   An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2020 8:57 pm

EPIC storytelling, posing, photography, composition and continuity! cheers cheers cheers cheers

Last edited by LeStryge on Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rustygun
Mountaineer
Rustygun

PostSubject: Re: An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road   An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2020 9:35 pm

I agree , epic story telling , great set up of the figures and your photography is second to none...

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road   An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2020 12:22 am

Wow Dal! You did a great job with that Masterpiece! cheers cheers cheers

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road   An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2020 8:04 am

LeStryge wrote:
EPIC storytelling, posing, photography, composition and continuity! cheers cheers cheers cheers

cheers cheers cheers Many thanks Barry! thanks for the great comment Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road   An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2020 8:08 am

Rustygun wrote:
I agree ,  epic story telling , great set up of the figures and your photography is second to none...

Many thanks Dean, you are very kind Very Happy . I really enjoyed working with everyone and pulling the story together. I do enjoy the photography side of our hobby, so to give these guys adventures is really rewarding for me bounce bounce bounce . I am just so pleased you guys enjoy the stories cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road   An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2020 8:09 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
Wow Dal! You did a great job with that Masterpiece! cheers cheers cheers

Thanks Jim! It was a long haul, fifteen months in all, but well worth it to work with so many talented guys bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road   An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2020 7:26 pm

Fantastic installment Dal!!!

Lots of work gone into that mate, a real epic cheers cheers

Intruder eh? What could that possibly mean?  Suspect Suspect Twisted Evil

An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road Volgan10
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road   An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2020 10:16 pm

Beatlefan wrote:
Fantastic installment Dal!!!

Lots of work gone into that mate, a real epic cheers cheers

Intruder eh? What could that possibly mean?  Suspect Suspect Twisted Evil

Cheers Richard! yeah they can take a while, but its been such a great story to be part of! so many twists and turns along the way! Now all thats left is operation "Intruder" which I am sure will be an read that can't be missed! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road   An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Old Face Returns - Chapter 24 - End Of The Road
Page 1 of 1