ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven. Empty
PostSubject: BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven.   BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 6:45 pm

BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven. 49978013097_2a3ee38e92_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven - The Report. (104) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven. 49978012662_3815226bcd_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven - The Report. (105) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven. 49977230733_31e6889f67_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven - The Report. (106) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven. 49977230053_6b216efccb_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven - The Report. (107) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven. 49978009022_f9faafaa4b_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven - The Report. (108) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven. 49977745746_e0253967b4_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven - The Report. (109) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven. 49977226403_3a23d8deaa_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven - The Report. (110) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven. 49977747451_ab9bc7a86b_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven - The Report. (111) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven. 49977225448_41eebe08e0_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven - The Report. (112) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven. 49978005242_fc1dc2cb6c_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven - The Report. (113) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven. 49977223448_64a5137aea_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven - The Report. (114) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven. 49977741266_2869f95f83_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven - The Report. (115) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven. 49977740741_cdc228b155_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven - The Report. (116) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven. 49977221433_b8b21042ff_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven - The Report. (117) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven. 49977220708_a6ab81dda3_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven - The Report. (118) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven. 49977219748_98179c4549_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven - The Report. (119) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven. 49977219148_54b5cd0a56_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven - The Report. (120) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven. 49977999542_94a186abd5_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven - The Report. (121) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven. 49977735851_74d68a772e_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven - The Report. (122) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven. 49977998107_e470d8eaab_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven - The Report. (123) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven. 49977734371_d06f66aca5_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven - The Report. (124) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven. 49977996767_d9a4bfb5b0_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven - The Report. (125) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
JohnnyE4
Red Devil
JohnnyE4

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven.   BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:04 pm

love the shots everything looks great
Back to top Go down
http://littledandbubba.weebly.com/index.html
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven.   BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:55 pm

JohnnyE4 wrote:
love the shots everything looks great

Cheers Johnny! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven.   BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 5:43 pm

I'm sure agent Sterling will more than prove herself worthy of her place amongst BAM HQs finest despite bending the rules slightly.

Another great chapter Dal cheers cheers

BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven. Volgan10
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven.   BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2020 10:53 pm

CHAPTER SEVEN: THE REPORT

Cover - Commander Jake appears both fascinated and repelled by the relic that Tanya C retrieved during her encounter with the demon Sakkara. What horrors will "The Report" reveal? Will questions be answered? Or will the mysteries only deepen?

p98 - Who's the dish? Oh, it's Danii, whom we last saw piloting a helicopter. Now she's venturing in to Dinosaur Valley by terrestrial means... in another role. As an experienced dino tracker, Dannii knows how to observe without being observed. Let's hope her skills do not fail her!

Nice combination of the fig, vehicle, and backdrop to create a sense of spacious wilderness.

p99 - Ah, I see! We overlap the previous issue a bit. Dannii was watching events unfold the entire time.

Dannii's curiosity is piqued. I wonder if she will conduct some further observations on her own? She does, however, seem to be a conscientious agent who follows the commanders directions without question.

Really cute head-body-outfit combo on this character.

p100 - One-hundred pages in to this story! And each page usually has multiple panels, so we're probably looking at three-hundred photos or more, with accompanying dialog! Impressive volume of work!

Adept handling of the "what's the deal with you and Redbox" question, that I must admit has long had me puzzled as well. Good way to address this issue, and to set it aside, at least for now.

Jenna is the voice of reason here, gently suggesting to Jake that there is little point in speculation until more facts are known.

p101 - Jake looks very serious in that last panel. Good posing.

Effective little reminder about the other ongoing sub-plot with Dr. X.

p102 - Good man, that Banner. No speculation. He only reports what he saw occur. Anything that is not concrete he clearly notes as being his own impression rather than fact. Too bad we do not have more people like that in the world, able to separate fact from opinion.

p103 - For a change, Redbox is telling everything in a straightforward and accurate manner, rather than holding out or trying to spin it for his personal benefit. Does this mean he does not think this specific information is particularly important or strategic? Or is he now so spooked by Sakkara and her power that he hopes to enlist aid in defeating her?

More effective posing. Jake looks deep in thought. Great use of the "eagle eyes" feature here.

p104 - Interesting that Redbox is telling Jake about his deal with Sakkara.

That line, "is there anyone you haven't double-crossed in your time," made me laugh! I suspect the answer would be "no."

p105 - For perhaps one of the first times in his long and devious career, Redbox seems genuinely spooked... and he also seems to know that he is in over his head and cannot handle this situation alone.

p106 - Okaaayyyy... now Redbox is starting to finesse his answers a little, claiming that he stabbed the demon in order to assist Tanya. From what I observed, a desire to rescue Tanya had no bearing on his actions. Redbox planned to kill Sakkara the moment he first saw that ancient dagger.

Tanya certainly commands attention when she stands at attention!

p107 - I see an alien in a jar in the background. Is that the same one that was stolen?

Interesting that all of the agents, as well as Redbox, can feel "something odd" in that dagger.

p108 - Gothic plus Egyptian - perhaps Moorish? Or of even more recent origin, like from Aleister Crowley's Order of the Golden Dawn and Thelemaic belief systems of the 1890s- 1920s. Whatever it is, it is definitely spooky!

p109 - Good thinking, Jake! You and the team should be careful in the presence of that blade.

p110 - A brief reference to a new character - and your new figure - Dr. Sid!

I like that top pic, as Jake takes one last, long look at the dagger before setting it aside to be sent down to the lab for analysis.

p111 - Hard to say at this point if Redbox is genuinely willing to cooperate, in the hope of getting rid of Sakkara, or if his devious mind is already plotting some new mischief.

Interesting how Tanya C mostly observes... very carefully... while saying little. Her demeanor is illustrative of how her almost computer-like mind works.

p112 - Uh oh! Somebody is in trouble! I like the way that Tanya doesn't even flinch, she just answers questions.

p113 - Explanation, not an excuse! Tanya C is quite a pro! (And both Jake and Jenna know full well that they each would have done exactly the same thing in that situation!)

p114 - Interesting how Jenna is carefully observing the exchange, no doubt evaluating how Tanya C will accept rebuke, criticism, or reprimand, and factoring this in to how to proceed with additional training... or to determine whether Tanya C, even with her high level of skill, will be a good fit among the Agents.

p115 - Yeah, reckless or not, I suspected Jake was secretly pleased to see Agent Sterling showing some independent initiative. I agree that her actions may have been a result of over-confidence, but I do not get the impression that Tanya C has any desire or need to "impress" anyone at this point. Her objective seems to be to become the best Agent possible... or the best Agent, period.

p116 - The preceding reprimand and this follow-up conversation are quite excellent in essentially wrapping up the first "arc" in the introduction of The New Agent. It is as if the whole story, with the digressions in to Redbox and Sakkara, and the conversations with Robinson and Tanya 1.0, were all designed to lead up to this point and this conversation. This is quite an impressively sophisticated and patiently developed storyline! Was this scene something you had in mind from the beginning of this Tanya story?

p117 - I think Jake is correct here, and that self-preservation is foremost in Redbox's mind at this point, but Jenna is wise to suggest caution.

p118 - Jenna does not seem particularly happy about having analysis of the dagger turned over to the "second string" lab technicians. But when time could be of the essence, ya gotta make do with the staff you have available, it seems.

Well done episode! You've taken what was a dialog-heavy debriefing sequence, mostly with characters just standing around, and kept it interesting both visually and from a story perspective. Excellent ancillary body language, movement, and background action to keep things engaging visually and to further differentiate and define the characters.

Last edited by SCU_HQ on Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven.   BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2020 7:38 am

I see Jake doesn't take the easy option! Having green, impulsive or untrustworthy agents in his team certainly keeps him on his toes!

Your set design and 'cinematography' just keep getting better Dal. I'm constantly impressed by how well Dinosaur valley looks. cheers

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven.   BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2020 9:25 am

Beatlefan wrote:
I'm sure agent Sterling will more than prove herself worthy of her place amongst BAM HQs finest despite bending the rules slightly.

Another great chapter Dal cheers cheers

I agree Rich Very Happy . I am sure Jake had her safety first and foremost while pointing out that she deviated from his orders, and I think Jenna is on her side of how she handled the events.
Really pleased you enjoyed the chapter, more to follow soon cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven.   BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2020 10:30 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
CHAPTER SEVEN: THE REPORT

Cover - Commander Jake appears both fascinated and repelled by the relic that Tanya C retrieved during her encounter with the demon Sakkara. What horrors will "The Report" reveal? Will questions be answered? Or will the mysteries only deepen?

p98 - Who's the dish? Oh, it's Danii, whom we last was piloting a helicopter. Now she's venturing in to Dinosaur Valley by terrestrial means... in another role. As an experienced dino tracker, Dannii knows how to observe without being observed. Let's hope her skills do not fail her!

Nice combination of the fig, vehicle, and backdrop to create a sense of spacious wilderness.

p99 - Ah, I see! We overlap the previous issue a bit. Dannii was watching events unfold the entire time.

Dannii's curiosity is piqued. I wonder if she will conduct some further observations on her own? She does, however, seem to be a conscientious agent who follows the commanders directions without question.

Really cute head-body-outfit combo on this character.

p100 - One-hundred pages in to this story! And each page usually has multiple panels, so we're probably looking at three-hundred photos or more, with accompanying dialog! Impressive volume of work!

Adept handling of the "what's the deal with you and Redbox" question, that I must admit has long had me puzzled as well. Good way to address this issue, and to set it aside, at least for now.

Jenna is the voice of reason here, gently suggesting to Jake that there is little point in speculation until more facts are known.

p101 - Jake looks very serious in that last panel. Good posing.

Effective little reminder about the other ongoing sub-plot with Dr. X.

p102 - Good man, that Banner. No speculation. He only reports what he saw occur. Anything that is not concrete he clearly notes as being his own impression rather than fact. Too bad we do not have more people like that in the world, able to separate fact from opinion.

p103 - For a change, Redbox is telling everything in a straightforward and accurate manner, rather than holding out or trying to spin it for his personal benefit. Does this mean he does not think this specific information is particularly important or strategic? Or is he now so spooked by Sakkara and her power that he hopes to enlist aid in defeating her?

More effective posing. Jake looks deep in thought. Great use of the "eagle eyes" feature here.

p104 - Interesting that Redbox is telling Jake about his deal with Sakkara.

That line, "is there anyone you haven't double-crossed in your time," made me laugh! I suspect the answer would be "no."

p105 - For perhaps one of the first times in his long and devious career, Redbox seems genuinely spooked... and he also seems to know that he is in over his head and cannot handle this situation alone.

p106 - Okaaayyyy... now Redbox is starting to finesse his answers a little, claiming that he stabbed the demon in order to assist Tanya. From what I observed, a desire to rescue Tanya had no bearing on his actions. Redbox planned to kill Sakkara the moment he first saw that ancient dagger.

Tanya certainly commands attention when she stands at attention!

p107 - I see an alien in a jar in the background. Is that the same one that was stolen?

Interesting that all of the agents, as well as Redbox, can feel "something odd" in that dagger.

p108 - Gothic plus Egyptian - perhaps Moorish? Or of even more recent origin, like from Aleister Crowley's Order of the Golden Dawn and Thelemaic belief systems of the 1890s- 1920s. Whatever it is, it is definitely spooky!

p109 - Good thinking, Jake! You and the team should be careful in the presence of that blade.

p110 - A brief reference to a new character - and your new figure - Dr. Sid!

I like that top pic, as Jake takes one last, long look at the dagger before setting it aside to be sent down to the lab for analysis.

p111 - Hard to say at this point if Redbox is genuinely willing to cooperate, in the hope of getting rid of Sakkara, or if his devious mind is already plotting some new mischief.

Interesting how Tanya C mostly observes... very carefully... while saying little. Her demeanor is illustrative of how her almost computer-like mind works.

p112 - Uh oh! Somebody is in trouble! I like the way that Tanya doesn't even flinch, she just answers questions.

p113 - Explanation, not an excuse! Tanya C is quite a pro! (And both Jake and Jenna know full well that they each would have done exactly the same thing in that situation!)

p114 - Interesting how Jenna is carefully observing the exchange, no doubt evaluating how Tanya C will accept rebuke, criticism, or reprimand, and factoring this in to how to proceed with additional training... or to determine whether Tanya C, even with her high level of skill, will be a good fit among the Agents.

p115 - Yeah, reckless or not, I suspected Jake was secretly pleased to see Agent Sterling showing some independent initiative. I agree that her actions may have been a result of over-confidence, but I do not get the impression that Tanya C has any desire or need to "impress" anyone at this point. Her objective seems to be to become the best Agent possible... or the best Agent, period.

p116 - The preceding reprimand and this follow-up conversation are quite excellent in essentially wrapping up the first "arc" in the introduction of The New Agent. It is as if the whole story, with the digressions in to Redbox and Sakkara, and the conversations with Robinson and Tanya 1.0, were all designed to lead up to this point and this conversation. This is quite an impressively sophisticated and patiently developed storyline! Was this scene something you had in mind from the beginning of this Tanya story?

p117 - I think Jake is correct here, and that self-preservation is foremost in Redbox's mind at this point, but Jenna is wise to suggest caution.

p118 - Jenna does not seem particularly happy about having analysis of the dagger turned over to the "second string" lab technicians. But when time could be of the essence, ya gotta make do with the staff you have available, it seems.

Well done episode! You've taken what was a dialog-heavy debriefing sequence, mostly with characters just standing around, and kept it interesting both visually and from a story perspective. Excellent ancillary body language, movement, and background action to keep things engaging visually and to further differentiate and define the characters.

Cover - Really pleased you liked the cover Dave, I wanted to use an image that created a sense of what the chapter would be focusing on bounce bounce .

P98 - Dannii is indeed an excellent tracker and hunter, a role I create for her after her time serving in the Army doing a similar duty. She is experienced and confidant in all forms of transport, which comes in handy for her when tracking dinosaurs. She is also very popular with the lads of BAM HQ, but then again, who doesn't like a cowgirl? cheers cheers cheers Thanks on the background too, I used a painting as a back drop, then used my plants, vehicle and figure to try and create the open space.

P99 - Yeah, Danniii is certainly not one to flaunt her commanders orders, she will do everything by the letter.

P100 - Thanks Dave! yes, it does require a lot of time and effort, tweaking movements slightly to create a different image each time, while trying not to make huge changes leaving people to think, "Hey, he was over there last time, how did he suddenly get over there?" type of thing Very Happy . I do however, really enjoy doing the comics and stories, so all the pics are a real pleasure to do. I am just pleased you guys enjoy the stories cheers
Yeah, it was about time I answered that question, but as you will read, more will become revealed about Jake and Demetri's professional relationship Suspect .
Jenna is often Jake's voice of reason, offering her advice where she feels its is beneficial, however, she knows who the boss is, and her loyalty means she would follow her commander to the gates of hell and back if necessary cheers

P101 - Yes, again, I always like to bring people up with the events that have previously unfolded Very Happy .

P102 - Banner was definitely eager to impress, especially after his months of rehabilitation to remove the evil effect of Dr Viel's "Brain washing". Banner was of course once one of Jake's original troopers, and as was seen in hs reappearance in an earlier story Jake was eager to have him back. However, he was completely unaware at the time of his corruption.

P103 - Is he? we will have to wait and see. We all know Redbox is a devious character and nearly always has an angle to get what he wants Suspect Suspect Suspect

P104 - Again, here he is spinning his web in the hope of catching a break maybe?

P105 - I genuinely believe here that he knows he is in trouble, and let's slip that he still has some vital piece of information that only he and Jake know Suspect .

P106 - You are getting to know Redbox well Dave! He will spin any situation to cast himself in a better light Very Happy .

P107 - oooh, it appears that you have spotted a clue there Dave to a later chapter! good eye cheers cheers cheers . As for the dagger, it seems no one likes the feeling it gives off Suspect

P108 - Suspect Suspect Suspect now, if I say anything here, that would be a spoiler Laughing .

P109 - Indeed! Jake knows the danger in hand here.

P110 - Jake definitely doesn't want to take any chances with that dagger, he knows he is up againt a superior enemy this time, so caution is the way to go.

P111 - Yes, I believe Tanya is still accessing the situation with Demetri, but is he telling the truth? we will have to wait and see Rolling Eyes

P112 - Yes, time for Jake to discipline his latest agent.

P113 - She handle herself well here, rpoving to be a professional agent.

P114 - Jenna is indeed observing all those things Dave, making her own assessment on Tanya.

P115 - Again dave, you have summed up the situation completely, and I agree, Jake is impressed with his latest agent.

P116 - I did indeed have this moment in the comic scripted from the beginning, I always wanted Jenna to question Jake on his choices with Tanya, and for jake to explain his reasoning as to why. It was one the first things I wrote to this story.

P117 - If anyone knows Redbox, it's Jake, and although he respects him, he doesn't trust him. Jenna however, does not share Jake's respect for him.

P118 - I am sure Dr Sid will come up with some definitive answers for Jake and the situation with the blade. I guess Jenna would prefer to have the best examine the blade?

Again, this was a chapter that I was worried about as they are just standing around. However, I think it all came together really well imo and I am pleased that it was enjoyable to read bounce bounce bounce Thank you!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven.   BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2020 10:33 am

somekindajoe wrote:
I see Jake doesn't take the easy option! Having green, impulsive or untrustworthy agents in his team certainly keeps him on his toes!

Your set design and 'cinematography' just keep getting better Dal. I'm constantly impressed by how well Dinosaur valley looks. cheers

He does indeed Steve! He demands the best from his soldiers and agents, he has even managed to whip the 2.0's into towing the line (well sort of! Laughing Laughing Laughing ) I think that's what makes him a good commander.

Thanks for the great compliment on the photography and dinosaur valley. I do enjoy putting the different sets together, and I am just glad that it works and people enjoy the pics bounce bounce bounce .
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven.   BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2020 3:11 pm

P116 - You were extremely patient to build up through seven chapters to get to this scene! You are a skilled craftsman in the comic book style storytelling art!

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven.   BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2020 3:13 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
P116 - You were extremely patient to build up through seven chapters to get to this scene! You are a skilled craftsman in the comic book style storytelling art!

bounce bounce bounce bounce Many thanks Dave! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven.   BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Seven.
Page 1 of 1