ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Myles_Falworth's Joes

Go down 
+9
inntruderr61
TNshooter
Professor Gangrene Fan
Wolf_Soldier64
somekindajoe
ActionYankee
Chip
FIELD STATION 42
gibri
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Myles_Falworth
Painted Head
Myles_Falworth

Myles_Falworth's Joes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myles_Falworth's Joes   Myles_Falworth's Joes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2024 11:55 pm

Here are some new finds I purchased in December. The Capture Copter is Action Man and arrived from England in less than a week. I also picked up a headless commander from the same store. Both were ridiculously cheap. Even with shipping. The two black muscle body figures are Geyperman but purchased from Cotswold. They have a limit of 2 per customer. I'll eventually find some AT heads of the Adventurer, and will put them on brand new perfect bodies. It's hard to see but I also picked up one of Cots's black "Jake" heads and a mounting screw for the Desert Jeep extra wheel.

Myles_Falworth's Joes - Page 3 20240112
Myles_Falworth's Joes - Page 3 20240111
Myles_Falworth's Joes - Page 3 20240110

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Myles_Falworth's Joes   Myles_Falworth's Joes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 1:44 am

Nice pickups Myles! I saw the capture copter, but I have the original AT copter I still need to clean up.
Did the decal sheet come with the copter? And does the commander talk?

Myles_Falworth likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Myles_Falworth's Joes   Myles_Falworth's Joes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 7:01 am

Cool! Can't wait to see what you do with them bounce

Back to top Go down
Myles_Falworth
Painted Head
Myles_Falworth

PostSubject: Re: Myles_Falworth's Joes   Myles_Falworth's Joes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 8:02 am

Daryl, the sheet was from Cotswold.  Not with the copter - which I got from an English online store. https://www.retrogradetoysandcollectibles.co.uk/  The commander does talk but it's faint and fast.  I'm told he is an AT Commander.  I will tinker with the voice and see whether I can improve it.  He also has one floppy arm I will fix.  I'll be going to the Kentucky show to find some heads and other parts I need.
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Myles_Falworth's Joes   Myles_Falworth's Joes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 5:03 pm

Nice finds Myles! cheers

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Myles_Falworth's Joes   Myles_Falworth's Joes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 12:53 am

Myles_Falworth wrote:
Daryl, the sheet was from Cotswold.  Not with the copter - which I got from an English online store. https://www.retrogradetoysandcollectibles.co.uk/    The commander does talk but it's faint and fast.  I'm told he is an AT Commander.  I will tinker with the voice and see whether I can improve it.  He also has one floppy arm I will fix.  I'll be going to the Kentucky show to find some heads and other parts I need.

I saw the copter at that site after the link was posted at The Trenches. Incredible price! I've never seen one less that $200 here.
But I don't have the room for it, and I still need to fix up the yellow one I have. I bet the decals are made by Bobby Horne of AA
Designs. They are top notch, professionally made and as good as the originals.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Myles_Falworth's Joes   Myles_Falworth's Joes - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Myles_Falworth's Joes
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3