ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Mountain Rescue team are now on the actual Scottish Mountain Rescue official websit.

Go down 
+2
ActionYankee
gibri
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

My Mountain Rescue team are now on the actual Scottish Mountain Rescue official websit. Empty
PostSubject: My Mountain Rescue team are now on the actual Scottish Mountain Rescue official websit.   My Mountain Rescue team are now on the actual Scottish Mountain Rescue official websit. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 9:41 am

The pictures that my dad’s friend Ivan took of my Mountain Rescue team and then me and dad turned into a short story are now on the actual Scottish Mountain Rescue official website. Please click on link.
https://www.scottishmountainrescue.org/action-man-to-the-rescue/

gibri
Admin
gibri

My Mountain Rescue team are now on the actual Scottish Mountain Rescue official websit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mountain Rescue team are now on the actual Scottish Mountain Rescue official websit.   My Mountain Rescue team are now on the actual Scottish Mountain Rescue official websit. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 6:03 pm

Wow, that's really cool, Alex!!!

Really enjoyed reading about the Scottish Mountain Rescue Organisation and teams.

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
ActionYankee
Landing Signal Officer
ActionYankee

PostSubject: Re: My Mountain Rescue team are now on the actual Scottish Mountain Rescue official websit.   My Mountain Rescue team are now on the actual Scottish Mountain Rescue official websit. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 6:55 pm

Great, now the price of the hobby is gonna go up again. Lol. Laughing

Good work mate.

Want some GI Joe Adventure Team fun? Check out my Adventure Team Files Fan Site!
Back to top Go down
http://northernindependent.wixsite.com/n-i-films
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: My Mountain Rescue team are now on the actual Scottish Mountain Rescue official websit.   My Mountain Rescue team are now on the actual Scottish Mountain Rescue official websit. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 8:29 pm

gibri wrote:
Wow, that's really cool, Alex!!!

Really enjoyed reading about the Scottish Mountain Rescue Organisation and teams.

cheers cheers cheers

Thanks gibri.

Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: My Mountain Rescue team are now on the actual Scottish Mountain Rescue official websit.   My Mountain Rescue team are now on the actual Scottish Mountain Rescue official websit. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 8:29 pm

ActionYankee wrote:
Great, now the price of the hobby is gonna go up again. Lol. Laughing

Good work mate.

Thank you very much AY.

Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: My Mountain Rescue team are now on the actual Scottish Mountain Rescue official websit.   My Mountain Rescue team are now on the actual Scottish Mountain Rescue official websit. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 9:36 pm

Wow , that is amazing Alex well done . Congrats to all three of you .

PostSubject: Re: My Mountain Rescue team are now on the actual Scottish Mountain Rescue official websit.   My Mountain Rescue team are now on the actual Scottish Mountain Rescue official websit. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 11:34 pm

That's a really fantastic recognition of all your fine work!
WELL DONE!
You'll have to do a cave scenario now though.

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: My Mountain Rescue team are now on the actual Scottish Mountain Rescue official websit.   My Mountain Rescue team are now on the actual Scottish Mountain Rescue official websit. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 11:46 pm

Chip wrote:
Wow , that is amazing Alex well done . Congrats to all three of you .

Thanks so much Chip.

Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: My Mountain Rescue team are now on the actual Scottish Mountain Rescue official websit.   My Mountain Rescue team are now on the actual Scottish Mountain Rescue official websit. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 11:47 pm

LeStryge wrote:
That's a really fantastic recognition of all your fine work!
WELL DONE!
You'll have to do a cave scenario now though.

Thanks LeStryge. Funny enough my dad and I are working on a five person cave rescue team.

FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: My Mountain Rescue team are now on the actual Scottish Mountain Rescue official websit.   My Mountain Rescue team are now on the actual Scottish Mountain Rescue official websit. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2021 1:46 am

That's pretty epic! And a lot of fun! Glad the mountain rescue group appreciated the "homage" to their work in action figure form!

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: My Mountain Rescue team are now on the actual Scottish Mountain Rescue official websit.   My Mountain Rescue team are now on the actual Scottish Mountain Rescue official websit. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2021 8:04 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
That's pretty epic! And a lot of fun! Glad the mountain rescue group appreciated the "homage" to their work in action figure form!

Thanks Dave.

TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: My Mountain Rescue team are now on the actual Scottish Mountain Rescue official websit.   My Mountain Rescue team are now on the actual Scottish Mountain Rescue official websit. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2021 8:20 am

That is great! I agree that it's nice the group liked your photo story to include
it on their website.

Great work Alexander!

Daryl

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: My Mountain Rescue team are now on the actual Scottish Mountain Rescue official websit.   My Mountain Rescue team are now on the actual Scottish Mountain Rescue official websit. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2021 8:31 am

TNshooter wrote:
That is great! I agree that it's nice the group liked your photo story to include
it on their website.

Great work Alexander!

Daryl

Thank you very much for your kind words Daryl.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Mountain Rescue team are now on the actual Scottish Mountain Rescue official websit.   My Mountain Rescue team are now on the actual Scottish Mountain Rescue official websit. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Mountain Rescue team are now on the actual Scottish Mountain Rescue official websit.
Page 1 of 1