ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter Thirty Five - Rules of Enragement

Go down 
+2
ZeroDelta
londonroadhog
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter Thirty Five - Rules of Enragement Empty
PostSubject: BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter Thirty Five - Rules of Enragement   BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter Thirty Five - Rules of Enragement Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 3:28 pm

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter Thirty Five - Rules of Enragement 51410169571_6d86bd14dd_b
Kimono Troop Command Covers
by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter Thirty Five - Rules of Enragement 51411147460_e8670b9e88_b
Page_1

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter Thirty Five - Rules of Enragement 51409421232_35e2811be4_b
Page_2

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter Thirty Five - Rules of Enragement 51411146420_4c2a6be83e_b
Page_3

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter Thirty Five - Rules of Enragement 51410167981_1ec7b56d85_b
Page_4

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter Thirty Five - Rules of Enragement 51410431298_3b94d8b44e_b
Page_5

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter Thirty Five - Rules of Enragement 51410166996_9e92cdc280_b
Page_6

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter Thirty Five - Rules of Enragement 51409418892_f5538c08e1_b
Page_7

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter Thirty Five - Rules of Enragement 51410429798_afea6c98d3_b
Page_8

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter Thirty Five - Rules of Enragement 51410429403_459b80a2de_b
Page_9

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter Thirty Five - Rules of Enragement 51410921089_2407593e8b_b
Page_10

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter Thirty Five - Rules of Enragement 51410164681_155433fbb5_b
Page_11
by Gary Menten, on Flickr

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter Thirty Five - Rules of Enragement 51410920194_3f97152883_b
Page_12

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter Thirty Five - Rules of Enragement 51410163871_75d6d24d18_b
Page_13

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter Thirty Five - Rules of Enragement 51410163396_712846157f_b
Page_14

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter Thirty Five - Rules of Enragement 51409415197_a1594be334_b
Page_15

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter Thirty Five - Rules of Enragement 51410426238_648b585907_b
Page_16

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter Thirty Five - Rules of Enragement 51411139775_f08aa0eb76_b
Page_17

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter Thirty Five - Rules of Enragement 51410917799_72f08ee152_b
Page_18

Last edited by Kimono Troop Command on Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
londonroadhog
Flock Head
londonroadhog

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter Thirty Five - Rules of Enragement Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter Thirty Five - Rules of Enragement   BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter Thirty Five - Rules of Enragement Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 4:16 pm

Good job Gary...

I feel sure Michiko will shoot at something she shouldn't.... Just a feeling.

A troublesome, trigger-happy teenager, she is .

Her habit is to shoot first, ask questions once everyone is dead.

Painted Head (Hard Hands)
ZeroDelta

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter Thirty Five - Rules of Enragement   BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter Thirty Five - Rules of Enragement Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 4:28 pm

Excellent chapter, cant wait for more
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter Thirty Five - Rules of Enragement   BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter Thirty Five - Rules of Enragement Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 4:35 pm

ZeroDelta wrote:

Thanks. Starts on a serious note, rapidly goes to comedy, then ends on a serious note.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter Thirty Five - Rules of Enragement   BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter Thirty Five - Rules of Enragement Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:19 pm

I loved this chapter Gary! Machiko is quite the character, if not a little trigger happy bounce . It really made me chuckle how she kept interrupting Kamiko, until Kamiko lost her cool with her.
I also really liked how they all interacted together, shows that they are a tight knit group. The humour was excellent, as always,  I did wonder where Sir James was?
The sets look amazing, as do the girls, it looks as if they have everything they need if they run into trouble bounce . I also really liked Kamiko's feeling that something had happened to Demitri, showing her connection to the ancient spirits is very real. Really looking forward too seeing what happens next while they are down in the Valley bounce . A truly excellent chapter Very Happy

Last edited by Blondeactionman on Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter Thirty Five - Rules of Enragement   BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter Thirty Five - Rules of Enragement Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:42 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
I loved this chapter Gary! Machiko is quite the character, if not a little trigger happy bounce . It really made me chuckle how she kept interrupting Kamiko, until Kamiko lost her cool with her.
I also really liked how they all interacted together, shows that they are a tight knit group. The humour was excellent, as always,  I did wonder where Sir James was?
The sets look amazing, as do the girls, it looks as if they have everything they need if they run into trouble bounce . I also really liked Kamiko's feeling that something had happened to Demitri, showing her connection to the ancient spirits is very real. Really looking forward too seeing what happens next while they are down in the Valley bounce . A truly excellent chapter Very Happy

Michiko's parents and grandparents were murdered before Kamiko could arrive to save them.  Her mother's dying wish was that she should grow up strong and fearless like Kamiko, and like Kamiko, she is very revenge driven. Unlike Kamiko, she is only a teenager and doesn't have quite the maturity to control her impulses. However it can be seen that everything Michiko wants to do to everyone, Kamiko equally wants to inflict on Kimitake.  So the difference between them really, is merey that Kamiko is more the disciplined soldier than Michiko, though she sometimes slips into her "Assassin" mode.

Sir James back at Kimono Station right now, probably doing it with Laura or Heidi....or both.  He will play a part later on.....

The set is still far from what I want it to look like. I need more plastic plants, but that too is coming along slowly.

I made the change about Kamiko's gut feeling after reading your last chapter as the original ending would no longer have worked, story wise.  There are several emotions that Kamiko would be experiencing right now.  The first being, seeing that Redbox seems to have died honorably, the nagging thought she might have misjudged him, which does not sit well with her.  Of course if she did not misjudge him, then she wanted to be the one to kill him herself. Finally, though he is confident she can kill him and he will stay dead through the intervention of the kami, she is much less certain he will stay dead right now.  It would be better for her if he did as she would rather chew her own tongue off than apologize to a resurrected Redbox for having misjudged him, if that was indeed the case.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter Thirty Five - Rules of Enragement   BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter Thirty Five - Rules of Enragement Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:49 pm

Kimono Troop Command wrote:
Blondeactionman wrote:

Michiko's parents and grandparents were murdered before Kamiko could arrive to save them.  Her mother's dying wish was that she should grow up strong and fearless like Kamiko, and like Kamiko, she is very revenge driven. Unlike Kamiko, she is only a teenager and doesn't have quite the maturity to control her impulses. However it can be seen that everything Michiko wants to do to everyone, Kamiko equally wants to inflict on Kimitake.  So the difference between them really, is merey that Kamiko is more the disciplined soldier than Michiko, though she sometimes slips into her "Assassin" mode.

Sir James back at Kimono Station right now, probably doing it with Laura or Heidi....or both.  He will play a part later on.....

The set is still far from what I want it to look like. I need more plastic plants, but that too is coming along slowly.

I made the change about Kamiko's gut feeling after reading your last chapter as the original ending would no longer have worked, story wise.  There are several emotions that Kamiko would be experiencing right now.  The first being, seeing that Redbox seems to have died honorably, the nagging thought she might have misjudged him, which does not sit well with her.  Of course if she did not misjudge him, then she wanted to be the one to kill him herself. Finally, though he is confident she can kill him and he will stay dead through the intervention of the kami, she is much less certain he will stay dead right now.  It would be better for her if he did as she would rather chew her own tongue off than apologize to a resurrected Redbox for having misjudged him, if that was indeed the case.

Plastic plants do take a while to accumulate, I am still buying them so I can keep adding to the sets, but as you say, it's a slow process.
I am sure Michiko will grow up to be just as strong and fearless as Kamiko in time. All will be revealed with Demitri as our story continues to unfold cheers .
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter Thirty Five - Rules of Enragement   BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter Thirty Five - Rules of Enragement Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:55 pm

Something tells me that no matter what Kamiko may wish, he'll be resurrected (again) somewhere down the line.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter Thirty Five - Rules of Enragement   BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter Thirty Five - Rules of Enragement Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 7:11 pm

Kimono Troop Command wrote:

Something tells me that no matter what Kamiko may wish, he'll be resurrected (again) somewhere down the line.

lol! lol! Just can't keep him down! bounce bounce

I can't help but notice that you didn't write "can't keep a good man down."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H5uWRjFsGc
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter Thirty Five - Rules of Enragement   BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter Thirty Five - Rules of Enragement Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 7:19 pm

The title should have tipped me off, but I waded in to this one expecting a serious episode... or "relatively serious," at any rate! Boy, was I in for a surprise! This one had me rollin' in the aisles!
lol!

I see what you did, there, with the names thing, too!   Razz

Brilliantly hilarious... yet manages to tie in numerous other plotlines, and even some older stand-alone stories, quite ingeniously! Love it!

Plus... the pics are sexy as all get out!  Drool

The "English stereotypes" bit about the sun helmets was a riot - especially as it came from Auntie Glynn... I mean, from Capt. Penny-Farthing. Razz

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter Thirty Five - Rules of Enragement   BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter Thirty Five - Rules of Enragement Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 8:26 pm

Given that you saw a preliminary version of the script, there should not have been too many wild surprises, except maybe that Glynnis... er Captain Penny-Farthing posed for some photos at some point.
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter Thirty Five - Rules of Enragement   BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter Thirty Five - Rules of Enragement Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 3:41 am

bounce lol! bounce
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter Thirty Five - Rules of Enragement   BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter Thirty Five - Rules of Enragement Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2021 5:58 pm

ZeroDelta wrote:

Coming soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter Thirty Five - Rules of Enragement   BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter Thirty Five - Rules of Enragement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter Thirty Five - Rules of Enragement
Page 1 of 1