ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gangrene’s New Jungle/Forest Look.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Gangrene’s New Jungle/Forest Look.  Empty
PostSubject: Gangrene’s New Jungle/Forest Look.    Gangrene’s New Jungle/Forest Look.  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2022 4:54 pm

Gangrene’s new jungle/Forrest look.
Gangrene’s New Jungle/Forest Look.  3-A3-BBE19-F982-4247-A8-A4-B77-B0-E3-A49-BE

Gangrene’s New Jungle/Forest Look.  67-C6-F960-87-C3-496-C-B03-C-70359-A4-F378-E
Gave him a green tank top and also gave him his Toxic Containment Tank and High-velocity chemical cannon.

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s New Jungle/Forest Look.    Gangrene’s New Jungle/Forest Look.  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2022 6:23 pm

That's a great look for him Alexander.

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s New Jungle/Forest Look.    Gangrene’s New Jungle/Forest Look.  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2022 6:44 pm

TNshooter wrote:
That's a great look for him Alexander.

Why thank you very much Daryl.

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s New Jungle/Forest Look.    Gangrene’s New Jungle/Forest Look.  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2022 2:48 am

The outfit is great but I think if he's going sleeveless, Gangrene better spend some time in the gym working on those "guns"!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s New Jungle/Forest Look.    Gangrene’s New Jungle/Forest Look.  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2022 7:31 am

LeStryge wrote:
The outfit is great but I think if he's going sleeveless, Gangrene better spend some time in the gym working on those "guns"!

lol! lol!

Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s New Jungle/Forest Look.    Gangrene’s New Jungle/Forest Look.  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2022 12:05 pm

I think you should offer Gangrene an articulated body Alex , you have enough right ? Imagine Gangrene in a new transformed Muscle body , and what a more formidable nasty he would look . This has a neck post that would work . And very cheap . Giant Toys are very good and trust worthy , and it`s cheap ! That transformation would be a story all it`s own .

https://giantoy.com/collections/1-6-body-male-w-neck/products/1-6-2014-mx02-2-0-2

Not saying that scrawny pale body is not part of his appeal . Very Happy

Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s New Jungle/Forest Look.    Gangrene’s New Jungle/Forest Look.  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2022 12:54 pm

Great look Alex.. is the evil gangrene gearing up for a dastardly summer campaign?Shocked Twisted Evil

I agree with Chip a trip to the gym and "muscle up' would look super cool..maybe if you have a spare figure its head transpanted in a warped experiment it could be Gangreens younger more health conscious brother? or a Gangreen 2.0 cloning programme ..OMG double Gangreen Shocked Shocked

Love his weapons cache too.. v. dastardly.
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s New Jungle/Forest Look.    Gangrene’s New Jungle/Forest Look.  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2022 2:35 pm

Thanks guys for your suggestion on me transferring Gangrenes head sculpt onto a 1/6 scale or mam Muscled and articulated body but I’m going to keep him with his scrawny pale body because Gangrene’s scrawny pale body is part of who he is and second me and 1/6 scale figures don’t work out well Laughing.

Gunner thanks for thinking that he looks Great. Yes, the evil gangrene is gearing up for a dastardly summer campaign, isn’t he always muahahaha! Also thanks for loving his weapons cache.

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s New Jungle/Forest Look.    Gangrene’s New Jungle/Forest Look.  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2022 1:03 am

Whilst a change of body would provide better articulation, Gangrene's sickly pallor and weak body are part of his persona. He doesn't rely on brute strength to carry out his nefarious plans, but on his warped but brilliant brain!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s New Jungle/Forest Look.    Gangrene’s New Jungle/Forest Look.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gangrene’s New Jungle/Forest Look.
Page 1 of 1