ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A bundle of dynamite wedged into a stone wall.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

A bundle of dynamite wedged into a stone wall. Empty
PostSubject: A bundle of dynamite wedged into a stone wall.   A bundle of dynamite wedged into a stone wall. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2022 10:16 am

One of Gangrene’s black robots has wedged a bundle of dynamite into a stone wall beside the Pentland Way (A country path though the hills near Edinburgh)
A bundle of dynamite wedged into a stone wall. D08-E97-A0-B6-AF-45-F4-BD48-5-A1-FB7814088

Our Action Hero Action Man is watching all this happen crouched behind a bolder with his small sniper rifle at the ready.
A bundle of dynamite wedged into a stone wall. CD99-F3-D6-F639-4400-93-C8-57-AB80511557

Action Man watches on as the black robot backs away from the bundle of dynamite.
A bundle of dynamite wedged into a stone wall. 6-B4-E8409-9515-4-F6-B-9-CEE-F8-BB35-D78611

NEXT THING THAT HAPPENS IS….. AN EXPLOSION!!!!!
A bundle of dynamite wedged into a stone wall. AA502463-5-BF9-4-CB6-8064-3-C9-B4815001-F

A bundle of dynamite wedged into a stone wall. BD20024-D-9-FAC-4831-8885-0-DC01-C18-D95-E

A bundle of dynamite wedged into a stone wall. CD0-CAF7-C-CD43-4579-9-D30-722883-F9654-B
Did Action Man set the explosive off by shooting at it or is it that the robot set the timer wrongly - what’s your opinion?

Pictures where taken by Ivan and set ups by dad. (No stone walls where damaged in the making of this scenario. The pre explosion shots were taken on a different section of the wall, where it’s intact. Action Man’s bolder was moved to provide continuity.)

Sparklebudgie, TNshooter and Porky like this post

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Military Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: A bundle of dynamite wedged into a stone wall.   A bundle of dynamite wedged into a stone wall. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2022 11:40 am

More great photos by your Dad and Ivan. Great story on your part.

My personal opinion is that Action Man set off the explosives with his sniper rifle.
I'm guessing the robots don't make mistakes?

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: A bundle of dynamite wedged into a stone wall.   A bundle of dynamite wedged into a stone wall. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2022 11:54 am

TNshooter wrote:
More great photos by your Dad and Ivan. Great story on your part.

My personal opinion is that Action Man set off the explosives with his sniper rifle.
I'm guessing the robots don't make mistakes?

Thanks Daryl for your personal opinion on how you think the bundle of dynamite was set off.

PostSubject: Re: A bundle of dynamite wedged into a stone wall.   A bundle of dynamite wedged into a stone wall. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A bundle of dynamite wedged into a stone wall.
Page 1 of 1