ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side. Empty
PostSubject: What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side.   What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2023 8:10 am

Professor Gangrene’s Headquarters
Professor Gangrene is pacing backwards and forwards  in his office muttering to himself. “I can’t stop thinking about that blasted robotic dog of Action Man’s. It’s always there whenever Action Man thwarts my plans.”
What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side. 4-E6725-EB-8266-4-E6-C-8202-5096586-AC368

What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side. AA0-E1-B24-F9-EB-4-A82-801-D-9-E29-DB805-B53

Gangrene starts to remember every time Action Man’s Robotic dog is right there when he’s been caught.
What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side. 85-EAD41-A-4-FAF-4-D4-E-AABD-078-B9164-DC90

What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side. AC5028-F8-09-C8-4-F6-D-B0-E6-E8-FB8669750-A

What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side. 124292-A2-9575-4-C28-8756-3-FCD35396152

“Aaaaaahhhhhh!” Gangrene lifts his arms and screams in rage. “If only there was a way I could control that robotic dog.  Get it to obey my every command. Just think, I could tell it to destroy his beloved owner.  Ha ha, his beloved owner and my hated worst enemy,  Action Man”
What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side. 354-B3492-5901-45-A0-9-F7-B-AD6-BBD4-A69-EC

Gangrene stops screaming in rage and says to himself “Mmmmmm. Maybe there is a way I could control that robotic mutt and get it to obey my every command.”
What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side. F1-A4-C033-1840-44-B0-B751-8-B1-CB4-D9190-C

Gangrene bawls at the top of his voice, “NO FACE, COME HERE AT ONCE!”
What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side. 274-CDE99-36-E1-41-AC-9-F83-4-F20-C054563-F

No Face comes immediately. “Yes Professor Gangrene, you beckoned me!   Sorry what  I meant, you called me. What can I do for you? How can assist you?”
What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side. 6-C21-B693-92-F5-437-C-A936-101-C5-D2-F5297

Professor Gangrene tells No Face of his scheme and how he is involved in it.
What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side. B814-CAC3-9709-4070-8784-698-A8760-C580

“Hello, my name is Norman and I am from Richardson-Read Cybernetics and I am here to take your robotic dog for it’s yearly maintenance check up and also  have all the  latest upgrades added.  Once this has all been completed, your robotic dog will be returned to you safe and sound. Action Man replies back by saying, “Well, if Alloy, Alloy is his name by the way, needs to go for his yearly maintenance check up and upgrades.  All of this  I find highly important. It is vital  to keep everything  up- to- date with the latest in technology.   Richardson-Read Cybernetics can  do all this for Alloy. Of course with this added information , I shall  allow it.” Norman smiles and then says “that’s excellent news Action Man. In that case I’ll be taking Alloy.”
What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side. AA9-B1-AF7-BD10-4-FE2-AB9-D-59-FEBBF4-B9-CC

Norman takes Action Man’s robot.
What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side. 7170-AF5-A-F7-EC-4-CA4-8-E59-70-B36-CCA3406

Back at Professor Gangrene’s Headquarters.
No Face arrives back in Professor Gangrene’s HQ along with Action Man’s robotic dog. “Ah, I see you have brought Action Man’s robotic dog “No Face”. Very well done. Now, let me come round  from my table so I can take a closer look at it.”
“His name is Alloy” says No Face.
What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side. ED984-AB3-EEDA-4-C25-8-F3-E-E9-E5-FEE3008-D

As Professor Gangrene comes round to inspect  Action Man’s robotic dog he  says sharply,  “I don’t b****y “care that its called Alloy. All I care about is that I finally have it in my clutches and very soon I’ll become its new owner,  muahahaha!! Now,  No Face, let us give it its new upgrades and turn it to the Gangrene side”. Professor Gangrene smiles evilly.
What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side. AA5-A75-E9-E466-4-C0-A-A78-F-F56790-B97-C67

What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side. E0752-EAF-825-D-477-D-A2-D9-32720732101-F

Hours later……
Professor Gangrene has upgraded Alloys computer system to an evil  mode and to obey him totally and without hesitation. Alloy gets switched back on. “Now let’s go and see if it will obey my instructions.  First we must go and find one of my useless robots.”
What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side. 0280-BAB0-A984-407-C-B3-D4-E958-D5-ED5-BA0

With Gangrene in control of Alloy he takes hold of its lead and they walk out together.
What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side. 27-CB263-F-0482-4-BEF-82-F8-6-A92-B9-E1-AFED

In another room Professor Gangrene, Alloy and one of his robots stand facing each  other.
What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side. E9-AD0662-5-DF9-4-DD5-9833-6-C8-D57-B6-F975

“Robot, stand over there in that corner”
What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side. 328-C81-CF-A31-E-4-D89-8-C5-C-28-DF9-A739714

The robot is stands in the corner.
What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side. 4-CA2792-F-A507-4416-ACF4-DA7012-BCB5-DB

“Alloy, destroy that useless  contraption of a robot.”
What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side. A968-A327-38-DB-46-B2-8452-E108950-B57-A6

Alloy quickly activates his missile and aimes it straight at the robot……….
What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side. 871-AC2-D1-B6-C7-444-D-823-F-336-CBC9-FF5-EC

It then  launches its missile towards the robot and……..
What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side. D567-AB39-FDAD-4-FEA-AF4-B-3-E56-CDA02090

BOOM! The robot explodes into pieces.
What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side. 7811-BB88-075-F-4-CF6-964-D-CA01465-E96-B0

What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side. A2-BC86-DE-0645-4-C90-9054-D20-D97-D54-F3-E

“Well done Alloy for destroying that robot on my command. I think you’re ready to go back and visit your old owner and destroy him.  You will destroy him when the time is right ……..muahahaha!”
What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side. A211-A260-5103-4-F88-9-A33-01-FB1-C902-F47

The next day.
Norman (ie No Face) has brought back Alloy to return him back to Action Man.   “Alloy has been through it’s maintenance checks and it has passed with  flying colours. Just to add to it,  we have also have upgraded him. Please let us know if there is anything wrong with Alloy and we’ll come back and take him away to get fixed. I had better be heading off now. Lots of other robotic dogs to pick up or give back. Nice meeting you Action Man.
What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side. F183-E75-C-F428-4-EE8-8-C11-EE01-CE59-B8-D8

With Alloy safely back in the hands of Action Man, Norman walks away with an evil smile.
What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side. 4-E12978-E-238-D-4626-8-C28-4-DABE65-C159-F

Back at Professor Gangrene’s headquarters.
Professor Gangrene is on his laptop watching live cctv of Action Man’s HQ that No Face managed to hack into before he left to take Alloy back to Action Man. “Time for me to watch Alloy literally blow up Action Man mwahahaha!”
What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side. B7-B25-B5-A-C102-4463-A976-084285-D4-C691

CCTV live footage from Action Man’s HQ.
What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side. EB6-EE0-ED-9170-4-FA8-A6-BF-9541-EA084-C2-A

What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side. 459-A3-AA9-F75-D-4-F1-C-B3-C2-66-BB7-E74449-C

What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side. EE46-B20-E-BA67-4-D4-B-BFFF-48-E73-D4-A7-D7-A

What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side. 3-F750611-AC9-F-4-AE1-BDBA-45690-F4-F6-DF2

What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side. C0941-A97-BE35-4-EDF-A753-459-C46-D07460
But…… what if that actually all happened!

Last edited by The Toxic Robot Fan on Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side.   What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2023 8:21 am

The fiend! what has he done to alloy to turn on his best pal?? Suspect Suspect Suspect
Great story mate, as always.
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side.   What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2023 9:45 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
The fiend! what has he done to alloy to turn on his best pal?? Suspect Suspect Suspect
Great story mate, as always.

Well Professor Gangrene turned Alloy on his best friend mwahahaha. Thanks Dal.

Military Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side.   What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2023 11:00 am

Re-programming Alloy is a fiendish plan. Considering Alloy fired a missile at Action Man,
I hope the robotic friend didn't kill him.

Great story Alexander, I hope there is another episode?

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side.   What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2023 11:35 am

TNshooter wrote:
Re-programming Alloy is a fiendish plan. Considering Alloy fired a missile at Action Man,
I hope the robotic friend didn't kill him.

Great story Alexander, I hope there is another episode?

Yea Alloy has actually killed Action Man mwahahaha so they won’t be another episode sorry.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side.   What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2023 2:50 pm

I would be more convinced if Action Man had been blown to bits like the robot was.

I suspect a clever ruse by Action Man to lure Gangrene in to a trap.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side.   What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2023 9:09 am

FIELD STATION 42 wrote:
I would be more convinced if Action Man had been blown to bits like the robot was.

I’ll retake the last picture again sometime of Action Man blown to bits.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side.   What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2023 2:31 pm

The Toxic Robot Fan wrote:
FIELD STATION 42 wrote:

I’ll retake the last picture again sometime of Action Man blown to bits.

If Professor Gangrene actually destroyed Action Man, does this mean you are leaving the hobby? You call the robots useless, and then you destroy Action Man. Sounds to me like there might be more happening here behind the scenes than we see on the surface.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side.   What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2023 10:04 am

Yes, Professor Gangrene arch enemy Action Man has actually been destroyed Action Man muahahaha! Lol no this doesn’t mean that I’m leaving the hobby. I didn’t call the robots useless, it was actually Gangrene that said that lol. and then he ordered Alloy to destroy Action Man. No there isn’t anything be more happening here behind the scenes than we see on the surface. It was just a What if story that’s all.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side.   What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2023 5:25 pm

FIELD STATION 42 wrote:

Hopefully your be more convinced now with the pictures of Action Man been blown to bits like the robot is.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side.   What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2023 5:45 pm

Hopefully your be more convinced now with the pictures of Action Man been blown to bits like the robot is.

affraid affraid affraid

The ending of the story has a lot more visual impact now!

But... but... but what does this mean?!?!? Shocked

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side.   What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2023 6:36 pm

I’m very pleased that you thought the ending of the story now has a lot more visual impact now.

But... but... but what does this mean?!?!? Well it’s the end of Action Man muahahaha! No it doesn’t because if you look at the text after them black and white pictures it says But…… what if that actually all happened!

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side.   What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2023 10:26 pm

.... because if you look at the text after them black and white pictures it says But…… what if that actually all happened!

scratch I saw that, but... did it happen? Will we ever know for sure?!?

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side.   What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2023 9:51 am

FIELD STATION 42 wrote:
.... because if you look at the text after them black and white pictures it says But…… what if that actually all happened!

scratch   I saw that, but... did it happen?  Will we ever know for sure?!?

It’s only a What if story so it hasn’t really happened or has it mmmmm.

PostSubject: Re: What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side.   What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What If Story: Alloy turns to the Gangrene side.
Page 1 of 1