ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gangrene turns good part 5.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Gangrene turns good part 5. Empty
PostSubject: Gangrene turns good part 5.   Gangrene turns good part 5. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 6:09 pm

In Professor Gangrenes office.
Gangrene turns good part 5. IMG-5556-1
“Grrrrrr all of my robots are out and about assigned to doing only good work around the world. I want their main purpose to go back to devastating and destroying the world on MY command. I am going to bring back all the ones that I stupidly donated and I’ll program them back to do evil things again mwahahaha!! I’ll send a email round or phone to say that the robots are going to get a free upload by me so it’s required for them to return back to me. Some I’ll return back so they can cause devastating and destroying. The rest I’ll bring back to grow my evil robot army once again. The best thing is no else knows about my plan apart from you.”

Action Man’s HQ.
Gangrene turns good part 5. IMG-5637
“I know now what you have got planned Professor Gangrene and so will all the industries that are using your robots. I’ll wait till Professor Gangrene sends the emails out then I’ll send them this video clip and information from me suggesting they send their robots to a different company and not Gangrene.”

Gangrene turns good part 5. A-2
Professor Gangrene gets emails from Arborists, farmers, search and rescue teams, National Park Rangers and marine companies all saying thank you very much for the offer of doing free uploads on their robots but if they need an upload they take their business elsewhere and they will no longer be working alongside him.

Gangrene turns good part 5. A-1
“ NOOOOOOOO!!”

Gangrene turns good part 5. IMG-5638
After Action Man watches Gangrenes reaction he thinks to himself “Excellent, I have gotten the best of you once again Professor Gangrene.

Gangrene turns good part 5. IMG-2006b
“I didn’t believe a word when he told me his story on becoming all good on how he gave up being the top dog in the prison and instead kept his head down and worked while carrying out the remainder of his sentence and that when he was in his cell he would think of what he could give back to the community when he got out and then one day when he sitting in his cell he thought why don’t I donate all my robots to different industries.”

Gangrene turns good part 5. IMG-2050b
and especially that shake of our hands and calling a truce between us was fake from him.

Gangrene turns good part 5. IMG-5639
I’m so pleased that I paid someone to put in a CCTV camera in his office so I can listen and watch every move that he makes in that office of his.

THE END

TNshooter likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene turns good part 5.   Gangrene turns good part 5. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2023 7:12 am

An interesting story Alex. The CCTV footage was a clever touch bounce .
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene turns good part 5.   Gangrene turns good part 5. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2023 8:19 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
An interesting story Alex. The CCTV footage was a clever touch bounce .

I’m so pleased that you thought it was an interesting story. I may have thought up the CCTV footage but it was with your help putting them pictures in green that made it happen for me so thank you very much my friend.

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene turns good part 5.   Gangrene turns good part 5. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gangrene turns good part 5.
Page 1 of 1