ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gangrene turns good part two.

Go down 
+2
BAMComix
Professor Gangrene Fan
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Gangrene turns good part two. Empty
PostSubject: Gangrene turns good part two.   Gangrene turns good part two. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2023 10:59 pm

In Gangrene’s HQ.
Gangrene turns good part two. 50-E76-BD9-B6-A4-49-EC-AA44-AF86-FF98-C6-FB
“Hello newspaper reporters, you may know me as Professor Gangrene and recognise me for my evil past for wanting to pollute the world with my deadly toxins which were my main weapon in my attempt to take over the world. Well no more…… I want to put a stop to all deadly toxins around the world.  I am a changed man and I want to be known as Lugwig Green from now on please. I have 100s of robots and their main purpose was to devastate and destroy the world on my command. Well no longer will that be their purpose. Now their main purpose will be totally different. They will be commanded only to do good around the world. I am going to be donating all my robots and I will now individually bring out each coloured robot and tell who they will be assigned to.”

Gangrene turns good part two. 6-FAAEA3-B-37-B2-4-C83-B1-E3-AF5-A5-ED56-FB6
“Starting of with the robot with sword arms. All of them will either be assigned to Arborists because they are very good at sawing through wood, they will also be assigned to farmers for wheat harvesting, and helping to prune trees and bushes in large gardens.”

Gangrene turns good part two. 731-CDCE1-5-C65-4389-B77-F-D6-E403-C8-B452
“Next is the silver robot. They will be assigned to search and rescue teams in cities that have been affected by earthquakes, hurricanes and tornadoes. They are incredibly strong so will be able to lift up rubble from fallen buildings and use their scanners to spot survivors who are trapped.”

Gangrene turns good part two. F2-F875-B6-5-AA7-444-C-9531-FD13542-B4-A0-E
“Next is the red robot. They will be assigned as test dummies or assigned for packing.”

Gangrene turns good part two. CC78-F95-E-820-F-45-EB-80-CD-E1-A55-CD67-BC6
“Next we have a black robot. They will be assigned as extras for sci fi movies or tv programs.”

Gangrene turns good part two. 4-D0899-A2-0-B7-E-4294-8-DC0-83382-D9-D451-D
“Next we have a green robot. They will be assigned to National Park rangers.”

Gangrene turns good part two. 3-A1545-DE-77-C8-4848-8-CD0-563-CADD981-CB
“Finally we have a Turquoise Robot. They will be assigned to any Marine Careers.”

Gangrene turns good part two. 50-E76-BD9-B6-A4-49-EC-AA44-AF86-FF98-C6-FB
“This is the end of my announcements, thank you very much for attending.”

Gangrene turns good part two. 1381-D2-B3-D075-4-D30-BFE9-148752-B78728
As Action Man walks away pretending to be a newspaper reporter he thinks to himself “Well that all sounded convincing, playing the good samaritan. I didn’t believe in a word he said back there. That was all just one big act from him. Professor Gangrene may have fooled the prison psychiatrist and these newspaper reporters into believing that he has become a changed man for good but I know my arch enemy he hasn’t changed one bit and he’s up to something. I’m going to definitely be watching closely the actions of Lugwig Green”

In Action Man’s HQ.
Gangrene turns good part two. D12-C72-F1-B0-C5-4368-9-D3-E-4920-D1-C17-F82
The next day Action Man gets a email from a sender called Lugwig Green and it read “Hi Action Man, it’s Professor Gangrene  but I like to go by the name of Lugwig Green nowadays. I was wondering if we could meet up because I want to call a truce between us.” Action Man responds and agrees to meet up with him.

To be continued

Last edited by Professor Gangrene Fan on Sun Jun 11, 2023 12:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

BAMComix, TNshooter and Scottish.Actionman. like this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene turns good part two.   Gangrene turns good part two. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2023 7:06 am

How interesting, I wonder what will happen next?
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene turns good part two.   Gangrene turns good part two. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2023 8:20 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
How interesting, I wonder what will happen next?

Pleased that you thought it was an interesting chapter Dal.

Military Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene turns good part two.   Gangrene turns good part two. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2023 2:33 am

Interesting turn of events.

I think it's a trap! affraid
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene turns good part two.   Gangrene turns good part two. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2023 8:22 am

TNshooter wrote:
Interesting turn of events.

I think it's a trap! affraid

I’m liking your thinking TNshooter.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene turns good part two.   Gangrene turns good part two. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2023 3:03 pm

Very interesting for sure Alex! cheers cheers cheers You got me on pins and needles Alex! Question Question Question

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene turns good part two.   Gangrene turns good part two. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2023 4:28 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Very interesting for sure Alex! cheers cheers cheers  You got me on pins and needles Alex! Question Question Question

Thank you very much for your comments Jim. So I got you on pins and needles from this chapter hu Jim, EXCELLENT!

Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene turns good part two.   Gangrene turns good part two. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2023 7:46 pm

[quote="The Toxic Robot Fan"]In Gangrene’s HQ.

Cool story Alex and another supprise for me I didn't realise there were as many of the Robots in so many different colours Shocked I have one of these somewhere in my attic I think its the black one Suspect

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene turns good part two.   Gangrene turns good part two. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2023 8:50 pm

Hawkeye wrote:
The Toxic Robot Fan wrote:
In Gangrene’s HQ.

Cool story Alex and another supprise for me I didn't realise there were as many of the Robots in so many different colours  Shocked I have one of these somewhere in my attic I think its the black one  Suspect

Pleased that you it was a cool story. Now you know that there were as many of the Robots in so many different colours.

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene turns good part two.   Gangrene turns good part two. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2023 3:20 pm

Hawkeye wrote:
In Gangrene’s HQ.

Cool story Alex and another supprise for me I didn't realise there were as many of the Robots in so many different colours  Shocked I have one of these somewhere in my attic I think its the black one  Suspect

Pleased that you it was a cool story. Now you know that there were as many of the Robots in so many different colours.

Cheers Alex it's good to learn something new Very Happy  I've found a photo of the robot I picked up at our car boot fair last year cheers  but the one I got has a helmet on don't know if he should or not  scratch

Gangrene turns good part two. 255858164-10159780406188554-6341996944544252675-n

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene turns good part two.   Gangrene turns good part two. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2023 1:56 am

Hi Ian,
As far as I am aware. The helmet did not come with the black helmet your mam X Robot is wearing.
I personally think it looks good on him and he is just missing a motorbike to complete the look. The black X Robot did come with a gold hand gun. I had a look on YouTube videos there to check if he had a helmet and none of them did. They did have a hand gun, the red and green X Robot's had a silver hand gun.
I've no idea about the turquoise X Robot other than he is very cool and I would like to try and get one at some point.
I hope this helps Ian,
Cheers Fae the Scottish.Actionman  Smile

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene turns good part two.   Gangrene turns good part two. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2023 2:18 pm

Scottish.Actionman. wrote:
Hi Ian,
As far as I am aware. The helmet did not come with the black helmet your mam X Robot is wearing.
I personally think it looks good on him and he is just missing a motorbike to complete the look. The black X Robot did come with a gold hand gun. I had a look on YouTube videos there to check if he had a helmet and none of them did. They did have a hand gun, the red and green X Robot's had a silver hand gun.
I've no idea about the turquoise X Robot other than he is very cool and I would like to try and get one at some point.
I hope this helps Ian,
Cheers Fae the Scottish.Actionman  Smile

Thanks Allan yes maybe the hatcame with the the X Robot as a few extra bits and nothing to do with him I'dlike to see what gun he has Cool I actually picked up another Dr X Cyborg that has a talk button thats really cool and a more slimmed down I don't have this boxed version but have a loose figure Cheers Ian

Gangrene turns good part two. 2009-laser-eyes-dr-x-boxed

TNshooter and Scottish.Actionman. like this post

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Military Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene turns good part two.   Gangrene turns good part two. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2023 4:21 am

Nice Ian, I've never seen that particular figure before. bounce bounce bounce

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene turns good part two.   Gangrene turns good part two. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2023 1:26 am

Waaaaaaw Ian , what a fantastic looking baddie  cheers And he talks that is very cool indeed  cheers what are his phrases he speaks ?

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene turns good part two.   Gangrene turns good part two. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2023 1:17 pm

TNshooter wrote:
Nice Ian, I've never seen that particular figure before. bounce bounce bounce

Thanks Daryl, I don't have the complete figure I'll find him out and take some photos of the one I have Very Happy

Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene turns good part two.   Gangrene turns good part two. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2023 1:21 pm

Waaaaaaw Ian , what a fantastic looking baddie  cheers And he talks that is very cool indeed  cheers what are his phrases he speaks ?

Cheers Allan he is quite a cool one and what I liked about him is he's not as bulky as a lot of the MAM figures I'll have a rummage in the attic this afternoon and try to find him out, I cant remember what phrases or if it was like a robotic noise he makes? scratch lol!

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene turns good part two.   Gangrene turns good part two. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2023 12:27 am

Excellent stuff Ian  cheers I'm really looking forward to seeing him and finding out more about his phrases.  cheers cheers cheers

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene turns good part two.   Gangrene turns good part two. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2023 12:26 pm

Excellent stuff Ian  cheers I'm really looking forward to seeing him and finding out more about his phrases.  cheers cheers cheers

Hi Allan sadly I spent all afternoon in the attic and only got half way through all the boxes up there and he wasn't in any of them I'll have a go in the other half over the next few days and fingers crossed I can find the elusive Cyborg Suspect scratch lol! Cheers Ian

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene turns good part two.   Gangrene turns good part two. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2023 12:08 am

Hi Ian, there's no rush to see him, just As and when you feel like it.I
It's not that easy getting through the boxes and boxes.....lol! lol! lol! I know that myself  lol! lol! lol! speak to you soon my friend
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene turns good part two.   Gangrene turns good part two. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2023 7:37 pm

Hi Ian, there's no rush to see him, just As and when you feel like it.I
It's not that easy getting through the boxes and boxes.....lol! lol! lol! I know that myself  lol! lol! lol! speak to you soon my friend

Hello mate I had another go in the Attic this afternoon and sadly I didn't find the Cyborg but I did find these two MAM figures on the Dr X Cyborg and this Cool Paratrooper Suspect bounce bounce

Gangrene turns good part two. 102-4002

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene turns good part two.   Gangrene turns good part two. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2023 9:33 am

Hawkeye thanks for showing us your black X Robot and your Paratrooper which is called Altitude Atak.

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene turns good part two.   Gangrene turns good part two. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2023 7:38 pm

Hawkeye thanks for showing us your black X Robot and your Paratrooper which is called Altitude Atak.

Thank you Alex I'm glad I finally found these out, I'd forgot I had the paratrooper thank you for giving him a name cheers Cheers Ian

Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene turns good part two.   Gangrene turns good part two. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2023 8:42 pm

Hi Ian ,
Here's a photo of my Altitude Atak figures. Your figure is carrying a different gun for issued one. It is a modern Hasbro action man gun from another figure set possibly artic figure but not 100% sureGangrene turns good part two. Img_2978
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene turns good part two.   Gangrene turns good part two. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2023 8:56 pm

Thanks Allan they look cool this is the weapon mine was carrying when I picked him up at the boot fair it's like the one yours is carrying but has some camo stripes on it also a bracket under the barrel that possibly connects a grenade launcher or something like that? scratch heres a photo so you can see it better Cheers

Gangrene turns good part two. 102-3996

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene turns good part two.   Gangrene turns good part two. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2023 10:07 pm

No worries my friend, anytime  Smile yes they really are cool figures. cheers cheers cheers Thanks for the photo showing me the gun on your figure better. I'll get back to you about the gun your figure is carrying As I have bought a figure before with the same gun as your figure, I'm thinking it may be some kind of paraglider sort of thing figure from the artic range  scratch maybe  lol!

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene turns good part two.   Gangrene turns good part two. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gangrene turns good part two.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next