ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BAMCOMIX PRESENTS - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty-Two: Inconsistently Insistent

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

BAMCOMIX PRESENTS - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty-Two: Inconsistently Insistent Empty
PostSubject: BAMCOMIX PRESENTS - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty-Two: Inconsistently Insistent   BAMCOMIX PRESENTS - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty-Two: Inconsistently Insistent Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2023 9:10 pm

HIDDEN in the SHADOWS - Episode 62: Inconsistently Insistent
BAMCOMIX PRESENTS - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty-Two: Inconsistently Insistent 52764114121_4f40565bfc_b
BAMCOMIX PRESENTS - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty-Two: Inconsistently Insistent 52764365309_8952664fea_b
BAMCOMIX PRESENTS - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty-Two: Inconsistently Insistent 52764601273_99fcbec1fb_b
BAMCOMIX PRESENTS - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty-Two: Inconsistently Insistent 52764114381_bdd438c19a_b
BAMCOMIX PRESENTS - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty-Two: Inconsistently Insistent 52764601448_c485f0c3a3_b
BAMCOMIX PRESENTS - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty-Two: Inconsistently Insistent 52763573722_abe78d5447_b
BAMCOMIX PRESENTS - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty-Two: Inconsistently Insistent 52764365904_c1cc463246_b
BAMCOMIX PRESENTS - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty-Two: Inconsistently Insistent 52764365979_72a3bef653_b
BAMCOMIX PRESENTS - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty-Two: Inconsistently Insistent 52764114986_9b2f40722a_b
BAMCOMIX PRESENTS - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty-Two: Inconsistently Insistent 52764601968_4c09853b6b_b
BAMCOMIX PRESENTS - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty-Two: Inconsistently Insistent 52764115181_60803071b8_b
BAMCOMIX PRESENTS - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty-Two: Inconsistently Insistent 52764602168_5b1ed3ba3e_b
BAMCOMIX PRESENTS - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty-Two: Inconsistently Insistent 52764600938_59d99a241c_b
BAMCOMIX PRESENTS - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty-Two: Inconsistently Insistent 52764519675_b6152a887e_b
BAMCOMIX PRESENTS - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty-Two: Inconsistently Insistent 52764113746_c5ea970c61_b
BAMCOMIX PRESENTS - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty-Two: Inconsistently Insistent 52764600583_e4f662f806_b

For other chapters, see:

HIDDEN in the SHADOWS

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

BAMCOMIX PRESENTS - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty-Two: Inconsistently Insistent Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX PRESENTS - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty-Two: Inconsistently Insistent   BAMCOMIX PRESENTS - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty-Two: Inconsistently Insistent Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2023 7:01 am

Love the cover! very 'King Kong' cheers

An excellent chapter Dave! The surf shop works so well as a back drop for this chapter. The lighting you used, really created a great atmosphere, making some of the shots a bit creepy. The fin on the surfboard was a wonderful symbol in creating the mood of danger, not to mention it looking like a shark fin!
It was also great to learn more about the characters, like the General having his own shadow network of agents and operatives around the world. Also, we found out the Toni, has a sister!
I really liked the archway near the end, that really works well as a set piece. I'm really looking forward to the next installment now bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX PRESENTS - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty-Two: Inconsistently Insistent   BAMCOMIX PRESENTS - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty-Two: Inconsistently Insistent Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2023 10:57 am

I really really enjoyed reading this chapter, nice and short to just how I like it Wink. I think the surf shop used as a front and a secret little base for one of Generals shadow network hideout. I think it’s very important that you have lots of agents and operatives around the world. I enjoyed the chemistry between Toni and her sister. The surf shop is awesome and I just love that they do tank fills and ding repairs to the scuba diving equipment and wetsuits and of course to the surfboards too. I love that the surf shop have a little lab at the back. Even better the two sisters will get to bunk together. Hope we’ll get to see what the little simple Lab and sleeping quarters in the future.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX PRESENTS - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty-Two: Inconsistently Insistent   BAMCOMIX PRESENTS - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty-Two: Inconsistently Insistent Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2023 10:55 pm

Professor Gangrene Fan wrote:
Hope we’ll get to see what the little simple Lab and sleeping quarters in the future.

I will need to construct a couple of dioramas so I can do scenes in those settings! scratch

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX PRESENTS - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty-Two: Inconsistently Insistent   BAMCOMIX PRESENTS - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty-Two: Inconsistently Insistent Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 1:52 pm

Well done Dave! And the props and backgrounds are excellent! cheers

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX PRESENTS - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty-Two: Inconsistently Insistent   BAMCOMIX PRESENTS - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty-Two: Inconsistently Insistent Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAMCOMIX PRESENTS - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty-Two: Inconsistently Insistent
Page 1 of 1