ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps

Go down 
+8
FIELD STATION 42
TNshooter
Scottish.Actionman.
inntruderr61
Professor Gangrene Fan
BAMComix
Rogue-Trooper
somekindajoe
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps Empty
PostSubject: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2023 4:00 pm

I've had some luck in finding Pedigree Captain Scarlet Uniform clothes and kit but recently started to make my own Jerkins and Hats for some of my collection, here's a couple of shots of some that I've made

Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps 1

Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps 2

Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps 3

Cheers Ian

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2023 5:37 pm

They are fantastic Ian!

You have a real talent cheers

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2023 6:43 pm

Wow outstanding work cheers they look great.

Chris

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2023 6:57 am

they lok brilliant, although, I have my doubts about that rabbit! Laughing

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2023 11:33 am

somekindajoe wrote:
They are fantastic Ian!

You have a real talent cheers

Thank you somekindajoe I enjoy making and repairing things for the hobby, and these are my favourites from my collection
Cheers Ian

Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2023 11:37 am

Rogue-Trooper wrote:
Wow outstanding work cheers  they look great.

Thank you Chris, the more of these I do the better they seem to be getting, we recently found out my Wifes old antique Singer Sewing machine so I've been learning to use that so now my stitching has become neater and a lot faster Laughing
Cheers Ian

Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2023 11:42 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
they lok brilliant, although, I have my doubts about that rabbit! Laughing

cat Laughing Haha cheers Dal I suppose the Rabbit is an Easter Bunny Wink Haha he was sitting on the mantlepiece and thought well why not! haha bom

Cheers Ian

Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2023 11:54 am

Hawkeye wrote:
I've had some luck in finding Pedigree Captain Scarlet Uniform clothes and kit but recently started to make my own Jerkins and Hats for some of my collection, here's a couple of shots of some that I've made

Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps 1

Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps 2

Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps 3

Cheers Ian

Here are some of my earlier jerkin pieces I made, the Scarlet in the middle is an original felt Pedigree jerkin the others are made of Leather pleather and felt but these were mainly sewn by hand as I hadn't yet discovered the Singer Sewing Machine cheers Surprised

Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps 241136631-10159639931298554-3331413681511585164-n

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2023 12:24 pm

Excellent line up!

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2023 12:25 pm

I’m really liking the homemade Captain Scarlet Jerkins and Caps that you have done. One day you will learn discovered the way of the Singer Sewing Machine.

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2023 5:09 pm

Well done Hawkeye they look great! cheers

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2023 2:00 am

Very nice looking figures, The jerkins and hat's that you have made made are very fitting along side the vintage uniformed figure. cheers cheers cheers

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2023 2:47 pm

The Toxic Robot Fan wrote:
I’m really liking the homemade Captain Scarlet Jerkins and Caps that you have done. One day you will learn discovered the way of the Singer Sewing Machine.

Thanks, Alex I've sort of got the hang of the basics for the Singer sewing machine and have been able to make some full uniforms for some of my figures Heres a couple I made
Cheers Ian

Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps 325812592-1370861383677921-365261312630855608-n

Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2023 2:51 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Well done Hawkeye they look great! cheers

Thanks, Jim they seem to get better the more I make and especially now I can use a sewing machine Laughing
Cheers Ian

Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2023 2:53 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Excellent line up!

Cheers Dal I'll have to get some better photos done cheers

Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2023 3:02 pm

Scottish.Actionman. wrote:
Very nice looking figures, The jerkins and hat's that you have made made are very fitting along side the vintage uniformed figure. cheers cheers cheers

Thanks, Scottish.Actionman I've been doing them for a couple of years now just trying to get the felt ones as near to the original Pedigree and the Leather ones more like the 60s TV Programme Captain Scarlet puppets

Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps 284383837-10160158200648554-3401393239879380679-n

Cheers Ian

BAMComix and Scottish.Actionman. like this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2023 5:21 pm

That’s brilliant that you have sort of got the hang of the basics for the Singer sewing machine and have been able to make some full uniforms for some of your figures Hawkeye Wink.

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2023 4:03 am

They look great Ian. bounce bounce bounce

I don't know a lot about Captain Scarlett. I think I may have seen come clips or an
occasional episode. It was not shown here.

May I ask about the 10" figure with the grease gun?

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2023 3:06 pm

TNshooter wrote:
They look great Ian. bounce bounce bounce

I don't know a lot about Captain Scarlett. I think I may have seen come clips or an
occasional episode. It was not shown here.

May I ask about the 10" figure with the grease gun?

Hi Daryl Thank you, A bit of info about Captain Scarlet, he was the main character in one of the 60s puppet TV series created by Gerry and Sylvia Anderson, they called their style of using Puppets or Marionettes "Supermarionation" and made numerous Sci-Fi TV shows and films using this style of Puppet work on the characters and the vehicles they used, In a nutshell, the thing with Captain Scarlet was he was killed at the very start of the show by the Alien invaders "the Mysterons" but then brought back to life but with the special power of being "Indestructible"... Cool

Regarding the 10-inch figure, this is an HM Armed Forces action figure these were brought out in the UK in the early 2000s and were dressed in different Modern British Armed Forces uniforms and equipment, I've been collecting these for a few years now and also have started to kitbash them in my own different uniforms Heres a couple of pictures with original uniforms and my kitbashes some of the uniforms I made but also a friend has made me some 3D printed weapons and kit

Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps 101-6581-Copy

Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps 336910862-943150646702847-9101198552451932351-n

Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps 331927831-712018307085344-1474833376373352292-n

Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps 325181037-1211404906473591-3600618139677117344-n

BAMComix, TNshooter and Scottish.Actionman. like this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2023 9:13 pm

Liking the look of the HM Armed Forces action figure who are dressed in different Modern British Armed Forces uniforms and equipment. I think it’s really brilliant to see that you have started to kitbash them in your own different uniforms. My favourite kitbash uniforms has to be the desert outfits.

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2023 4:30 am

Thanks for the info Ian, I was not aware of those figures. cheers

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2023 6:58 am

Great pics Ian bounce bounce

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2023 12:46 pm

The Toxic Robot Fan wrote:
Liking the look of the HM Armed Forces action figure who are dressed in different Modern British Armed Forces uniforms and equipment. I think it’s really brilliant to see that you have started to kitbash them in your own different uniforms. My favourite kitbash uniforms has to be the desert outfits.

Thank you Alex These HM Armed Forces figures are really underrated, they pose really well and have some good facial expressions, very nice detailed figures in their original kit, I really like them, my favorite kitbsh so far is the Captain Scarlet and Captain Black but if you like the Desert bashes you may like the British Desert SAS I did
Cheers Ian

Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps 327795893-3334212240227718-9150081261402029648-n

TNshooter and Scottish.Actionman. like this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2023 1:05 pm

TNshooter wrote:
Thanks for the info Ian, I was not aware of those figures.  cheers

No problem Daryl mate, I'm glad to share what I know, I have been collecting them for a few years now and I'm still learning new stuff about them, they are really cool figures that pose well, I've done loads of photos with mine, they also have a great set of vehicles in their range, they were also produced in Italy under a different branding "Hero Force" that was produced by a company called "Gig" These Hero Force figures have used a lot of bright colours in their uniforms more like a spy character than the original HMAF Military figures, I think being Italian I think the fashion style was used with the trendy artistic licence you can see a Gig figure in the picture he is the Ski Hero in Whiteand lime green
Cheers Ian

Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps HMAF-New-Year-2023

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2023 1:16 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Great pics Ian bounce bounce

Thank you, Dal, I'm getting the hang of the forum now thanks for your help with this, This is another of the Hero Force I bashed up, I only had blue trousers so I used some pens designed to be used on cloth and made my own blue camo jacket to go with the trowsers
Cheers Ian

Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps 102-2771

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next