ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure

Go down 
+2
TNshooter
Scottish.Actionman.
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure Empty
PostSubject: Some modern Hasbro action man figures and 2:max steel figures and some raccoon that I picked up (don't know who he is , But he's joined forces with Dr X that's joined up with Dr X team    Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2023 3:06 am

Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure Img_2858
Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure Img_2859
Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure Img_2856
Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure Img_2857
Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure Img_2855
Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure Img_2854

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure   Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2023 3:45 am

That's quite a collection of MAM figures Allan. cheers cheers cheers

The raccoon figure looks like a character from the Guardians of the Galaxy movies.
I've seen one of the movies a time back, I think his name is Rocket?

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure   Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2023 6:56 am

I agree! it looks like their having a party! bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure   Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2023 7:31 am

Wow that’s an awesome collection of mam figures you have there Scottish.Actionman. but not so awesome on the Max Steel figures though lol!. That must have taken ages to stand all them up. Are these mam figures original when you were younger or are these all bought from EBay? I see a green robot amongst all them mam, max steel and villain figures  Wink.

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure   Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2023 10:47 pm

Thanks Daryl , Dal and Alex  cheers cheers cheers .
I do have a box of Max steel figures Alex , About the house somewhere   lol!  they will be posted once I come across them. This posts figures were collected some years ago now , only I can not remember how long due to my head injury. I know it has been many years ago. There's a lot more recently'ish bought modern Hasbro action man men and vehicles that are hidding in boxes somewhere  lol! and I have vintage extra large travel suitcase kind of a thing, In my shed that has some vehicles and maybe some figures in which I must try and dig out some time soon. 
Excellent thought Dal  cheers cheers cheers , they do look like they're waiting on the DJ Scottish.Actioman. to start his set of tunes on the decks...  lol! lol! lol!
Thanks Daryl, there's quite a few many more of the Mam collection to be shown when I get the chance to.
Thanks for the information on the Racoon. Rocket - guardians of the galaxy figure  cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure   Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2023 4:59 am

When you do find and then photograph your boxed Max Steel figures could you please post them in this section linked underneath.
https://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/f83-mattel-1-6-scale-barbie-max-steel-monster-high-etcetera

Looking forward to seeing photos of your recently'ish bought modern Hasbro action man men and vehicles and seeing looking forward to seeing the vintage extra large travel suitcase that has some vehicles and maybe some figures in it.

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: A couple of mam figures and a dessert assault buggy just arrived    Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2023 10:26 am

Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure Img_2884
Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure Img_2883
Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure Img_2879
Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure Img_2878

TNshooter likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure   Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2023 10:53 am

Cool sets Allen bounce
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure   Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2023 11:26 am

[quote="Scottish.Actionman."]Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure Img_2884

Very cool shots Alan cheers Im liking the mine detector figure, and the buggy is like a modern version of the VAM Power Hog pig

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure   Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2023 12:02 pm

The couple of mam figures you have there is the very cool Metal Detector set which includes two discarded X-allow containers. I just like to type that I am huge fan of this figure set, not so much the metal detector itself it's more the protective headgear with breathing apparatus and full toxic protection suit I really love about this set, I also think the whole outfit looks very cool. The other figure is the Net Trapper minus his hat and net trapper gun. The Mam Desert buggy is a cool looking vehicle.

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure   Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2023 12:26 pm

Nice additions Alllan. bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure   Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2023 9:41 pm

Thanks Daryl , Alex , Ian and Dal cheers cheers cheers cheers .
I bought it for the dessert buggy witch definitely has the power hog look about it Ian ; Only, just modernised  and advanced it's capability I guess.
And the Two discarded x-alloy containers which I could see Dr X having use for, or having to get rid of quickly whilst trying to escape action man's efforts to catch him.
I remember with the help of your previous comments on this figure that I have posted before hand, that you are a fan of this figure Alex. I think that's me got 3 now.and agree with you that it's a all round good figure with lots of other routes to go down with the outfit and his role for photo shoots.
I have a mam fast response dessert buggy, mint and fully loaded with figures and weapons that will get posted once I have got to it at some point.
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure   Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2023 10:06 pm

I’m liking your imagination on the two discarded x-alloy containers Dr X had used them or having to get rid of quickly whilst trying to escape action man's efforts to catch him. Oh you have got 3 now. Will you be adding more than just three ? I agree with you on that it’s good figure with lots of other routes to go down with the outfit and his role for photo shoots.

Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure   Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2023 11:00 pm

Yes , I will bare that in mind when I post them Alex. Thanks for your Guidance there my friend  , it's very much appreciated. cheers
Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure   Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2023 12:25 am

Thanks Alex cheers , I think 3 of these figures will be ok for now. But it may change buy the time I get all my mam baddies assembled and work out if required. Although should I see one at a decent price, then I may be tempted  lol!
Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Some new arrivals today    Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2023 11:59 pm

Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure Img_2934
Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure Img_2929
Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure Img_2928
Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure Img_2927
Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure Img_2926
Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure Img_2925
Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure   Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2023 12:04 am

And the guns that came with the tiny wee sandwich box Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure Img_2936

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure   Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2023 1:46 am

Great stuff Allan! cheers Are those two Action Men with masks or helmets?

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure   Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2023 4:08 am

Thanks Daryl  cheers I hope all's well with yourself my friend ?  The head is all one piece based on down-hill ski helmet with Goggles. The figure is meant to have speed skates on but never came with the figures, I might have some about somewhere  lol!  There  pretty restricted in there uses due to built-in crampons on his boots, Again all one piece none removable . I do like the head sculpt on him As I think he is in full racing mode. I  just found a vintage hard hands Royal marines figure that I can't even remember buyin. It's in great condition, I'll post it soon.
Speak to you soon my friend. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure   Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2023 8:14 am

I’m really really liking your little Arctic job lot. Your Arctic Explorer snow vehicle will come in very hardy to clear the snow from your driveway Wink. When it does snow you’re able to take them out and do mam snow pictures. I’m really liking the small silver plastic box with mam sticker. The water ski jet is okay looking.

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure   Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2023 12:18 am

Thanks for the compliment Alex , it was really the snow plough I had bought it for and  the Dr X with brain laser which I posted late last night. I'll have to extend the plough quite a bit before this winter coming  lol! otherwise I'll be at it All day  lol!  lol! lol! speak to you soon my friend  cheers
Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure   Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2023 7:23 pm

Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure Img_2977
Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure Img_2976
Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure Img_2972
Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure Img_2973
Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure Img_2971
Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure Img_2970

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure   Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2023 8:23 pm

Another nice haul Allan I'm liking the Alien is it 12 inches tall or another smaller figure? bounce bounce bounce Cheers Ian

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure   Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2023 9:02 pm

I really like the rally car, it's sharp. bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure   Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2023 10:34 pm

Thanks Ian And Daryl  cheers cheers ,
I'm super happy with the purchase's  Laughing
Ian It's an 8 inch figure figure called Ultraman ( I need to do a bit more research on the figure  Smile he or she ( I can't quite tell yet,      It says Ultraman , but he looks like he's got a pair of breasts  lol! lol! lol! ) But is in mint condition And will definitely be handy for the action man space ranges of vam and mam figures I have.
Thanks Daryl, I had seen this type of car before once a long time ago I guess, but let it pass ; I saw it again and missed the auction but luckily nobody bought it and it reappeared so I got it third time around. I am so very happy with it. Your absolutely right and couldn't agree more, It is a sharp looking vehicle. I'm guessing it is earlier than the yellow artic rally car but may be wrong  scratch As all I seem to see is the yellow artic rally car which I do own ,But I think the this blue version is much better looking  affraid bounce cheers  Laughing  one of the other things in the lot of stuff that appeared was the mortar shells and 15 mint grenades  Very Happy and the fact the Ultraman being was mint and at a very good price.

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure   Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next