ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure

Go down 
+2
TNshooter
Scottish.Actionman.
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TNshooter
Military Police
TNshooter

Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure   Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2023 12:27 am

Scottish.Actionman. wrote:
It's an 8 inch figure figure called Ultraman ( I need to do a bit more research on the figure  Smile

That's the name I was trying to remember. As a child my family took vacation at Myrtle Beach. After a day on the beach and we
went back to the hotel, we watched the show on a local television station. He's a Japanese character.

Hawkeye and Scottish.Actionman. like this post

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure   Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2023 2:11 am

Thanks Daryl my friend  cheers , That is good to know that he is a Japanese character.

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure   Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2023 7:02 am

Nice vehicle Allen, I was only chatting with Alex the other day about that car. Nice pick up!

Hawkeye and Scottish.Actionman. like this post

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure   Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2023 11:44 pm

Thanks Dal  cheers , I'm absolutely delighted with it. I personally think it is a better looking vehicle than the yellow version. I don't know much about the Blue vehicle though , I'm guessing that it may be released a bit earlier than the yellow one As I only really see the yellow one's for sale these days , Speak to you soon my friend  cheers
Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: I bought this 1/6th sized yellow motorhome / for a mobile command unit for vam and mam figures, there's a wee bit of work involved in it yet, but I am delighted with it. And I stuck Dr X in the snow dozer for the photo    Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2023 12:38 am

Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure - Page 2 Img_2987
Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure - Page 2 Img_2986
Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure - Page 2 Img_2985
Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure - Page 2 Img_2984
Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure - Page 2 Img_2979

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Military Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure   Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2023 2:01 am

That's cool Allan! A guy on another forum found several and made different version, one he put wings
in the rear wheel well and made it a "Star Cruiser." Another he cut out the middle and made it a like
a van.

After seeing his I wanted to get one for my Adventure Team, as a mobile command vehicle like you're
planning to do. But you don't see them where I live and the ones on the bay go for a lot of money.

I'm interested in seeing how you kit it out!

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure   Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2023 8:32 am

So will you be converting the 1/6th sized yellow motorhome into a mobile command unit or will you leave it just as is and pretend it’s a mobile command unit ? I’m very worried that Dr. X has got hold of the snowplow truck. Great scene.

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure   Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2023 8:36 am

I’m very pleased to read that you are absolutely delighted with it Allen. The modern Artic rally car does look cool in blue I have to admit. Very much looking forward to seeing it rallying around in the woods or in the snow. That’s a rally car-tastic pick up Wink.

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure   Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2023 8:51 pm

Thanks Daryl, And Alex  cheers cheers ,
Per chance I came across it and it was a reasonable price I thought, And won the auction. It's a good sized vehicle and perfect for a action man conversation.
That sounds great Daryl , Different versions of converted vehicle. Very cool and can see how different versions could easily be achieved. I can see why you wanted to get one As I that same feeling when I saw it. Waaaaaaw that looks like it could come in very handy  Wink  , and luckily won the auction for it. As of yet Daryl it's to early for me to say what I am going to do with it conversion wise As my head is still trying to get a fixed vision of the end result, A possibility is a Wolfpack version, But that is As far as I have got yet.
For Sure there will be a little bit of work done to it Alex ,
I would like to try and keep it looking like a motorhome for savilian camouflage though. Some Time is required to mill it over in my head before I settle on a idea. I'm really happy with the laser eye/brain Dr X figure and the plough and thought it would be a nice shot to take and maybe get a story out of it at some point in the future  lol!
Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure   Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2023 9:08 pm

Thanks Alex  cheers , I got the Waaaaaaw feeling when I saw it and got lucky with the auction. I'm really looking forward to getting the 2 of them out and about for rally photo shoots when I get the chance to.
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure   Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2023 2:50 pm

Fantastic additions to your collection Scottish.Actionman. ... cheers Very Happy cheers

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure   Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2023 2:55 pm

Really cool items Scottish.Actionman.! cheers

PostSubject: Re: Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure   Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest Purchases: Motorhome, Vehicles, and an Alien Figure
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2