ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Help needed unidentifed Shark!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

Help needed unidentifed Shark! Empty
PostSubject: Help needed unidentifed Shark!   Help needed unidentifed Shark! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2023 6:57 pm

I'm needing a hand identifying the action man Shark here. There's a button on one side and when pressed the mouth with deadly teeth move up and down continusely. I find it very amusing

Help needed unidentifed Shark! Img_1326
Help needed unidentifed Shark! Img_1325
Help needed unidentifed Shark! Img_1322
Help needed unidentifed Shark! Img_1324
Help needed unidentifed Shark! Img_1323

BAMComix and Hawkeye like this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Help needed unidentifed Shark!   Help needed unidentifed Shark! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2023 10:05 am

Thanks for telling us that if you press the button on one side and when pressed the mouth with deadly teeth move up and down continually. I have one myself and I didn’t know that until now.

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Help needed unidentifed Shark!   Help needed unidentifed Shark! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2023 12:18 pm

Hi there Alex my friend  cheers ,
Nae worries Alex , I'm glad to be of some help to someone  cheers
I couldn't stop  lol! when I first noticed it on opening box ( it was just a cardboard box, not proper a.m. box ) .
Do you know anything about this model as I only seem to see a.m. shark attack ( I think ) Shark , only I haven't come across any on eBay ( only the sharks wee a proper sharks head on them )
I  tried YouTube but I can never be bothered going down the line of listings to far , As it really messes wee my head And find it very draining on the brain.
I'll speak to you soon Alex my friend  cheers 
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Help needed unidentifed Shark!   Help needed unidentifed Shark! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2023 7:47 pm

Hi Allan Thats a pretty cool shark you've picked up I'm intrigued what figure set it came from bounce bounce

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Help needed unidentifed Shark!   Help needed unidentifed Shark! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2023 8:23 pm

Hawkeye wrote:
Hi Allan Thats a pretty cool shark you've picked up I'm intrigued what figure set it came from bounce bounce

The shark comes from the set called Deep sea atak. How I know this is I have this set.
Help needed unidentifed Shark! B9831-D7-E-B36-D-4-F94-BAD0-C0-B689-D19-D09

Hawkeye and Scottish.Actionman. like this post

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Help needed unidentifed Shark!   Help needed unidentifed Shark! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2023 9:39 pm

Thanks Ian And Alex my friends cheers cheers

Hi Ian my friend cheers ,
Alex has answered this for you Ian As I was lost as to what set it 
came with .
I'll speak to you soon my friend cheers And please read on.

Hi Alex my friend  cheers And please read above 
Many thanks for sharing the photo of the boxed full shark set (  deep sea atak set  ) . 
It's a very cool box set Alex  cheers

I'll speak to you soon my friend's  cheers  cheers ,
Very kind regards ,
Allan

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Help needed unidentifed Shark!   Help needed unidentifed Shark! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 7:57 pm

Nice one Alex you have a great knowledge of the MAM sets and glad to hear you sorted this one for Allan cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Help needed unidentifed Shark!   Help needed unidentifed Shark! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 3:09 pm

Nice shark! cheers

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Help needed unidentifed Shark!   Help needed unidentifed Shark! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2023 10:06 pm

Thanks for the compliments on the shark Jim my friend  cheers  , And I am very sorry for the delay in the response 

I thought I'd buy it, a smallish sized ( enough for the shark anyways lol!  ) plastic fish tank and do a photo post with it and Dr X ; Just because I think it suits being a pet for Dr X due to the X  I  see when I look at the shark head on .
A Bit like one of the 007 James Bond films , which one I can't remember  confused where the baddie has sharks in a pool and wants to feed James to the sharks.
I'm thinking something along that kind of lines Smile
I'll speak to you soon Jim my friend  cheers ,
Very kind regards,
Allan
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Help needed unidentifed Shark!   Help needed unidentifed Shark! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2023 10:23 pm

Scottish.Actionman. wrote:
Thanks for the compliments on the shark Jim my friend  cheers  , And I am very sorry for the delay in the response 

I thought I'd buy it, a smallish sized ( enough for the shark anyways lol!  ) plastic fish tank and do a photo post with it and Dr X ; Just because I think it suits being a pet for Dr X due to the X  I  see when I look at the shark head on .
A Bit like one of the 007 James Bond films , which one I can't remember  confused where the baddie has sharks in a pool and wants to feed James to the sharks.
I'm thinking something along that kind of lines Smile
I'll speak to you soon Jim my friend  cheers ,
Very kind regards,
Allan

I’m really liking the idea of buying a plastic fish tank and do a photo post with the shark and Dr X. I agree with you on that the shark does suit being a pet for Dr X due to the X. I know exactly what 007 James Bond film where the baddie has sharks in a pool and wants to feed James to the sharks. The movie is called Thunderball and the villain is called Emilio Largo and he was a High-ranking SPECTRE operative. He kept Golden Grotto sharks in a pool at his headquarters, Palmyra.

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Help needed unidentifed Shark!   Help needed unidentifed Shark! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2023 11:10 pm

Hi Alex my friend  cheers ,
Thanks for liking my thoughts for a post involving the Shark with Dr X  cheers cheers cheers
And thanks for the information on the Bond movie that I couldn't remember the name of  cheers cheers cheers
I'll speak to you soon Alex my friend  cheers
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help needed unidentifed Shark!   Help needed unidentifed Shark! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help needed unidentifed Shark!
Page 1 of 1