ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults.

Go down 
+4
Hawkeye
Professor Gangrene Fan
TNshooter
inntruderr61
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults.   BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 7:14 am

This head shot belongs in a horror comic for sure.
BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults. - Page 2 IMG-4809private image hosting
Aaaaahhh his red eyes are very scary ann very demonic looking. When you look in them you feel hypnotized to proform evil things on his demand.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults.   BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 7:16 am

What I’m mostly liking about your early shorter comics are on how short they are Wink.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults.   BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 8:32 am

Last edited by BAMComix on Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total

TNshooter likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults.   BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 8:45 am

Really really enjoyed this short comic. It made me laugh, this panel especially made me laugh.
BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults. - Page 2 IMG-4810

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults.   BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 10:45 am

Really pleased you've been enjoying the classic stories, Alex cheers .
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults.   BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 12:52 pm

Nice one Dal I'm likeing that you're using a lot of the old familiar figures in this one cheers cheers cheers

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults.   BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 1:04 pm

Hawkeye wrote:
Nice one Dal I'm likeing that you're using a lot of the old familiar figures in this one cheers cheers cheers

Well, in truth at the time of writing this originally, these were some of my newest figures. A lot of these guys ahve been moved on to new HQ's over the years since, but it has been huge fun revisiting these old stories.
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults.   BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 1:55 pm

There's a sense of fun with these older figures that... well, it's hard for me to say. Is it because the stories themselves are entertaining (which they definitely are), or is it because I remember the Adventure Team days from when I was a kid, so the stories and seeing these figures have more impact than if I weren't familiar with the figures?

Is the Power Hog rig still parked in the AMMO Motor Pool, or did it make way for updated transportation technology?

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults.   BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2024 4:16 pm

Another one from the vaults, this time with Wolfsoldier64 and his brilliant character, Indiana Fritz!

BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults. - Page 2 Pexels-photo-20168807
BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults. - Page 2 Pexels-photo-20168812
BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults. - Page 2 Pexels-photo-20168809
BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults. - Page 2 Pexels-photo-20168810
BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults. - Page 2 Pexels-photo-20168808
BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults. - Page 2 Pexels-photo-20168811
BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults. - Page 2 Pexels-photo-20168806

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults.   BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2024 5:06 pm

That's a fun episode, and those are great figures!

Fritz is a great-looking custom flocked figure.

Is Jacob the one who eventually became Lord Conan? Or do they just happen to look similar?

Mr. D'Eathvam is a cool name... and a spooky-cool fig with that eyepatch and the heavy flocked hair!

I'm glad you rescued this story from long ago.

Do you know approximately when this comic story was made? Probably 2013 - 2015, sometime in there?

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
JohnnyE4
Red Devil
JohnnyE4

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults.   BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2024 5:53 pm

what a cool GI Joe adventure

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://littledandbubba.weebly.com/index.html
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults.   BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 7:17 am

FIELD STATION 42 wrote:
There's a sense of fun with these older figures that... well, it's hard for me to say. Is it because the stories themselves are entertaining (which they definitely are), or is it because I remember the Adventure Team days from when I was a kid, so the stories and seeing these figures have more impact than if I weren't familiar with the figures?

Is the Power Hog rig still parked in the AMMO Motor Pool, or did it make way for updated transportation technology?

There is probably a huge amount of nostalgia there Dave for sure. We all remember getting down in the dirt and playing with the Action Man or Joes. I think they definitely left an impression on all of us who had them. I guess they were out generations 'Buzz' or 'Woody' Razz .
The Power hog is long gone now, I had to have a huge clear out of vehicles. They take up so much room. I still have a motor pool, but it's great reduced now.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults.   BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 7:21 am

FIELD STATION 42 wrote:
That's a fun episode, and those are great figures!

Fritz is a great-looking custom flocked figure.

Is Jacob the one who eventually became Lord Conan? Or do they just happen to look similar?

Mr. D'Eathvam is a cool name... and a spooky-cool fig with that eyepatch and the heavy flocked hair!

I'm glad you rescued this story from long ago.

Do you know approximately when this comic story was made? Probably 2013 - 2015, sometime in there?

Thanks Dave! I had a huge amount of fun with Wolfie creating these stories cheers . As for Jacob, there is no connection between the two. I believe Lord Conan came first. Conan was hugely influenced by Reddog1's 'Bovey Boys'.
Wolfie always was great at coming up with names, but I don't know whether it was Wolfie or his grandson Finley that can up with these names?
I think your estimation of time is probably spot on, Dave. I am still looking through the hard drive I found, so who knows, there could be other Fritz adventures just waiting to be restored bounce bounce bounce .
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults.   BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 7:22 am

JohnnyE4 wrote:
what a cool GI Joe adventure

Cheers Johnny! It was a fun adventure to be part of bounce bounce .
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults.   BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 8:38 am

Another early comic remastered from the vaults. This time, ActionYankee's team discuss the benefits of the 2.0 program.

BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults. - Page 2 Pexels-photo-20250961
BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults. - Page 2 Pexels-photo-20250962
BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults. - Page 2 Pexels-photo-20250963
BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults. - Page 2 Pexels-photo-20250966
BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults. - Page 2 Pexels-photo-20250964
BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults. - Page 2 Pexels-photo-20250965

Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults.   BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 11:27 am

Glad you went back to these , nice to see the old boys in action .

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults.   BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 12:53 pm

Chip wrote:
Glad you went back to these , nice to see the old boys in action .

Cheers Chip! these have been a lot of fun restoring from their original files. Really pleased they seem to be a hit!
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults.   BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 1:27 pm

Back in the day, the active members of this forum were very familiar with the collections of other members! It is fun to see that level of interaction.

Sabre is one of the most stylish and professional flock jobs I’ve seen. Was ActionYankee able to have that replicated?

That line about distracting the cat in the next room with a laser pointer cracked me up. It’s fun how these guys “lived” in a scale nexus between their own self-contained world and the 1:1 scale world.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults.   BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 9:51 am

Another short remastered story!

BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults. - Page 2 36228118465_f615a2a7ae_cBAMComx presents - A message from Benito. by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults.   BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAMComix Presents - Tales from the vaults.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2