ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A couple of Dr X robots arrived today and a grey robot I got a few months ago , I think L.O.L. ....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

A couple of Dr X robots arrived today and a grey robot I got a few months ago , I think L.O.L. .... Empty
PostSubject: A couple of Dr X robots arrived today and a grey robot I got a few months ago , I think L.O.L. ....   A couple of Dr X robots arrived today and a grey robot I got a few months ago , I think L.O.L. .... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 7:45 pm

A couple of Dr X robots arrived today and a grey robot I got a few months ago , I think L.O.L. .... Img_1528
A couple of Dr X robots arrived today and a grey robot I got a few months ago , I think L.O.L. .... Img_1527
A couple of Dr X robots arrived today and a grey robot I got a few months ago , I think L.O.L. .... Img_1526
A couple of Dr X robots arrived today and a grey robot I got a few months ago , I think L.O.L. .... Img_1525

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

A couple of Dr X robots arrived today and a grey robot I got a few months ago , I think L.O.L. .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple of Dr X robots arrived today and a grey robot I got a few months ago , I think L.O.L. ....   A couple of Dr X robots arrived today and a grey robot I got a few months ago , I think L.O.L. .... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 7:53 pm

The green one is my favourite out of the bunch. Robot-tastic that they arrived today.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: A couple of Dr X robots arrived today and a grey robot I got a few months ago , I think L.O.L. ....   A couple of Dr X robots arrived today and a grey robot I got a few months ago , I think L.O.L. .... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 7:21 am

Urgent news... reports are coming in that a second Robot army is amassing in Scotland! Local police have been armed with spanners and magnets...
 lol! lol! lol!

Great additions Allen, well done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A couple of Dr X robots arrived today and a grey robot I got a few months ago , I think L.O.L. ....   A couple of Dr X robots arrived today and a grey robot I got a few months ago , I think L.O.L. .... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A couple of Dr X robots arrived today and a grey robot I got a few months ago , I think L.O.L. ....
Page 1 of 1