ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A couple of recent ' ish purchasing for just one gold handgun for m.a.m. X-Robot which got involved for the heck of it

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scottish.Actionman.
Armoured Car Commander
Scottish.Actionman.

A couple of recent ' ish purchasing for just one gold handgun for m.a.m. X-Robot  which got involved for the heck of it Empty
PostSubject: A couple of recent ' ish purchasing for just one gold handgun for m.a.m. X-Robot which got involved for the heck of it   A couple of recent ' ish purchasing for just one gold handgun for m.a.m. X-Robot  which got involved for the heck of it Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2024 12:48 am

A couple of recent ' ish purchasing for just one gold handgun for m.a.m. X-Robot  which got involved for the heck of it Img_1612
A couple of recent ' ish purchasing for just one gold handgun for m.a.m. X-Robot  which got involved for the heck of it Img_1613
Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Armoured Car Commander
Scottish.Actionman.

A couple of recent ' ish purchasing for just one gold handgun for m.a.m. X-Robot  which got involved for the heck of it Empty
PostSubject: So now I feel like dirty Harry.,....... Do ya feel lucky punk......... Well done ya....... L.O.L.   A couple of recent ' ish purchasing for just one gold handgun for m.a.m. X-Robot  which got involved for the heck of it Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2024 12:57 am

A couple of recent ' ish purchasing for just one gold handgun for m.a.m. X-Robot  which got involved for the heck of it Img_1614
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Talking Commander
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: A couple of recent ' ish purchasing for just one gold handgun for m.a.m. X-Robot which got involved for the heck of it   A couple of recent ' ish purchasing for just one gold handgun for m.a.m. X-Robot  which got involved for the heck of it Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2024 3:36 am

I like the last photo, the robot is packing heat bounce

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: A couple of recent ' ish purchasing for just one gold handgun for m.a.m. X-Robot which got involved for the heck of it   A couple of recent ' ish purchasing for just one gold handgun for m.a.m. X-Robot  which got involved for the heck of it Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2024 7:37 am

Ohhhhh wow you’v actually got a black robot that came with its gold pistol and even better another gold pistol in a little job lot. That’s rare to find a robot pistol by itself even in a job lot. I also spot a Gangrene pistol in the second picture amongst another job lot of weapons.
A couple of recent ' ish purchasing for just one gold handgun for m.a.m. X-Robot  which got involved for the heck of it IMG-5149

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Armoured Car Commander
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: A couple of recent ' ish purchasing for just one gold handgun for m.a.m. X-Robot which got involved for the heck of it   A couple of recent ' ish purchasing for just one gold handgun for m.a.m. X-Robot  which got involved for the heck of it Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2024 10:57 am

Many thanks Daryl my friend  cheers
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Armoured Car Commander
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: A couple of recent ' ish purchasing for just one gold handgun for m.a.m. X-Robot which got involved for the heck of it   A couple of recent ' ish purchasing for just one gold handgun for m.a.m. X-Robot  which got involved for the heck of it Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2024 11:06 am

Hi there Alex my friend  cheers ,
Unfortunately he didn't  , It was 3 different bundles that each had one of the gold X-Robot handgun ; one of which I haven't posted yet.
I also noticed the Gangrene gun , I Used it with the naked figure shooting Gangrene in the face with it in recent photos post. The 2000 Gangrene with burst stomach.
Very kind regards,
Allan
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: A couple of recent ' ish purchasing for just one gold handgun for m.a.m. X-Robot which got involved for the heck of it   A couple of recent ' ish purchasing for just one gold handgun for m.a.m. X-Robot  which got involved for the heck of it Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2024 12:28 pm

Scottish.Actionman. wrote:
Hi there Alex my friend  cheers ,
Unfortunately he didn't  , It was 3 different bundles that each had one of the gold X-Robot handgun ; one of which I haven't posted yet.
I also noticed the Gangrene gun , I Used it with the naked figure shooting Gangrene in the face with it in recent photos post. The 2000 Gangrene with burst stomach.
Very kind regards,
Allan

Looking forward to seeing even more bundles from you wow! You must have lots of bundles to show us.
lol! lol! a naked figure found one of Gangrene’s gun, found Gangrene and then shot Gangrene in the face Ouch!!!

PostSubject: Re: A couple of recent ' ish purchasing for just one gold handgun for m.a.m. X-Robot which got involved for the heck of it   A couple of recent ' ish purchasing for just one gold handgun for m.a.m. X-Robot  which got involved for the heck of it Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A couple of recent ' ish purchasing for just one gold handgun for m.a.m. X-Robot which got involved for the heck of it
Page 1 of 1