ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The K9 Corps: REBOOT Special!

Go down 
+4
peterodgers
Captian action
BAMComix
BrandontheFigureFreak
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

The K9 Corps: REBOOT Special! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The K9 Corps: REBOOT Special!   The K9 Corps: REBOOT Special! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 7:54 am

Dr. Elliot is a cool figure. I have a few Ultra Corps figures here somewhere.

I know from your post his is a kit bash. I'm not looking to copy your bash,
I was just curious about the head sculpt. I had never seen it before.

Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: The K9 Corps: REBOOT Special!   The K9 Corps: REBOOT Special! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 8:04 am

TNshooter wrote:
Dr. Elliot is a cool figure. I have a few Ultra Corps figures here somewhere.

I know from your post his is a kit bash. I'm not looking to copy your bash,
I was just curious about the head sculpt. I had never seen it before.

Good dude you have some of the Corps Very Happy

I wanted you to know he didn't come like that originally and he was made by Me and wasn't an official figure. I never thought you wanted to copy it, I wanted to give you the info so you may want to make your own version different or similar like Mine. I was trying to help and give you info and not cause an argument Rolling Eyes I hope you understand. Are we good Daryl Question

Remember: It is imperative to Look Back - The Past is not a Wilderness of Horrors - We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing - Never judge a book by it's cover - DTA - Appearances are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn - Always Watch the Skies - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - Research & Question Everything = Various <-->
Back to top Go down
http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: The K9 Corps: REBOOT Special!   The K9 Corps: REBOOT Special! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 11:58 pm

We're good!

I didn't think you were trying to start an argument. I was just clarifying my
question. Smile And I realize you were being helpful with the links.

I found it to be a interesting and cool head sculpt, which I had never seen
before, and was just curious what figure it was from. bounce

I will need to dig and find my Corps figures. I haven't seen them lately.
Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: The K9 Corps: REBOOT Special!   The K9 Corps: REBOOT Special! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 10:16 am

TNshooter wrote:
We're good!

I didn't think you were trying to start an argument. I was just clarifying my
question. Smile And I realize you were being helpful with the links.

I found it to be a interesting and cool head sculpt, which I had never seen
before, and was just curious what figure it was from.  bounce

I will need to dig and find my Corps figures. I haven't seen them lately.

Well, I'm glad of that Daryl, I was afraid about it Very Happy If you want the head sculp just follow the link that I provided.

If you are able to find your Corps figures, post'em in your own topic and let Me know that you did, I am very interested in seeing them when it is finished bounce

Remember: It is imperative to Look Back - The Past is not a Wilderness of Horrors - We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing - Never judge a book by it's cover - DTA - Appearances are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn - Always Watch the Skies - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - Research & Question Everything = Various <-->
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: The K9 Corps: REBOOT Special!   The K9 Corps: REBOOT Special! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2021 4:48 am

I have enough figure projects, I wasn't looking to get the head sculpt, I was
just curious!

When I find my Ultra Corps guys, I will definitely post them.

And, I bookmarked Dollsfigures site. They have a cool female outfit I'm looking
to get. I recently came across two Otaku bodies and two BBI bodies I was
planning to do something with. That outfit would be great on one of them.

Thank you for the links!

Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: The K9 Corps: REBOOT Special!   The K9 Corps: REBOOT Special! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2021 6:10 am

Got it Daryl and all of that is cool and your welcome Very Happy

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: The K9 Corps: REBOOT Special!   The K9 Corps: REBOOT Special! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2021 9:00 am

Here is my Dr. Davis Elliot, along with his computer and test tubes.

The K9 Corps: REBOOT Special! - Page 2 Dr_mar11

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The K9 Corps: REBOOT Special!   The K9 Corps: REBOOT Special! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2021 11:03 am

Coll figure Daryl! bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The K9 Corps: REBOOT Special!   The K9 Corps: REBOOT Special! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2021 12:12 pm

I’m really liking the look of your Dr. Davis Elliot. His computer and test tubes look awesome. Thank you very much for sharing your Dr. Davis Elliot with us Daryl.

Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: The K9 Corps: REBOOT Special!   The K9 Corps: REBOOT Special! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2021 12:59 pm

To be fair, Brandon shared his first.

I just followed up with a photo of the one I have.

Brandon should be the one to get the credit for sharing his figure.

Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: The K9 Corps: REBOOT Special!   The K9 Corps: REBOOT Special! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2021 2:08 pm

Yes Daryl, your figure is nearly identical as to Mine. Cool to see that somebody else actually got him other than Me because it seemed like the K-9 Corps was just so underrated & misunderstood if not one of the most obscure 1/6 lines back in the 2000s Smile I really didn't dig the computers with him and Taurus but really I should have anyway. You took a great pic there Daryl, looks really professional. If you ever find your Corps you can post them here or in your own topic...whatever you feel is best dude Very Happy  

TNshooter wrote:
To be fair, Brandon shared his first.

I just followed up with a photo of the one I have.

Brandon should be the one to get the credit for sharing his figure.

Indeed I should get the credit, this is My topic that I started long ago and decided to reboot/continue it and Daryl was right on posting his version here since he has the same figure and liked him as well. I appreciate that a lot Daryl, thank you Very Happy

Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: The K9 Corps: REBOOT Special!   The K9 Corps: REBOOT Special! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2021 5:06 am

I just found the card back, thought I'd share this. Look at that great art. This was one of the first series' that Lanard made with a higher budget with cool artwork & highly detailed figures even more than the Corps and I believe it is an inspiration their recent licenced properties Exclamation  They also wrote a cool story as well and featured all of the characters to collect. No, I do not own the tank, I saw it on K-B Toys online way back in the day where I got most these guys from (gosh that box was ginormous!) but I never really wanted it. Take a gander at the pics Very Happy

The K9 Corps: REBOOT Special! - Page 2 Cardba10
The K9 Corps: REBOOT Special! - Page 2 Cardba11
The K9 Corps: REBOOT Special! - Page 2 Cardba12

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: The K9 Corps: REBOOT Special!   The K9 Corps: REBOOT Special! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2021 10:54 am

I didn't know about the K-9 Corps until I saw them on ebay.

The figures seemed to be plentiful at the time, the tank not so much.

I really liked the tank, but the prices were very high. I wanted one,
but the cost was way up there. I guess it was kind of rare.

I got the Dr. Elliot figure, he was the only one I was interested in.
The figures had decent prices. But the tank? way high in price.

Otherwise I would have gotten one.

Thanks for the photos Brandon!

Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: The K9 Corps: REBOOT Special!   The K9 Corps: REBOOT Special! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2021 3:53 pm

TNshooter wrote:
I didn't know about the K-9 Corps until I saw them on ebay.

The figures seemed to be plentiful at the time, the tank not so much.

I really liked the tank, but the prices were very high. I wanted one,
but the cost was way up there. I guess it was kind of rare.

I got the Dr. Elliot figure, he was the only one I was interested in.
The figures had decent prices. But the tank? way high in price.

Otherwise I would have gotten one.

Thanks for the photos Brandon!

Your welcome Daryl. I don't recall the price but I'm sure it was up there because it also included a variant of Magnum with a vest. I may have wanted the set if it would have had a different character like trends prior to this offering.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The K9 Corps: REBOOT Special!   The K9 Corps: REBOOT Special! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The K9 Corps: REBOOT Special!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2