ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13! Empty
PostSubject: Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13!   Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 2:29 pm

By now these babes are quite well known and many of you may own them. They are the first two females in the Hot Toys' TrueType generic 1/6 action figures from a few years ago and I have decided to post them here even though it has been a long while since I have owned them but, hey, they are quite fun Smile . One is a blonde Caucasian and the other is a Cuban-American woman. Despite their similarities there is enough difference to obtain both. They quickly sold out from many stores and are highly sought after as of this moment. They go for sky-high prices on eBay new in the package and even loose they cost quite a bit. I am very thankful that I got them when I did!  

Back when they first became available in early 2010, I wrote a review on MWC Toys with many pictures of them and some bonus stuff as well. I will post them pics here I have finally to kitbashed them, I really wanted to do it and I got some ideas that I'm sure you already have seen or maybe you haven't Cool So let the pics tell their story along with a little commentary! Comments & questions welcomed Very Happy

The Packaging: The packaging was good and they were easy to get out of their plastic prisons.

Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13! 1

Out of their plastic homes: As you see, they both look superb. I think they have really good lookin' feminine physiques. I dig the rubber torso and especially the belly, at certain times it makes them look like they got little chunky bellies which I like that on women and having that on a female action figure is kinda cool. I do wish they had double jointed knees along with an option for bootfeet.

Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13! 2

The Blonde Caucasian: I think she is really really pretty. She's a little rough but gosh, she has the looks!

Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13! 3
Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13! 4
Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13! 5
Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13! 6
Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13! 7
Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13! 8
Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13! 9
Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13! 10

The Cuban American: Oh I think she is a hottie, I'm a sucker for Latinas. She is just a babe Exclamation 

Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13! 11
Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13! 12
Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13! 13
Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13! 14
Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13! 15
Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13! 16
Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13! 17
Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13! 18

The Accessories: They each came with alternate feet, hands and a stand.

Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13! 19

BFFs! Will the be BFFS forever or...... Question 

Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13! 20

The Comparisons for size, style, among other things: Check it out Smile 

Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13! 21

The HT Babes with HT's Machiko & the Lost Predator!

Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13! 22

Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13! 23

Oh no!!!!!!!

Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13! 24
Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13! 25
Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13! 26
Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13! 27
Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13! 28

Cool Bonus ShockedThe other two babes is Christina Evelyn and the Asian Otaku that is STILL WIP!

Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13! 08f26476ebe325560db43742e3f47786b81e9df0_r
Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13! F3936fec6b25eceb58a90da940954331ee010a9c_r
Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13! A243652562fbe22654b20bd644964a6afc6f369e_r

OK, let's go into a little more recent. One some boards you see some bashers bashing these babes as army/military women. I think them respected bashers had great ideas and did them very well but to be honest, I never saw My HHTTFs like that. I had other plans Very Happy That being said, I have bashed the Cuban-American and gave her an identity as Milina Valentina. Click her link to see her, a couple sample pics are below bounce I think she turned out gorgeous!

Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13! 0ac16668ed590d474df4ee28dac14f77321a05a6_rHot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13! 30c26c96b7e465c40e84fe4982657e41373eed44_r
Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13! P1080166_zps139e61b4Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13! P1080196_zpse3cb3c73

I just debuted the American Blonde Caucasian as Ali Thorne, Wendell's lovely wife very recently. You can see a bit of her here. Her bio and everything has not been added yet so it is still WIP. See her sample pics below! I think she is lookin' fine and I'm likin' the way I fixed her up CoolUPDATE! I finally finished her up and just posted her and she has her own story now located here!

Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13! P1100462-1Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13! <a href=Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13! P1100481-1
Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13! P1100859
Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13! P1100850

That is all, I really like these figures by Hot Toys and would have gotten more if they would have made them! Even though they have produced licensed female figures from video games & movies with different bodies and such after these two, they HAVE NOT made anymore generic females in the TrueType series so what you see is all they did even though they were a success. Ever since I got them I have been hoping they would have made more with the same bodies or updated editions being different kinds of females like African-American, Mexican, Native American, Indian, Asian, Caucasian Brunette, Red Head & Raven, and maybe even a couple fantasy versions with like blue skin. I mean let's face it, we need 1/6 females like that and I am still hoping this will indeed happen very soon Rolling Eyes 

I hope you have enjoyed My little review & commentary Very Happy

Remember: It is imperative to Look Back - The Past is not a Wilderness of Horrors - We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing - Never judge a book by it's cover - DTA - Appearances are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn - Always Watch the Skies - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - Research & Question Everything = Various <-->

Last edited by BrandontheFigureFreak on Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13!   Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 2:33 pm

great review Brandon, those figures are real expensive now. Surprising considering they were quite cheap up until last year ?? You have a great selection of figures mate cheers 
Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13!   Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 2:35 pm

You are right, they are quite expensive indeed, thanks a lot Dal!

Remember: It is imperative to Look Back - The Past is not a Wilderness of Horrors - We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing - Never judge a book by it's cover - DTA - Appearances are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn - Always Watch the Skies - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - Research & Question Everything = Various <-->
Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13!   Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 4:10 pm

How about this - BEFORE & AFTER!

Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13! 2
Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13! 0ac16668ed590d474df4ee28dac14f77321a05a6_rHot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13! C8a16968e757084144159ec61ee65e89d1d07851_r

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13!   Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 4:25 pm

very nice Brandon, they both look great ! I especially like the one in the grey track suit
Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13!   Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 4:28 pm

actionman2272 wrote:
very nice Brandon, they both look great ! I especially like the one in the grey track suit
Thanks Dal, I appreciate that a lot! Yeah, Milina is hot while Ali is classy Cool 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13!   Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American - Updated 9/4/13!
Page 1 of 1