ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Arrival - VAM Cherilea Bridge

Go down 
+10
TALLY HO
clivvers
Professor Gangrene Fan
thierry
Captian action
Sparkys6887
BAMComix
Wolf_Soldier64
peterodgers
Scramble Pilot
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cappy
Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)
Cappy

New Arrival - VAM Cherilea Bridge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival - VAM Cherilea Bridge   New Arrival - VAM Cherilea Bridge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 10:05 am

clivvers wrote:
Those bridges look fun! cheers 

Brian (Cappy),

I see you like looking at the stars and planets! Same this end  Very Happy   I've got a couple of small dobs, a couple of Refractors (Sky Watcher and Celestron) and a bundle of other spotters and binos. I've been looking at the night sky since the late 1960's, it's a fab hobby (very peaceful in the dead of night in winter)  Very Happy Very Happy

Orion is now starting to show in the early hours. My faves are the 'Double Cluster, near Cassiopeia (The W shape) in the Northern sky, the 'Double double' (a good test for optics) and the colourful 'Alberio' in Cygnus the swan, plus a few others cheers cheers cheers
Sorry mate you're going way over my head, that 'scope is my son's, he's the stargazer not me. As he lives in London it only gets used when he's here or when we all go on holiday.

Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

New Arrival - VAM Cherilea Bridge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival - VAM Cherilea Bridge   New Arrival - VAM Cherilea Bridge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 1:53 pm

nice bridge great addition ,along with the pegasus bridge, is it not a bridge too far , ho ,hum  lol! 

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenNew Arrival - VAM Cherilea Bridge - Page 2 G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

New Arrival - VAM Cherilea Bridge
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2