ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BOXED SPORTSMAN 1970

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danthecoat
Crash Crew
Danthecoat

BOXED SPORTSMAN 1970 Empty
PostSubject: BOXED SPORTSMAN 1970   BOXED SPORTSMAN 1970 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 4:09 pm

Continuing with 1970 We had the first release of a Footballer called The Sportsman. This is not to be confused with the locker card red nylon Action Footballer that was released some years before. This was a much thicker cotton material and came complete with Football. This is a very difficult box to find and mine looks much better in the picture but is quite tatty in real life. Please note it was NOT released with a sideburns figure this is a Sharpshooter from the Sharpshooter set but i prefer this one to the original but when i'm lucky enough to find a decent conditioned sharpshooter set i will change him over

BOXED SPORTSMAN 1970 Img_3428

BOXED SPORTSMAN 1970 Img_3429

BOXED SPORTSMAN 1970 Img_3430
Back to top Go down

BOXED SPORTSMAN 1970
Page 1 of 1