ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soft Head Patent Number????

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

Soft Head Patent Number???? Empty
PostSubject: Soft Head Patent Number????   Soft Head Patent Number???? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:16 pm

Hi I'm selling a few figures, partly to fund a new boxed figure and partly to buy a puppy after our major disappointment with our adoption fiasco.

One of them is on ebay now.

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/281576578529

I received this message does anyone know what it means?

Hi, being a patent number with soft head, would he be one of the Adventures of GI Joe figures from about 1970? Rare beast if he is!

Thanks very much Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net
Joe90
Eagle Eyes
Joe90

PostSubject: Re: Soft Head Patent Number????   Soft Head Patent Number???? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 11:49 pm

Sparkys6887 wrote:
Hi I'm selling a few figures, partly to fund a new boxed figure and partly to buy a puppy after our major disappointment with our adoption fiasco.

Hi, being a patent number with soft head, would he be one of the Adventures of GI Joe figures from about 1970? Rare beast if he is!

Thanks very much Smile
Sparks, I am sorry to hear the unfortunate adoption news. A puppy would be a good idea. For now. I could give you my opinion and lots of free advice about not giving up the fight. But for now get a dog that needs good long walks. PM me if you want an ear, etc.

As far as the G.I.Joe, I wouldn't peg him as a rare Adventures Of G.I. Joe around 1970 because it doesn't exist. The Adventures Of G.I. Joe was only a single year, 1969. And the PH patented figure was produced from late 1966 to 1969 so it isn't considered rare.

Reader's Digest version: The Military soft PH and the Adventures Of G.I. Joe soft PH were identical.
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: Soft Head Patent Number????   Soft Head Patent Number???? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 12:00 am

Thanks Doug.

Sara and I both feel like we at least need a break from the fight. Though 'Liberty' a group which campaigns for human rights sent a very interesting email pointing out where the charities and our local authority have directly broken the law....

Sadly were not able to fund a judicial review and as I said not really up for the fight right now Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soft Head Patent Number????   Soft Head Patent Number???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soft Head Patent Number????
Page 1 of 1