ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Favourite Action Man

Go down 
+5
Rossini
inntruderr61
Sparkys6887
barney_leadhead
BAMComix
9 posters
AuthorMessage

My Favourite Action Man Empty
PostSubject: My Favourite Action Man   My Favourite Action Man Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 4:24 pm

This is my Favourite action man. My daddy called him a do doo loot when he was little.

My Favourite Action Man DBDB9B46
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: My Favourite Action Man   My Favourite Action Man Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 4:46 pm

a very smart looking action man, he looks great Very Happy , keep up the good work cheers
Back to top Go down
barney_leadhead
Painted Head
barney_leadhead

PostSubject: Re: My Favourite Action Man   My Favourite Action Man Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 6:13 pm

All my 40th ceremonial remain carded and packed away for now... but one day I intend to enjoy them as you do yours N Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: My Favourite Action Man   My Favourite Action Man Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 8:07 pm

Thanks Dal and you too Chris. I'll read Jemma your messages. She got a vintage VAM of Danny in a 40th lancer uniform. I can't work out how the white belt, Yellow cord or cartouche fit though!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: My Favourite Action Man   My Favourite Action Man Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 8:21 pm

I am sure Dan will be happy to let you know how to do it mate Wink
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: My Favourite Action Man   My Favourite Action Man Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:31 pm

Very nice! He looks fantastic! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Favourite Action Man   My Favourite Action Man Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:26 pm

I'm glad you like him.

I like this one too. Dan gave me a old action man and this is a new uniform. I want daddy to buy me a horse for him. Thank you Dan

My Favourite Action Man A71F13C5
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: My Favourite Action Man   My Favourite Action Man Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 6:26 pm

he looks smashing, great upload
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: My Favourite Action Man   My Favourite Action Man Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:32 pm

Fantastic pics! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: My Favourite Action Man   My Favourite Action Man Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:37 pm

Thanks Jim. I'll pass your message on to Jemma. Have to admit I still haven't got her a horse!!! Maybe at AM Day? Shell be pleased you like them too Dal
Back to top Go down
Rossini
Red Devil
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: My Favourite Action Man   My Favourite Action Man Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:51 pm

They look great Jemma!! We'll make a collector of you yet (if your dad doesn't) lol! That horse would really go well when you get one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Favourite Action Man   My Favourite Action Man Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:35 am

Mark, I just sold a Marx horse for $19 shipped within the States, at $9 to ship, it sold for only $10. They are pretty common over here LMK if you want me to keep an eye out for one. Maybe I'll find another before we ship the shark!

Rick

Back to top Go down
ghost recon
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
ghost recon

PostSubject: Re: My Favourite Action Man   My Favourite Action Man Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:11 am

2 very nice ceremonial figures you have there. The Grenadier is very smart indeed & I can see why he is your favourite. Great upload................DAD , Get that horse !!!
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: My Favourite Action Man   My Favourite Action Man Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:11 am

Lol Ade. The Grenadier Gaurd is very special he was given to her by a great mate called Padrino!!!!!

Thanks Ross. I'll pass on your comments, she has been getting some AM ready to take photo's of.

Hi Rick. Won't pass on your comments about the horse though lol, put me under more pressure!! Lol. I'll have a look to see how much a 40th would cost and get back to you mate.
Back to top Go down
Bond007ca
Eagle Eyes
Bond007ca

PostSubject: Re: My Favourite Action Man   My Favourite Action Man Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 2:44 pm

Love it that the little ones are posting and involved too... I know that this is an older post.. But I cannot wait until my little boy can share in this with me too... Right now he is still in smashing stage... So he only gets the ones with broken KFG etc... He did however find my FAVORITE ONE.... and rip off the VINTAGE AT Sticker... LMFAO... He said Look Daddy Sticker...

I was like GASP!!!!!... Then we laughed... Its funny how if anyone else plays or touches them I am like HANDS OFF!!!! but if its him... I say Be Careful... He then repeats Be Careful " No Touch it " LOL ... I love being a Dad!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
DrDalek6
Eagle Eyes
DrDalek6

PostSubject: Re: My Favourite Action Man   My Favourite Action Man Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:53 pm

Aw those are great figures your Grenadier Guard seems to have a much nicer hat than mine whose hat is rather bald looking and good to see your daughter getting into it liking her comments hope she gets loads of fun out of them Surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Favourite Action Man   My Favourite Action Man Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:12 pm

Nice figures Jemma. Smile
Back to top Go down
Joe90
Eagle Eyes
Joe90

PostSubject: Re: My Favourite Action Man   My Favourite Action Man Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 3:00 am

I really like the 40th Ceremonial uniforms. I have mine on VAM figuresstored away right now. I'm looking forward to getting them out on display.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Favourite Action Man   My Favourite Action Man Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Favourite Action Man
Page 1 of 1