ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kitbash: US Army MP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the_pauley
Eagle Eyes
the_pauley

Kitbash: US Army MP Empty
PostSubject: Kitbash: US Army MP   Kitbash: US Army MP Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 11:46 pm

Following on from this thread, I have put the so-called "Green Air Police" uniform to a different use in this kitbash.

The box art for this GI Joe set was the inspiration, as even the uniform in the box was different from the box photo''...

Kitbash: US Army MP 68%20MP_zpsagxnhaav

The uniform contained in the above box...

Kitbash: US Army MP 153_5308a_zpsvjheqpmv

...and my kitbash of the box photo using the Action Man Green Parade jacket and pants (pants of "questionable" origin! Smile )...

Kitbash: US Army MP IMG_0907_zpstafetz0q

The black Sam Browne belt is by Cotswold and the holster and pistol are standard Hasbro issue...

Kitbash: US Army MP IMG_0908_zpsonuk3e38

Boots are from the Action Pilot basic figure...

Kitbash: US Army MP IMG_0909_zpsdspovlod

The armband is by Cotswold, the scarf is from the MP set and the ammo pouch is of unknown origin...

Kitbash: US Army MP IMG_0910_zpsjihdubcd

The helmet is a Cotswold repro of the GI Joe Airborne MP helmet and the truncheon is from the MP set. All modelled on a brown painted head VAM, although I may eventually put the uniform on a GI Joe figure like all my other US Army MPs...

Kitbash: US Army MP IMG_0911_zpsxxnaxfmr
Back to top Go down
Glidah Drivah
Red Devil
Glidah Drivah

PostSubject: Re: Kitbash: US Army MP   Kitbash: US Army MP Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 1:08 am

That looks great! Definitely close to the Army Class A uniform in the photo! Now you just need to get a 60s Chevy Impala in Green!

-Nate
Back to top Go down
pachwerk
Flock Head (Hard Hands)
pachwerk

PostSubject: Re: Kitbash: US Army MP   Kitbash: US Army MP Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 4:23 am

That looks like what they had in mind when they made the box cover art. Well done!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitbash: US Army MP   Kitbash: US Army MP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitbash: US Army MP
Page 1 of 1