ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

VAM Copter - missing tail

Go down 
+4
Wolf_Soldier64
BAMComix
Rossini
Walter1965
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
blueboxier
Arctic Explorer
blueboxier

VAM Copter - missing tail - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VAM Copter - missing tail   VAM Copter - missing tail - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 7:09 pm

odr thank you so much and don't worry about the delay as I have been working on a rough colditz sentry box made out of an orange box ,cheers jim

PostSubject: Re: VAM Copter - missing tail   VAM Copter - missing tail - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 8:09 pm

Jim - a phrase one would only ever see typed on here! Brilliant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VAM Copter - missing tail   VAM Copter - missing tail - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 7:31 pm

Hi all, hope you are good. A question: I need to refix some broken skids ends on the coptor. To give a better grip before glueing I was thinking to drill a pilot hole through the centre of each part and insert a piece of wire or plastic dowel. What do people think would work best for the dowel? Wire? Airfix sprue? Something else? The part is cylindrical skid to skid, clean break.

Your thoughts appreciated, Olive Drab Rebel
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: VAM Copter - missing tail   VAM Copter - missing tail - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 3:13 am

Great stuff! Very Happy

Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)
Walter1965

PostSubject: Re: VAM Copter - missing tail   VAM Copter - missing tail - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 12:04 pm

OliveDrabRebel wrote:
Hi all, hope you are good. A question: I need to refix some broken skids ends on the coptor. To give a better grip before glueing I was thinking to drill a pilot hole through the centre of each part and insert a piece of wire or plastic dowel. What do people think would work best for the dowel? Wire? Airfix sprue? Something else? The part is cylindrical skid to skid, clean break.

Your thoughts appreciated, Olive Drab Rebel
I would try to use plastic spruce....The hardest thing it to get the pilot holes to match...I fixed my sea sled spear by drilling pilot holes and a thin screw. Threaded it into the spear gun base.cut the head off of the screw and then threaded the front portion of the spear gun on....It matched pretty good saving me around $12.00.......This method would work on both front and rear of the skid.....Walter VAM Copter - missing tail - Page 2 010%2B%281%29VAM Copter - missing tail - Page 2 006%2B%281%29
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Walts-16-figures-746793052029123/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VAM Copter - missing tail   VAM Copter - missing tail - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VAM Copter - missing tail
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2