ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mexico Gangrene. NOT MINE.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Mexico  Gangrene. NOT MINE. Empty
PostSubject: Mexico Gangrene. NOT MINE.   Mexico  Gangrene. NOT MINE. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2017 10:50 am

When the Gangrene Code was released in Mexico, a new Gangrene was released in Mexico based on his appearance in that movie.
Mexico  Gangrene. NOT MINE. 51_JMz45y_TWL
Got the info of Mexico Gangrene from Professor Gangrene Wiki and image of Mexico  Gangrene from random image Google search.

Last edited by ACKIE88 on Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mexico Gangrene. NOT MINE.   Mexico  Gangrene. NOT MINE. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2017 10:56 am

It's such a real pity that they released that Gangrene ONLY in Mexico Sad, wish they had released him around the World because I know I would have BOUGHT him that's for sure.

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Mexico Gangrene. NOT MINE.   Mexico  Gangrene. NOT MINE. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2017 1:55 pm

I like the X Mission sets very much, the box art is smashingly colourful. Intresting set, the Croc looks good.

I remember seeing loads of huge toy 1/6 Crocs in my local Wilkinsons store a few years back, I wish I had of bought some now.

inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Mexico Gangrene. NOT MINE.   Mexico  Gangrene. NOT MINE. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2017 4:00 pm

ACKIE88 wrote:
It's such a real pity that they released that Gangrene ONLY in Mexico Sad, wish they had  released him around the World because I know I would have BOUGHT him that's for sure.

Maybe someday the chance will arise for you to buy one...
You never know...

Arctic Explorer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: Mexico Gangrene. NOT MINE.   Mexico  Gangrene. NOT MINE. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 1:38 pm

clivvers wrote:
I like the X Mission sets very much, the box art is smashingly colourful. Intresting set, the Croc looks good.

I remember seeing loads of huge toy 1/6 Crocs in my local Wilkinsons store a few years back, I wish I had of bought some now.
hindsight is a wonderful thing isnt it?

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Mexico Gangrene. NOT MINE.   Mexico  Gangrene. NOT MINE. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 2:26 pm

blueboxier wrote:
clivvers wrote:

hindsight is a wonderful thing isnt it?

I will have to try and find out if they are still available (Crocs) I have the normal MAM ones like this below:

Mexico  Gangrene. NOT MINE. 416HCGSCBML

Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mexico Gangrene. NOT MINE.   Mexico  Gangrene. NOT MINE. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 3:56 pm

Re-posting this thread though using Postimge.

PostSubject: Re: Mexico Gangrene. NOT MINE.   Mexico  Gangrene. NOT MINE. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mexico Gangrene. NOT MINE.
Page 1 of 1