ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

valentine evil part 1

Go down 
+2
BAMComix
Professor Gangrene Fan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

valentine evil part 1  Empty
PostSubject: valentine evil part 1    valentine evil part 1  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 2:08 pm

There is a suspicious wooden heart -shaped box outside Action Man's H.Q.
valentine evil part 1  IMG_4924

Action Man notices this suspicious box  and thinks to himself, "Awwww, I've been sent a mysterious heart-shaped box from a secret admirer. It is the 14th of February after all, Valentines Day.  Who on earth could it be." Action Man picks it up and takes it inside.
valentine evil part 1  IMG_4925

valentine evil part 1  IMG_4926
He opens it on the floor of his HQ. There are three heart-shaped chocolates inside the wooden box.  They are really scrumptious looking.

valentine evil part 1  IMG_4927
He chooses one and takes a bite from it.

valentine evil part 1  IMG_4929
He drops the half eaten chocolate on the floor as a strange sensation suddenly comes over him.  

valentine evil part 1  IMG_4934
This strange feeling makes him head for the front door. Where  is Action Man going and what has caused him to behave so oddly?

valentine evil part 1  IMG_4932
Could it be something in that chocolate shaped love heart ??????

To be continued

Last edited by ACKIE88 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: valentine evil part 1    valentine evil part 1  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 2:28 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: valentine evil part 1    valentine evil part 1  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 3:12 pm

Probably ex-lax in that chocolate and he has to
poop... Laughing

That joker Dr X anyhow... lol!

Great comic Alex can't wait to see more... Twisted Evil

Red Devil
JohnnyE4

PostSubject: Re: valentine evil part 1    valentine evil part 1  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 3:37 pm

yup it's a POOP bomb
Back to top Go down
http://littledandbubba.weebly.com/index.html
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: valentine evil part 1    valentine evil part 1  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 4:19 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Thanks for your Shocked yellow round faces Dal.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: valentine evil part 1    valentine evil part 1  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 4:22 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Probably ex-lax in that chocolate and he has to
poop... Laughing

That joker Dr X anyhow... lol!

Great comic Alex can't wait to see more... Twisted Evil

Probably ex-lax in that chocolate and he has to poop. lol! lol! lol! lol! that's a funny one. It might have been Dr.X who sent him them chocolate shaped love hearts but then again it might have not been tehe. I'm glad that you think the comic is great and that you can't wait to see more inntruderr61.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: valentine evil part 1    valentine evil part 1  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 4:23 pm

JohnnyE4 wrote:
yup it's a POOP bomb

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! .

Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: valentine evil part 1    valentine evil part 1  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 6:06 pm

JUST A MALICOUS EX GETTING HER OWN BACK , LUCKY THATS ALL SHE DID , SHE COULD OF RIPPED HIS STILL BEATING HEART FROM HIS CHEST AND EATEN IT IN FRONT OF HIM , A WOMAN SCORNED ! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenvalentine evil part 1  G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: valentine evil part 1    valentine evil part 1  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 6:08 pm

Captian action wrote:
JUST A MALICOUS EX GETTING HER OWN BACK , LUCKY THATS ALL SHE DID , SHE COULD OF RIPPED HIS STILL BEATING HEART FROM HIS CHEST AND EATEN IT IN FRONT OF HIM , A WOMAN SCORNED ! lol! lol! lol! lol!

lol!

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: valentine evil part 1    valentine evil part 1  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 6:29 pm

Captian action wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: valentine evil part 1    valentine evil part 1  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 4:22 pm

Just found this, cool! but who sent the chocs? It's gotta be you know who? bounce

That MAM HQ building has some great playabilty 10/10, it also has some nice colourful graphics on the packaging of the box. I found one two years ago at a booty and very rare to find at these events, it was boxed and complete for only £7, but I had to pass on it because I was already ladden down with bin bags full of MAM stuff, including another 2 fully complete Rhino jeeps with 2 camo clad occupants inside each one, never mind, perhaps next time.

clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: valentine evil part 1    valentine evil part 1  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 4:29 pm

I've just noticed a lot of MAM Comic posts are missing???????? Sad Sad Sad There used to be tons posted in here, have they been removed??????????

Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: valentine evil part 1    valentine evil part 1  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 4:52 pm

clivvers wrote:
Just found this, cool! but who sent the chocs? It's gotta be you know who? bounce

That MAM HQ building has some great playabilty 10/10, it also has some nice colourful graphics on the packaging of the box. I found one two years ago at a booty and very rare to find at these events, it was boxed and complete for only £7, but I had to pass on it because I was already ladden down with bin bags full of MAM stuff, including another 2 fully complete Rhino jeeps with 2 camo clad occupants inside each one, never mind, perhaps next time.

Thanks for your very long comments Clive.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: valentine evil part 1    valentine evil part 1  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 4:57 pm

clivvers wrote:
I've just noticed a lot of MAM Comic posts are missing???????? Sad Sad Sad  There used to be tons posted in here, have they been removed??????????

No they are no mam comics posts missing or been removed because the old mam comics are all Action Man Comics and Stories that's all.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: valentine evil part 1    valentine evil part 1  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 5:21 pm

ACKIE88 wrote:
clivvers wrote:
I've just noticed a lot of MAM Comic posts are missing???????? Sad Sad Sad  There used to be tons posted in here, have they been removed??????????

No they are no mam comics posts missing or been removed because the old mam comics are all Action Man Comics and Stories that's all.

It looks as tho the mam section needs its own comic threads moved here cheers
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: valentine evil part 1    valentine evil part 1  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 5:26 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
ACKIE88 wrote:
clivvers wrote:

It looks as tho the mam section needs its own comic threads moved here  cheers

But if we move All the mam stores from Action Man Comics and Stores and onto mam comic and stories won't that effect all the pictures not to show up if that makes any sense?

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: valentine evil part 1    valentine evil part 1  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 5:34 pm

No mate, they will be fine. I have moved all the mam stories here, so I will know check cheers
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: valentine evil part 1    valentine evil part 1  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 10:20 am

I’ve reread part 1 of valentine evil and I really enjoyed reading it again. I want to share this again for our members who haven’t read this before.

PostSubject: Re: valentine evil part 1    valentine evil part 1  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

valentine evil part 1
Page 1 of 1