ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

valentine evil part 6

Go down 
+3
Rogue-Trooper
BAMComix
Professor Gangrene Fan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

valentine evil part 6 Empty
PostSubject: valentine evil part 6   valentine evil part 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 4:31 pm

valentine evil part 6 IMG_5131
The Council of Doom Members are all sitting enjoying the feeling that they all now deleted from the Police Data Base.

valentine evil part 6 IMG_5132
SUDDENLY a Swat Team including Action Man's Robotic Dog, come bursting into the room shouting,  "Police, Police.  Stay exactly where you are. Do not move."

valentine evil part 6 IMG_5134
The Robotic Dog is very near to Action Man and  recognises him immediately.  Action Man doesn't acknowledge the presence of the dog.  

valentine evil part 6 IMG_5136
The dog makes a sound and Action Man turns around to see what, or who, has made the noise. Alas, Action Man is still under the influence of Dr. X's Mind Control Chip.  The dog does a quick scan of Action Man and he notices that Action Man's  readings aren't quite right. There is something amiss!  He finds the problem very quickly and luckily is able to disable the Mind Control Chip immediately.

valentine evil part 6 IMG_5138
Action Man gets up very quickly and rips off the Mind Control Chip and says, "Robotic Dog, set your missile on Gangrene and Tempest." Gangrene and Tempest immediately put their arms up in the air.  " ALL the rest of you Council of Doom Members, put your hands up right now."

valentine evil part 6 IMG_5141
Action Man thinks to himself, " I don't know how I got here; what I'm doing here and why am I wearing one of Dr.X's old disgusting jumpsuits???  Although, once  they are all back in Jail, I'll get answers from Dr.X, if it's the last thing that I do."

THE END.

Last edited by ACKIE88 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: valentine evil part 6   valentine evil part 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 4:55 pm

Well done to Action Man's robo-mutt! I wonder if action man will have any memories of what went on??? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: valentine evil part 6   valentine evil part 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 5:08 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Well done to Action Man's robo-mutt! I wonder if action man will have any memories of what went on??? Suspect

Yes I totally agree with you Dal on well done to Man's robo-mutt, I think Action Man should give that dog a screw nut for being a good Robotic Dog for rescuing him from staying as Dr.X mind controlled goon Laughing. No action man will not have any memories of what went on, that's why he'll be visiting Dr.X in jail and asking him what went on.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: valentine evil part 6   valentine evil part 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 2:12 am

Great stuff Alex! cheers

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: valentine evil part 6   valentine evil part 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 3:15 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
Great stuff Alex! cheers

Thanks inntruderr61 Very Happy.

Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: valentine evil part 6   valentine evil part 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 5:52 am

cheers robo dog saves the day cheers

Nice one Ackie

Chris
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: valentine evil part 6   valentine evil part 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 8:04 am

Rogue-Trooper wrote:
cheers  robo dog saves the day cheers

Nice one Ackie

Thanks for your comments RT.

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: valentine evil part 6   valentine evil part 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 11:50 am

Very good Ackie, a nice clean ending too, imagine one of those dogs sinking it's teeth into you: OUCH!

Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: valentine evil part 6   valentine evil part 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 11:58 am

clivvers wrote:
Very good Ackie, a nice clean ending too, imagine one of those dogs sinking it's teeth into you: OUCH!

Awwwww thank you very much for the comments my swapping buddy Very Happy.

Painted Head (Hard Hands)
Acam24-7

PostSubject: Re: valentine evil part 6   valentine evil part 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 12:17 pm

a great ending to a great comic very well done ACKIE cheers
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: valentine evil part 6   valentine evil part 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 12:22 pm

Acam24-7 wrote:
a great ending to a great comic very well done ACKIE cheers

Thanks for the great comments Acam24-7, very much appreciated Very Happy.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: valentine evil part 6   valentine evil part 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2019 7:35 pm

I’ve really really enjoyed rereading all SIX PARTS of valentine evil. I remember I got the idea for this story from a Kim Possible episode called The Twin Factor.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: valentine evil part 6   valentine evil part 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2019 1:01 am

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
I’ve really really enjoyed rereading all SIX PARTS of valentine evil. I remember I got the idea for this story from a Kim Possible episode called The Twin Factor.

Cool stuff Alex! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: valentine evil part 6   valentine evil part 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2019 4:08 am

Another really enjoyable sequence Alex!
That purple jumpsuit had me worried all along!
Don't know which I'd fear the most, Professor Gangrene's Mind Chip or Dr Evil's Mind Control Machine.

Maybe my own Dr Evil story needs a robotic dog like yours, as the one the policemen has over there seems to be virtually useless! lol! lol! lol!
Keep 'em coming!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: valentine evil part 6   valentine evil part 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2019 5:39 am

LeStryge wrote:
Another really enjoyable sequence Alex!
That purple jumpsuit had me worried all along!
Don't know which I'd fear the most, Professor Gangrene's Mind Chip or Dr Evil's Mind Control Machine.

Maybe my own Dr Evil story needs a robotic dog like yours, as the one the policemen has over there seems to be virtually useless! lol! lol! lol!
Keep 'em coming!  

LeStryge I’m glad that you you thought it was a enjoyable end of Valentine Evil. Professor Gangrene's Mind Chip could have been made up in hundreds were Dr Evil has only got one Mind Control Machine. The robotic dog actually belongs to AM, I just made it that Action Man’s robotic dog joined up with the swat team since his handler wasn’t available at the time.

PostSubject: Re: valentine evil part 6   valentine evil part 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2019 7:52 am

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
Professor Gangrene's Mind Chip could have been made up in hundreds were Dr Evil has only got one Mind Control Machine.
Perfectly true Alex,.....which makes Professor Gangrene more to be feared!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: valentine evil part 6   valentine evil part 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2019 1:33 am

LeStryge wrote:
Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
Professor Gangrene's Mind Chip could have been made up in hundreds were Dr Evil has only got one Mind Control Machine.
Perfectly true Alex,.....which makes Professor Gangrene more to be feared!

But I could also see Professor Gangrene and Dr Evil working together. Two evil minds working together is very worrying thought.

PostSubject: Re: valentine evil part 6   valentine evil part 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2019 3:19 am

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
But I could also see Professor Gangrene and Dr Evil working together. Two evil minds working together is very worrying thought.
Don't forget that Dr Evil has in fact THREE minds of his own!
If he was to team up with Professor Gangrene that would amount to FOUR evil brains at work!
That is a VERY daunting thought. affraid
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: valentine evil part 6   valentine evil part 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2019 5:14 am

LeStryge wrote:
Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
Don't forget that Dr Evil has in fact THREE minds of his own!
If he was to team up with Professor Gangrene that would amount to FOUR evil brains at work!
That is a VERY daunting thought. affraid

Well let’s hope that the both of them never team up then hu lol!

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: valentine evil part 6   valentine evil part 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2019 1:28 pm

affraid affraid affraid

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: valentine evil part 6   valentine evil part 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 10:42 am

I’ve reread part 6 of valentine evil and I really enjoyed reading it again. I want to share this again for our members who haven’t read this before.

Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: valentine evil part 6   valentine evil part 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 9:34 am

Thank you for bumping it up Alexander! I really enjoyed reading this story.

Daryl
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: valentine evil part 6   valentine evil part 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 10:09 am

TNshooter wrote:
Thank you for bumping it up Alexander! I really enjoyed reading this story.

Daryl

That’s no problem Very Happy. I’m really pleased that you really enjoyed reading each chapter of this story.

PostSubject: Re: valentine evil part 6   valentine evil part 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

valentine evil part 6
Page 1 of 1