ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

valentine evil part 5

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

valentine evil part 5 Empty
PostSubject: valentine evil part 5   valentine evil part 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 9:54 pm

valentine evil part 5 IMG_5105
Action Man and Dr.X are at Action Man's  H.Q. looking through Action Man's Contact List.  Dr.X notices, with interest, the name of a Policeman and he thinks to himself that, having a Policeman on our side would come in very handy indeed.   "Action Man, email that Policeman and invite him over for a coffee back at our place.  Tell him you would like to have a chat."  Action Man replied, "Yes Sir. ", in a monosyllabic voice.

valentine evil part 5 IMG_5120
Action Man says to The Policeman who's sitting on the other side of the table,"Drink  up."

valentine evil part 5 IMG_5123
In less than 10 seconds flat, and after only a few sips, he flopped forward onto the table.

valentine evil part 5 IMG_5124
Gangrene quickly put one of his Mind Control Chips on the forehead of the Policeman.

valentine evil part 5 IMG_5126
"I'll take over from here now ActionMan." said Dr.X.

valentine evil part 5 IMG_5127
"Now listen  to what I, Dr.X, is about to ask you to do.  You are to completely delete ALL of the  of The Council of Doom Members' names  from the Police Data Base."  The Policeman replied,  "Yes sir, I will completely delete ALL of the  of The Council of Doom Members' names  from our Police Data Base if that is your wish."

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited by ACKIE88 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: valentine evil part 5   valentine evil part 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 10:11 pm

THE FIENDS!!!!!! Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: valentine evil part 5   valentine evil part 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 10:32 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
THE FIENDS!!!!!! Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect

Yes they FIENDS very much so.

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: valentine evil part 5   valentine evil part 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 12:47 am

Those blue chips are not too far away from becoming reality in the real world. This story is coming along nicely Ackie, well done so far bounce

Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: valentine evil part 5   valentine evil part 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 8:25 am

clivvers wrote:
Those blue chips are not too far away from becoming reality in the real world. This story is coming along nicely Ackie, well done so far bounce

Yes I agree with you clivvers on that those blue chips are not too far away from becoming reality in the real world, that's really scary to think that. I'm very pleased that you think this part of the story is coming along nicely THANKS Very Happy.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: valentine evil part 5   valentine evil part 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 10:38 am

I’ve reread part 5 of valentine evil and I really enjoyed reading it again. I want to share this again for our members who haven’t read this before.

PostSubject: Re: valentine evil part 5   valentine evil part 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

valentine evil part 5
Page 1 of 1