ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB Empty
PostSubject: 2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB   2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 3:46 am

I'm not sure if this is the proper place to put this, but if the Moderator has a More Proper Place for it, your Welcome to move it.

Dated 2001, I can remember when these actually made it to the Wal-Mart shelves and when I seen them I HAD To HAVE One! With the Best Version of the Mummy & Sarcophagus I've ever seen! The only thing in the pictures that Didn't come with this set is the little Yellow Lamp. I found it somewhere in another lot and just thought it Belonged. Smile

I painted the little Black Dot on the end of the barrel of the pistol to give it a more Realistic Look. One of my Pet Peaves. Laughing
2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB Pix_fo84
2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB Pix_fo85
2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB Pix_fo91
2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB Pix_fo90
2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB Pix_fo88
2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB Pix_fo92
2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB Pix_fo86
2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB Pix_fo93
2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB Pix_fo87
2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB Pix_fo89
2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB Pix_fo96
2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB Pix_fo94
2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB Pix_fo95
2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB Pix_fo97
2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB Pix_fo96
2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB Pix_f104
2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB Pix_fo98
2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB Pix_f101
2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB Pix_f106
2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB Pix_f102
2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB Pix_f105
2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB Pix_fo99
2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB Pix_f100
2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB Pix_f103
2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB Pix_f107
2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB Pix_f111
2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB Pix_f110
2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB Pix_f109
2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB Pix_f108
2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB Pix_f112
2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB Pix_f113
Back to top Go down
ActionYankee
Landing Signal Officer
ActionYankee

PostSubject: Re: 2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB   2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 5:17 am

Rage, this is exactly where that goes. Very Happy

I've got that mummy and sarcophagus too, only mine came in a Disney World Exclusive set:
2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB $_12

(That one's not mine)

Want some GI Joe Adventure Team fun? Check out my Adventure Team Files Fan Site!
Back to top Go down
http://northernindependent.wixsite.com/n-i-films

PostSubject: Re: 2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB   2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 8:28 am

[quote="ActionYankee"]Rage, this is exactly where that goes. Very Happy

I've got that mummy and sarcophagus too, only mine came in a Disney World Exclusive set:
2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB $_12

(That one's not mine)
[/quote

bounce Thanks A.Y.! Shocked WOW!, I never seen THIS One Before. Thanks for the Pic.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: 2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB   2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 9:42 am

Okay I NOW WANT A GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB box set Laughing, really liking the pictures showing off this figure box set.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: 2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB   2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 10:14 am

Great set jack! I can see why you wanted one! Thanks for sharing with us cheers
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: 2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB   2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 12:11 pm

Rage,

Special function toys are always desirable and something special, it's a nice set and quality too! I remember seeing a Indiana Jones Joe figure for sale at a car boot sale for £50, I passed on it after trying to haggle with the seller, he had none of it and said it was a very rare and collectable item LOL! the thing is, I had got lucky the week before and found a complete set for only £4, so it was no skin off my nose..

An interesting thing about modern Joe is: a few items from the MAM range is used in some of the sets, like this Action man belt below, it's from the  'Mission Extreme' set, I have an unboxed set. Also the MAM 'Scuba Diver' outfit is used in one of the GI Joe sets (sorry no pics)..

2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB Extreme

The same MAM belt used in your Joe set:

(Re edited).

PostSubject: Re: 2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB   2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 3:49 pm

ACKIE88 wrote:
Okay I NOW WANT A GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB box set Laughing, really liking the pictures showing off this figure box set.

bounce Thanks ACKIE!! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB   2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 3:50 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Great set jack! I can see why you wanted one! Thanks for sharing with us cheers

bounce Thanks Dal! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB   2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 3:53 pm

clivvers wrote:
Rage,

Special function toys are always desirable and something special, it's a nice set and quality too! I remember seeing a Indiana Jones Joe figure for sale at a car boot sale for £50, I passed on it after trying to haggle with the seller, he had none of it and said it was a very rare and collectable item LOL! the thing is, I had got lucky the week before and found a complete set for only £4, so it was no skin off my nose..

An interesting thing about modern Joe is: a few items from the MAM range is used in some of the sets, like this Action man belt below, it's from the  'Mission Extreme' set, I have an unboxed set. Also the MAM 'Scuba Diver' outfit is used in one of the GI Joe sets (sorry no pics)..

2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB Extreme

The same MAM belt used in your Joe set:

(Re edited).
bounce Thanks Clivv's! And Great Story and AM Too! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB   2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 3:57 pm

Laughing I can't believe no one Noticed my Mummy Model lurking in the background of some of these picks.. farao
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: 2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB   2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 5:27 pm

Rage wrote:
Laughing I can't believe no one Noticed my Mummy Model lurking in the background of some of these picks.. farao
Yes I now see it, it looks really good, another classic. I think I need to start wearing eye glasses for focusing on close things like monitor screens Smile

PostSubject: Re: 2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB   2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 10:55 pm

clivvers wrote:
Rage wrote:
Yes I now see it, it looks really good, another classic. I think I need to start wearing eye glasses for focusing on close things like monitor screens Smile
lol! I Know, I can't see a THING Without Mine! Laughing But I do have a 27" Monitor which Helps Alot! lol! Thanks for the Comment! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB   2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2001 GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB
Page 1 of 1