ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s.   Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2023 7:56 am

FIELD STATION 42 wrote:
That is an interesting story about your long-time association with Professor Gangrene! You and the Prof have been chums ever since your school days!

I’m pleased that you found that story interesting Dave. That story was only about the Professor Gangrene from 2000. I did actually have the 199 Professor Gangrene so yeah I had a long-time association with Professor Gangrene and the Prof have been chums ever since my early school days. That’s until I gave away all my first collection to a children’s home.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s.   Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2023 4:24 pm

Another reasons why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain is because I want to photograph and tell the stories using him because villains come up with the most interesting, funny and stupidest ways of trying to take over the world and they always get caught in the end. all actors say the best part to play is the villain right.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s.   Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2023 11:37 pm

I never knew you felt so strongly about Professor Gangrene Alex!
Very interesting story! cheers

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s.   Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2023 1:27 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
I never knew you felt so strongly about Professor Gangrene Alex!
Very interesting story! cheers

Oh yes Jim, I feel very strongly about Professor Gangrene. Pleased that you thought it was an interesting little story there.

PostSubject: Re: Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s.   Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2