ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s. Empty
PostSubject: Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s.   Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2017 11:11 am

Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s. DSC00628
I think Professor Gangrene SHOULD stop being Dr. X’s right-hand-man and go it alone  and try and take over the world with using science, I mean he is a MASTER of science after all Very Happy. I think he would make a great Evil ruler of the world because he’s motivated by his own goals and agendas, he’s greedy have a love for money and come on have you seen what he looks like, I think with his green flesh, diseasesed look and his left eye being bigger than his right eye SCREAMS EVIL RULER OF THE WORLD!! I think he should make a Council of Doom scientists and make himself in charge, have his own guards to protect his  science laboratory hq, his investigations and most inportent himself. I think Professor Gangrene SHOULD be Action Man’s main arch-enemy instead of Dr.X.

Last edited by Professor Gangrene Fan on Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:40 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s.   Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2017 11:19 am

Interesting points Al, but I can't see Dr X giving up his top spot anytime soon cheers
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s.   Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 10:10 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Interesting points Al, but I can't see Dr X giving up his top spot anytime soon cheers

Thanks Dal. Your probably right on Dr. X not giving up his top spot anytime soon.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s.   Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 11:45 pm

Good thoughts Alex but Dr X is a bit greedy to let something
like that happen...But on the other side of the coin....
Its all up to your imagination Alex! You can make it happen! cheers cheers cheers

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s.   Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 12:06 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
Good thoughts Alex but Dr X is a bit greedy to let something
like that happen...But on the other side of the coin....
Its all up to your imagination Alex! You can make it happen! cheers cheers cheers

Thanks inntruderr61. Yes your right Dr X is a bit greedy to let something like that happen. Your totally right it is all up to my imagination, I can make it happen.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s.   Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 2:44 pm

ACKIE88 wrote:
Razz wrote:
Why not a photoshoot  of Gangrene overthrowing Dr. X? I think that would be interesting!

Well actually I did do a story on that. Here is the link if your interested in looking at it.
https://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/t453-the-down-fall-of-dr-x-part-5

I checked it out Alex and commented on it... Very Happy
I forgot about that story of yours...

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s.   Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 9:46 am

inntruderr61 wrote:

This has stuck in brain what you typed inntruderr61 and I am going to make it happen so look out for Gangrene being the only main villain in my future stories.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s.   Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2019 5:53 am

Aha! I had not seen this topic before! Professor Gangrene has been plotting to take out Dr. X for a long time, it seems.

And recently, he succeeded!

https://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/t10534-gangrenes-hijack-plan-part-three-diseased-gas-canisters

If Gangrene can defeat the notorious Dr. X, can anyone stop him? Shocked

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s.   Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2019 10:29 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
Aha! I had not seen this topic before! Professor Gangrene has been plotting to take out Dr. X for a long time, it seems.

And recently, he succeeded!

https://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/t10534-gangrenes-hijack-plan-part-three-diseased-gas-canisters

If Gangrene can defeat the notorious Dr. X, can anyone stop him? Shocked

Gangrene definitely thinks he won’t be defeated in any of his plans.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s.   Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2022 6:03 pm

I just want to highlight that Professor Gangrene IS STILL my favourite villain of Action Man’s muwhahaha!!

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s.   Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2022 8:54 pm

Prof. Gangrene Fan wrote:
I just want to highlight that Professor Gangrene IS STILL my favourite villain of Action Man’s muwhahaha!!

Indeed... and I see that Professor Gangrene has been successful in reclaiming your forum name! Shocked

PostSubject: Re: Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s.   Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2022 10:20 pm

So....the Fall of the Toxic Robots then ???
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s.   Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2022 10:42 pm

LeStryge wrote:
So....the Fall of the Toxic Robots then ???

No no, I’m still a toxic robot fan, it’s just I’m more of a Prof Gangrene fan that’s all.

PostSubject: Re: Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s.   Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2022 12:59 am

Will the Professor forgive you for your period of wavering....?
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s.   Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2022 1:24 am

Will the Toxic Robots forgive you for betraying them?

PostSubject: Re: Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s.   Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2022 1:26 am

They both have the capabilities to carry out VERY serious punishment......  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Personally I'd throw myself on the mercy of the Professor.
Those robots are liable to just slice-&-dice first......
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s.   Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2022 7:41 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
Will the Toxic Robots forgive you for betraying them?

Dave, the toxic robots don’t have emotions built in them so they won’t feel betrayed Laughing.

PostSubject: Re: Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s.   Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2022 11:49 pm

Prof. Gangrene Fan wrote:
Dave, the toxic robots don’t have emotions built in them so they won’t feel betrayed Laughing.
Nor will they feel mercy...... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s.   Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2022 9:58 am

Another reason why Gangrene is my favourite villain is because he WAS my FIRST ever and original  villain that I got from Santa for Christmas ether 1996 or 1997.

PostSubject: Re: Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s.   Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2022 10:52 pm

Maybe you now need a Dr. Evil to pair up with your Professor?
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s.   Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2022 2:37 pm

The reasons why I’m a fan of the Gangrene 1996 figure is because of his scrawny green flesh body and his dark green mutant dreadlocks. I feel it’s a part of who he is. He can easily be kitbashed and can be kitbashed in most themes like  jungle, woodland, desert, arctic, underwater, urban.

Last edited by Professor Gangrene Fan on Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s.   Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2022 6:06 pm

I posted an image of Professor Gangrene in my "A Doll A Day" photo topic on another forum. It is the first time in three years of doing "A Doll A Day" that I received zero comments on a pic. Apparently Gangrene is repulsive to those in the "doll community."
lol!

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s.   Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2022 6:48 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Apparently Gangrene is repulsive to those in the "doll community."
lol!

lol! lol! lol!

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s.   Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 5:56 pm

I did have the Gangrene from 2000 when I was younger. One day I stupidly snuck him in my school bag without telling mum or dad because I taken him to school for show and tell in my class. Even though mum and dad told me not to take him into school. My best class mate at the time wanted to borrow him and said that he would give him back to me. He gave him back to me but it felt like a long time doing so. Gangrene’s belly was all burst and the green stuff came out every time you squeezed it. When I taken the broken Gangrene home with me and I showed my mum she was not best pleased with my friend at the time and never gotten over that. That’s why I have two Professor Gangrene’s from 2000, one I’d opened and used for stories and random pictures and the other still boxed and untouched. I WILL NEVER SELL OR GIVE THEM AWAY to any member on this forum or any other forum that I’m apart of because they are precious to me and very important to me.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s.   Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 6:27 pm

That is an interesting story about your long-time association with Professor Gangrene! You and the Prof have been chums ever since your school days!

PostSubject: Re: Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s.   Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why Professor Gangrene is my favourite villain of Action Man’s.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next